The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
What do you mean ‘reverse search on the foto’?
Hi bro Owen, you can do a Google image search to check if she stole the image from the web.

1. Print screen of her pic.
2. Do a Google image search to see if u can find the same image on the web-->

Hope this help!
Old 09-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wondering and asking out loud to senior bros here..do your escapades with these girls end up more ex or cheaper than compared to Thai hired FL uh hahaha

Some bros who see me here know I frequent Thai FL but the experience getting somewhat boring (pay and fuck lor...)

I just opened a okc, trying my luck to see if any girls dtf

But I know probably not easy, considered ugly and short (1.66m) only, not rich either (salary man). Only plus point is I'm under 30 haha ...exciting reading all of your posts here.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Just wondering and asking out loud to senior bros here..do your escapades with these girls end up more ex or cheaper than compared to Thai hired FL uh hahaha

Some bros who see me here know I frequent Thai FL but the experience getting somewhat boring (pay and fuck lor...)

But I know probably not easy, considered ugly and short (1.66m) only, not rich either (salary man). Only plus point is I'm under 30 haha ...exciting reading all of your posts here.
I also want to say that I'm single and no other half commitments, only parents getting old and need care, but I guess that's what everyone faces anyway. Just wondering if any bros can advice how to try out these dating apps (weird ah I'm young but asking all these like I'm old haha)
Old 10-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Questions for experience bros here.

I just joined Bumble, realized that a lot of the ladies asked for Telegram contact after a short chat. Seems like red flag to me, seems scammy.

What are their modus operandi, why they preferred Telegram over WhatsApp?
Is telegram easier to hide their tracks?

What are the usual follow ups after obtaining our Telegram? Hope someone can share to help us all to prevent being scam.

Thank you.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post

I just joined Bumble, realized that a lot of the ladies asked for Telegram contact after a short chat. Seems like red flag to me, seems scammy.

What are the usual follow ups after obtaining our Telegram? Hope someone can share to help us all to prevent being scam.

Thank you.
Never try bumble before. But can tell you the pros and cons of telegram.

Using telegram allows them to hide their phone number and remain confidential.
Previously when i use Michat to hunt, they will also ask for Telegram instead. Met 1 local, fucked a few times. Then never keep in touch already.
Telegram also allows either party to delete the entire conversation.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, for attached or married men, isnt it risky to put your face on these dating apps and if seen by girlfriend/wife’s friends, it will be chaos no?
Old 10-05-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post

Thank you.
easier to ghost u after they robert u....
but if u play it smart, u can robert them back...

Old 10-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
easier to ghost u after they robert u....
but if u play it smart, u can robert them back...

what you mean Robert them back bro? haha
Old 11-05-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
what you mean Robert them back bro? haha
means go to atas place eat...
almost towards the end of the meal...

excuse yourself to go toilet or answer a phone call...

then whooooosh... gone with the wind....
Old 11-05-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Hi, for attached or married men, isnt it risky to put your face on these dating apps and if seen by girlfriend/wife’s friends, it will be chaos no?
Never put your full face.
Half face, face with mask, backview all is better then full face,
however this will reduce your chance of getting matches.
Another method is just be shock and deny all the way when Wife/GF ask, say that someone using your face to catfish others, of cos you must be somewhat yandao la.
Ladies have good memory and may recognized you, to make things worst they can easily visit your wife facebook page to verify this before sabo-ing you.

Of cos fucking your wife friend is also a kink that most of us have. haha
Good luck
Old 13-05-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
At least 90% of the men on dating apps will have 0 hit rates. It's actually the norm in online dating.

The irony is the real top 10% of men in society won't even need to be on dating apps to get female attention. So even if you get hits on dating apps as a guy, it doesn't actually mean you're actual hot shit.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...of-dating-apps
I had a couple of matches from the app, but no exciting encounters like the bros here

The girls I met up mostly just want free dinner & drinks I realized. Most of them not interested to meet up again. Or maybe I am just not attractive enough.

I used to put in a lot of effort for the date- find a nice restaurant, order wine, even offered to pick them up. But nothing seems to work - even when we seem to have great chemistry, laugh & chat over dinner, once the date end, they usually not keen to meet again. When I try to msg them, the reply usually takes a long time & become very cold.

Sigh. I guess online dating just doesn't work for average joes like me.
Old 13-05-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
i did a reverse sweep on a potential gold digger...

met her on bumble... she un-match me on bumble after we exchanged telegram....

any bro's did a reverse sweep too?
Great sharing

Over the years, I start to feel that the chance of meeting a pretty girl with decent personality on these apps is like striking TOTO

Decent girls with good personality are mostly attached IRL. Those that end up on the apps and keep swiping guys for a long time usually have some serious personality issues.

I've seen some profiles which have been on Tinder/OKC for like 7-8 yrs. I even met up with some of them in person. They will swipe hundreds of guys, meet a new guy every week, but reject all of them and keep swiping for months or even years. No idea what these women wants, but from their convo, seems like they have super high expectations. They just rejecting all the average guys and stay on the app for years
Old 13-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Great sharing

Over the years, I start to feel that the chance of meeting a pretty girl with decent personality on these apps is like striking TOTO

Decent girls with good personality are mostly attached IRL. Those that end up on the apps and keep swiping guys for a long time usually have some serious personality issues.

I've seen some profiles which have been on Tinder/OKC for like 7-8 yrs. I even met up with some of them in person. They will swipe hundreds of guys, meet a new guy every week, but reject all of them and keep swiping for months or even years. No idea what these women wants, but from their convo, seems like they have super high expectations. They just rejecting all the average guys and stay on the app for years
Those women who are on dating apps for years, very simply they just want free meals and the occasional hookup. They are not serious with settling down one bit.
Old 13-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post

It is more expensive. Cause you pay for dinner and drinks and sometimes it takes more than one dinner to get her into the bed. If you are good looking/charming/rich your chances are higher.
Old 13-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
It is more expensive. Cause you pay for dinner and drinks and sometimes it takes more than one dinner to get her into the bed. If you are good looking/charming/rich your chances are higher.
Ah I see...many thanks for the advice bro!
Shall let that avenue go and return to D1 or MLs...haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1