The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
I dunno too..... So yang also nothing...... Dunno why people like.....
I dunno also.. for me, service more important.. I go there for 1 no. only..

everytime captain c me, see that no. have or not.. no chance to try other no..

zzzzzz
Old 02-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How is the stocks now? More to select from? wonder if previous Rabbit & Maria Vietbu r back.....
Old 04-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
guynextdoor is Cool - loads of Potential

Went there a few nights back and was satisfied. Granted, not many girls there that night; i was told around 17-18 girls, but was also told there will be more coming back.

Chose girl 333. Her name is Koon. Thai girl.

Looks (8/10) - Pretty. Striking.
Boobs (8/10) - C cup. Shiok!
Body (8/10) - Slim and tall. Tight and firm ass.
BBBJ (4/10) - Just a lot of saliva and no suction.
FJ (8/10) - Not in a rush. Many different positions and very accomodating. Very flexible.
GFE (8/10) - Was quite shy but once action starts, she became another person. Lots of moaning.

RTF - Probably no just so i can try other girls.

Facilities wise was great! Never been there before the raid but from a newcomer perspective, its awesome. Only used the sauna and it was great! Will go back and try the steam room next time. Overall good experience! Bros! Its a go!
Old 04-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 16
tokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Do u know what happens to the customers during the raid? Do they also get fine or lockup & require bail out? Want to be safe next time.
Will do so on my next visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
I can vouch for that! I lost my underwear the other time! Hmmm… maybe I have to check girls' underwears 1 day!
Wa lose underwear! Maybe I should report that and start checking all the girls' underneath toto

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I heard is different leh..... the donations have been regular and no issue with that.

The raid happened is because they have underage girls so the BIB have to take action..... no matter how big the amount of ang pow oso cannot help in such underage cases because they must answer to the NGOs who lodge the complained. This is serious case until the police unit from Bukit Aman themselves come down to supervise the raid. I herad the youngest girl "rescued" was only 14 yrs old.
Confirmed that it was because of the under aged girls that why kena raided and closed down.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
matthiaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Live Blogging from Amansari ~

Here since 11am 1st customer.

Hot spa , steam and sauna.

Chicken chop, fish and chip, maggie mee , kaya toast, mixed vegetable rice , half boil egg free flow...

1 massage and 1 fcuk 268 rm.

Just had my 2nd fcuk. Both girls thai. Both really gfe experience. Fcuk until my brains out...

Going for my 2nd massage. This is my 3rd trip to Amansari.

2nd trip me and my kaki took 5 girls each.

Really worth every cents cos the girls are very young. Got thai, vietnam..

Beer also have here but must pay.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Now at Full Strength i had 20 girls to choose.... feel like Emperor and his haremmmm
Old 04-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthiaus View Post
Now at Full Strength i had 20 girls to choose.... feel like Emperor and his haremmmm
good to see it getting stronger, many girls also seems to be going back le. judging from my wechat
Old 05-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthiaus View Post

Really worth every cents cos the girls are very young. Got thai, vietnam..
Enjoy yourself with the young ones but make sure they are not younger than 18.
If caught...... You can be charged in court back here even though you are in another country.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

3 girls plus 2 massage 626 rm sg ard 209$ area.. just left. Many singaporeans and malaysians... got 1 girl#308 very husky voice. Think is ladyboy? Not sure amansari will stock lady boy or not? Got 1 sg kaki took 308 #girl.. he also think is a post op ladyboy
Old 05-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Spoke with the girls and massage girls regarding the recent raids. Total 52 persons were arrested. Bail was 3000 ringgits per person. Customers were released on the spot. Boss is nickname Handsome but never had chance to see him. They were locked total 29 days. Police came evening 7pm. Some girls were in the midst of action. The receptionist, pimps, waiters and cleaners were all arrested. Only 1 person the cook was released on the spot. Cfm was due to underage viet girls. In the lock up the girls were depraved hp. No accessories ear rings no towel for bath. Conditions were pretty bad. 2 slices of bread daily and no spoons. Nasi with small ikans... boss was very steady total bail amt in excess of 150000 ringgits. Sgd equal ard 50k sgd$ the girls were not paid for the lock up period those who stay pass their periods return to respective home ctry.

Old 06-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

arrived & saw many Thai & Viet...quite abit of familiar faces...young & pretty not as many as my last visit before the raid. Usual food & Chicken chop only serve after 3pm.
Call Viet 127, small size youngish looks. Quite friendly when at the table.
Service so so only...hope to see previous Rabbit back in action.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
brydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrydon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros

is it possible to form a group and go together? i dont drive and see if any bro here able to bring me there to explore as well.

=)
Old 07-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Inin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When there yst on a sunday ard 4pm. Lots of ppl when i reached, gals also not bad abt 15 like tat to choose from. Yup its up n running but only 2 massage ladies. So i would recomend to go on wkdays to avoid the crowd. Anyways, the gals nvr dissapoints me each time i visit amansari. So far tried 4 gals there before(1xindon, 1xviet, 2x thai) and all nvr fail to make me feel like a king.*(myb my expectation not so high lah)
Anyways, paid 210rm for FJ n facilities w/o massage.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

When there yst on a sunday ard 4:30pm. Lots of ppl when i reached, gals also not bad abt 15 like tat to choose from. Yup its up n running but only 2 massage ladies. So i would recomend to go on wkdays to avoid the crowd. Anyways, the gals nvr dissapoints me each time i visit amansari. So far tried 4 gals there before(1xindon, 1xviet, 2x thai) and all nvr fail to make me feel like a king.*(myb my expectation not so high lah)
Anyways, paid 210rm for FJ n facilities w/o massage. *I dont have any gals to recomend cos all i tried is awesome n worst i m spoil for choices, all the gals looks damn swee.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

When there yst on a sunday ard 4pm. Lots of ppl when i reached, gals also not bad abt 15 like tat to choose from. Yup its up n running but only 2 massage ladies. So i would recomend to go on wkdays to avoid the crowd. Anyways, the gals nvr dissapoints me each time i visit amansari. So far tried 4 gals there before(1xindon, 1xviet, 2x thai) and all nvr fail to make me feel like a king.*(myb my expectation not so high lah)
Anyways, paid 210rm for FJ n facilities w/o massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread