The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cock Pump - Penis Enlargement

Does the pump works?

Saw many email and internet ads, and in Sex shops...

Any bros tried???

Old 12-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
IDOL has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Cock Pump - Penis Enlargement

I have never tried before, but I am very sceptical that such a thing actually work ....
Old 12-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Most of it are oversized for asian figures. I've tried one before, not working
for me.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 12-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

dun tink it works, more of a gimmicks. be content of wat u r endowed with. sometimes is the skills tat count.

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 12-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Friend of mine claims it work for him...dunno bull or not.

Size increased abt 1 inch and slightly thicker.

He said, it is like exercising your cock everyday...suction pump...
Old 12-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
angrybigpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnosieur View Post
Friend of mine claims it work for him...dunno bull or not.

Size increased abt 1 inch and slightly thicker.

He said, it is like exercising your cock everyday...suction pump...
I went to U4ria during lunch break and bought a cock ring (leather with metal rings). Was good as it let me stay harder longer but a bit uncomfortable when going to explode.

My gf say my jnr felt thicker but maybe its because I strap too tight and the veins start popping out. Thankfully not a permanent effect.

I tried the pumps before but they're not so permanent, too.

Maybe you should try the cock ring if the idea is to be thicker during intercourse.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Cock Pump - Penis Enlargement

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Personally, i have tried cock pumps and found that the results are only temporary. The only method to enlarge your cock permanently is by either surgery or pills (at least 3 months supply)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrybigpenis View Post
...... its because I strap too tight and the veins start popping out. Thankfully not a permanent effect.
I tried the pumps before but they're not so permanent, too.Maybe you should try the cock ring if the idea is to be thicker during intercourse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juzjoin View Post
dun tink it works, more of a gimmicks. be content of wat u r endowed with. sometimes is the skills tat count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Most of it are oversized for asian figures. I've tried one before, not workingfor me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDOL View Post
I have never tried before, but I am very sceptical that such a thing actually work ....
Why so many people felt negative?
[Right click ->] Read page 2 onwards, post #23 onwards, post #149 onwards and post #11.

There are many inactive brothers (hardcore pumpers) in this forum. They might share with you what is "real pumping regime". Pumping regime should never stop and not that kind of 6 months or 1 year you can see result.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Last edited by diesel; 13-09-2007 at 12:12 AM.
Old 13-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 17
Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!

I remember seeing some videos posted by 1 of the bros here. "21st Century Women's guide to Sex" the title is something like that.

They did a studies on 3 enlargement methods. Pump, cream and a clamp like device. After 3 months of use, the pump and cream actually worked and added around 1 inch on average. The clamp which was the most expensive didn't. The cream was only like 5 pound or something if I remember correctly.

But always be careful if you are using those pumps or any physical stuff. Over do it and you rupture some veins and you are going to be in trouble.
Old 13-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

There are many inactive brothers (hardcore pumpers) in this forum. They might share with you what is "real pumping regime". Pumping regime should never stop and not that kind of 6 months or 1 year you can see result.

Q: Like an exercise regime? Theory goes that cock is a muscle tissue, and if exercised regularly, it should have a similar effect like body building.

After 3 months of use, the pump and cream actually worked and added around 1 inch on average.

Q: What cream? Can explain.
Old 13-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Cock Pump - Penis Enlargement

Quote:

Q: Like an exercise regime? Theory goes that cock is a muscle tissue, and if exercised regularly, it should have a similar effect like body building.

After 3 months of use, the pump and cream actually worked and added around 1 inch on average.

Q: What cream? Can explain.
Aaahhhh cockpumping.. My favourite topic! I've been at this for seven years. bought my pump kit in New York when I had some business trip there. All I can say is this : your manhood does enlarge, it gets bigger. More girth. As for length, I'd say that its negligable. For Asians, its best to start with a 1.75" diameter tube.. You can refer to these from sites like www.tigerpumping.com most of the guys who show off their packed dicks there are gay.

The excercise regime referred is a bit of kegel massage, stretching the shaft while its placcid and getting relaxed when you apply vacuum pressure to your manhood. For the first timer, its done in a steady increament. If you overdo it, you tend to burst the blood capilaries under your cock's skin. For a good fit, you might want to use a cylinder sleeve which is very comfortable and if you partner is into experimenting, pumping together is fun!

Jack
Old 13-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Enlargement Pumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumperjack View Post
Aaahhhh cockpumping.. My favourite topic! I've been at this for seven years. bought my pump.... For a good fit, you might want to use a cylinder sleeve which is very comfortable and if you partner is into experimenting, pumping together is fun!
Hello Jack, "long time no see" you in this forum!

Fantastic! Well written! An experienced pumper finally showed up.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 13-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 17
Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!Chicken.Wing is one of the Best!

Quote:
[I]Q: What cream? Can explain.
they didn't really say waht brand but there are many creams out there which you directly apply on your penis and claim that will enlarge it. Something like this one.

http://clinirect.com/
Old 13-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Samster

I am sceptical abt cream...like those breast enlargement type? Dun think it will work.

Any supplements? Like Amino acids for bodybuilders?
Old 13-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking days and lives of a cockpumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
Hello Jack, "long time no see" you in this forum!

Fantastic! Well written! An experienced pumper finally showed up.
Hey bro Diesel. I am around, but not in this part of the forum much... But the threadstarter mentioned cockpumping, so here I am! Well, speaking of creams, you can also use them to complement your pumping sessions. I am looking for a place in Singapore that can import cylinder and a new manual pump with a vacuum gauge. The ones made by Joel Kaplan are cool, but I prefer boston pumpworks because they are also very robust.

For the newcomer, there's plenty of resources especially from the cylinder and pump manufacturers like boston pumpworks and vacutech. My partner, she says she finds a pumped dick and the donut that comes with it rather kinky and sexy.. And when the cock is not so swollen after the pumping session, that slight bulge in your pants is something of a confidence booster when you are out cruising. I recall a moment when I actually had sex with a partner after a pumping session. The added girth was something she couldn't handle... These days, due to work commitment, I workout less. Hopefully, with a set of new cylinders, I will start back on my much missed pumping regiment..

Jack
Old 14-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Does pumping helps to have a prolonged or permanent enlargement effect on the cock? I mean, is the cock enlarge temporarily or will it be enlarged permanently?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1