The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
hey bro, you mean they opened the door at Oriental now?

I've never experienced something like that there so far. I'll stop going if other brothers experienced the same unpleasant treatment.
The last time I went there my massuese opened the door saying that the aircon not working and that she was hot. Dont know if that was due to regulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Oneness is the same. They just open the door and check which i find it disturbing and intrusive.

Simply no respect for individual privacy. Personally i find Oriental TCM and Tang Dynasty better
Been to oneness 4 times, the only time the door opened was when the gal wanted to get hot towel to wipe my back.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 05-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 13
nasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just for clarification, suddenly opening of closed doors or leaving door open
refers to Oriental TCM and not Oneness.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Oneness is the door cannot completely close with a Gap.
Invading of privacy
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasilemak2 View Post
just for clarification, suddenly opening of closed doors or leaving door open
refers to Oriental TCM and not Oneness.
Bruddah, I thought Oriental TCM at Club St only has a curtain and no door? I remember I was led to the 3rd level for massage with some ...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, I thought Oriental TCM at Club St only has a curtain and no door? I remember I was led to the 3rd level for massage with some ...
It's obvious where he is promoting
Old 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Went by the street a couple of time couldn't find it... Can someone share the location thanks
Old 05-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
The last time I went there my massuese opened the door saying that the aircon not working and that she was hot. Dont know if that was due to regulation.
Cheers
I know that there are certain massuses who would leave the door ajar if you are not their regular. But do note that there are also female customers at Oriental. What say you
Old 05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

just sharing. all depends on the gal n you. If she dont like you or suspect your are going just for specials, she may just open the door. if the chemistry is right, all is possible if not as this is a clean shop, you will get nothing even if you tempt them with $$, once i was so horny after been to Bombay (no offence if u are indian) for 2 weeks and immediately go to TCM for a good massage. i suddenly have the urge to have and keep giving tips ( 2 time each time S$ 50 ) but still get nothing!!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest

I know that there are certain massuses who would leave the door ajar if you are not their regular. But do note that there are also female customers at Oriental. What say you
Horrible
Sounds si bei sian leh like that
Old 05-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dicktionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

huh? Sorry. Just to confirm. Now TCM and Oneness all open door? I remembered my last massage about 2 or 3 weeks ago to TCM did not have this. Maybe I was too pain to notice of it. hahaha
Old 05-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
Went by the street a couple of time couldn't find it... Can someone share the location thanks
A brother had already given a link in 2009. goto page 5 post 65.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
jerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerrytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
you must be blurr like sotong. club st is so short that u can finish walking in 2 minutes and there is only 2 massage shop and one Oriental
Old 06-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
both the shops services are getting from bad to worst. i ask why they open the door in the midst of the services, they told us it is one of goverment regulations!
now i have switch to opposite to cross st china square basement which offer better service.
was there recently. they never open door leh. i mean oriental hor. oneness never try yet.
when 2nd flr room got sliding door. those aluminium type i think. but too bad 1st time there recept give auntie hor. saw a few ok looking ones b4 and after. next time over that area will try to ask for them as one bro advised.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
you must be blurr like sotong. club st is so short that u can finish walking in 2 minutes and there is only 2 massage shop and one Oriental
agreed. so easy to find hor. its downhill the rd rite?
Old 23-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried grace before? Fair, young or pretty?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1