The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2021, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How to end a FB relationship cordially

Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
Old 12-02-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Just ignore her call or text msg.
Old 12-02-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 13
drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!drippy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
Simple solution. Intro her to me!
Old 12-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
That’s ghosting. Although it’s the easiest to do but it burns bridges permanently. Lol
Old 12-02-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippy View Post
Simple solution. Intro her to me!
Heh. I’m the girl. My FB is the guy la.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
uerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
You know the meaning of cordially?
Old 12-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LordAzrael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tell him you wanted to end things with your reason stated. If he doesnt accept then and persist, no reason to not burn bridges.
Old 12-02-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Simple,just tell him that you want have his baby.
Old 12-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I feel it helps to have a contingency option as you never know when the drought is going to bite hard. Keep it going, minimally.

I would cite being busy and/or very stressed out with some fictitious problem and extend the time between meet ups slowly. Or maybe say you are seeing someone for real and wish to see if the relationship would work out. Hopefully, you can resurrect this suspended relationship when you need some action.
Old 12-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been ghosted before. Must say, it really sucks to be on the receiving end. I have a feeling that some gals in your situation, try to be 'nice' and attempt to disengage by being passive. It's plain cruel. If your FB was nice, he deserves at least an answer from you. Tell him honestly but decisively. The closure would make it better for both of you to move on. Who knows, you might be able to hook up again in the future.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For guys you usually can just be direct. Just tell him you want a break from the FB r/s for awhile.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1) Just tell him directly that you want to have a temporary break?

2) Having a casual FB means its a win win rs with each other without the burden of having a real rs. If you feel like ending it, that would mean you don't feel like you are enjoying your benefits of the FB rs anymore, isn't? The factors would really depends on the individual.

3) I would assume it's whether your partner has the chemistry with you in the bedroom that would be a deciding factor on whether to continue with the FB rs.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Firstly, my respect to you for wanting to end a FWB arrangement amicably, as opposed to going down the ghosting route.

For me I ended my FWB arrangements with people amicably by simply telling them that I had fun with them, but we're both adults and we both know it takes two to willingly clap cheeks. So thanks for the good times and such, but I'd want to move on and play with others for a while. No promises made about re-fucking each other in future, if it happens I'll always be open to it, but I don't really feel the need for an established regular FWB thing with them anymore.

For me I'd consider ending a FWB arrangement with someone if it was always me asking for it with them, or they were becoming increasingly lazy in bed, or if they weren't taking any initiatives or spicing things up in the bedroom with me (because let's face it you're in a NSA FWB arrangement with someone, it practically BEGS for experimentation and kinkiness that you wouldn't necessarily get to do in a proper relationship sex life), or the ultimate dealbreaker: them or me realising that it's more than sex now and we're catching feelings for each other. I don't believe in dating people purely on a sexual grounding or basis. First to catch feels is first to lose. That's the way it is.

Ehh... personality counts to a limited extent as to whether I'd keep someone as an FWB. I mean, it's the major reason why I'd have someone as an FWB in the first place, because personality in bed matters way more than body and looks. I've fucked model figured girls who were vanilla AF and dead fishes in bed, and I've fucked size 18s who were some of the best fucks I've ever had in my life with how much they cut loose and enjoyed themselves in bed fucking for the sake of it. So personality does matter in me keeping an FWB, but usually by the time I want to end things with an FWB it's got very little to do with it.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Hey, <insert_name_here>. It's not working out anymore."

Be very clear of what you want and what you don't want.
Old 13-02-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1409 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why end ,good to hv a FB that can share thoughts, for me will keep it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1