The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you have the urge to fuck haolian/arrogant women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
of course is arrogant and attractive, everyone seemed to get it except you fucking idiot
hahahaha good one bro
Old 29-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Thought can watch.. but turn out all online betting website le. happy for alittle while...
yeah im having the same problem
Old 30-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got one girl I know quite stuck up.

Later SB poster said she got do FL, damn steam. Too bad that point never go local as so expensive, if can fuck her then shiok.

Can only enjoy what guy said about her neh neh and pussy being defiled by him.like head turn away eyes closed like she don't want to see him fucking her, then softly moaning like the bitch she is
Old 30-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avet View Post

Later SB poster said she got do FL, damn steam. Too bad that point never go local as so expensive, if can fuck her then shiok.

Can only enjoy what guy said about her neh neh and pussy being defiled by him.like head turn away eyes closed like she don't want to see him fucking her, then softly moaning like the bitch she is
Wow.. Even kena fuck also got the arrogant and fuck tup attitude. I like. Hope her eyes are tearing and her lips are biting. Saw a video in a WhatsApp it's like this.
Old 30-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Wow.. Even kena fuck also got the arrogant and fuck tup attitude. I like. Hope her eyes are tearing and her lips are biting. Saw a video in a WhatsApp it's like this.
Knew she was a bit slutty in real life..nice to know also slutty in bed.
Old 30-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice suggestion bro Serfly

I know of one such film
bro looks nice, you got download link ?

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 30-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:

steam sia...imagine the guy must've taken his own sweet time and made it nice and slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro looks nice, you got download link ?
here bro: https://spankbang.com/4isvn/video/md0094
Old 31-01-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro, who is she? Is she still active as FL?
Old 31-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
Bro, who is she? Is she still active as FL?
http://imgur.com/Gl1csrH

http://imgur.com/uxxI2hA
How would I know the later?

If you know tell me. Wanna fuck her gao gao.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
PokerDeBest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you bro for the link.
Old 31-01-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:

Who are these ladies?
Don’t look that arrogant in the photos.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 31-01-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mansvoice is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Looks hot, who are they?
Old 31-01-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansvoice View Post
Looks hot, who are they?
If you know, tell me.
Old 01-02-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
current mediacock most haolian in terms of both looks and behavior should be these two liao

]
We first came to know her thru a TV series many years ago about the olden days (around WWII era) where she was killed in the end by some crook and we were very sad. (where she sells desserts in the drama)

She acted as Alien character and the Property Agent where she gain popularity. (2017 onward)

Saw her once at Changi City Point where she was doing the Promotion for the Alien TV series few years ago and find her altitude so different from the past....cos we saw her for the first time at Bedok Mall as she and Rebecca Lim were filming a TV series back then. N she will said hello to us.....

Nevertheless, thanks for creating this interesting thread
Take Care and Stay Safe.
Old 01-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
We first came to know her thru a TV series many years ago about the olden days (around WWII era) where she was killed in the end by some crook and we were very sad. (where she sells desserts in the drama)

She acted as Alien character and the Property Agent where she gain popularity. (2017 onward)

Saw her once at Changi City Point where she was doing the Promotion for the Alien TV series few years ago and find her altitude so different from the past....cos we saw her for the first time at Bedok Mall as she and Rebecca Lim were filming a TV series back then. N she will said hello to us.....

Nevertheless, thanks for creating this interesting thread
Take Care and Stay Safe.
thanks for the reply bro

ive also seen her in person once but she was filming so not fair for me to judge her personality. but her height and facial features really give her a haolian aura lol.

another guy once told me he saw her filming with shaun chen, shaun very friendly but she never interact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1