The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have the urge to fuck haolian/arrogant women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
I've always felt that the more haolian the woman, the more satisfying it would be to conquer her haha. They can come in so many forms, from the rich girl in school to the class monitor, the teacher who always scold you, the female PTI who tekan you gaogao, the female bosses who make you work overtime, the female police officer who demand you show her your IC, even the sexy aunt who always mock you for being underachiever, the MP who ignored you at MPS haha...

It's a recurring theme in JAV where you can often see words like 高飛車/高慢/傲慢...see them sibei haolian at the start, then the guy buay lun rape them or blackmail fuck them.

Female ceo too haolian

And the reason I love the ivnestigator series so much is because they tap heavily into this aspect. Got gun so what...still kena fuck haha

Not forgetting to mention this quite famous series...haolian neighbor complain the guy, in the end guy finds out she is moonlighting as prostitute, fuck her gaogao
havent watch the videos yet but have been looking for such a theme for so long now.. very solid bro, up you!!
Old 29-01-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

One of the ML Melody is a bit arrogant. Haha! Bang her and see her expression super shiok
Old 29-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Do you have the urge to fuck haolian/arrogant women?

Quote:
I've always felt that the more haolian the woman, the more satisfying it would be to conquer her haha. They can come in so many forms, from the rich girl in school to the class monitor, the teacher who always scold you, the female PTI who tekan you gaogao, the female bosses who make you work overtime, the female police officer who demand you show her your IC, even the sexy aunt who always mock you for being underachiever, the MP who ignored you at MPS haha...

It's a recurring theme in JAV where you can often see words like 高飛車/高慢/傲慢...see them sibei haolian at the start, then the guy buay lun rape them or blackmail fuck them.

For me, it’s “Yes!” Bro Rage24 but may I add “sister-in-law” to the list? Heh heh!

Will definitely watch your list of recommended videos!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-01-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

What a stupid thread. These are good looking women whom most men want to fuck anyway, what has any of it got to do with arrogance?

You all want to fuck the woman who spat at the KFC staff? She is clearly very arrogant.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/wo...-pleads-guilty

Say you want top fuck her and I will believe your 'urge' to fuck arrogant women.
Old 29-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
What a stupid thread. These are good looking women whom most men want to fuck anyway, what has any of it got to do with arrogance?

You all want to fuck the woman who spat at the KFC staff? She is clearly very arrogant.

Say you want top fuck her and I will believe your 'urge' to fuck arrogant women.
You have a point. Arrogant and crazy is a very fine line.

I guess most brothers here are referring to arrogant but sane aka not crazy kind.
Old 29-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:

of course is arrogant and attractive, everyone seemed to get it except you fucking idiot
Old 29-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Respect peoples thread.
If you not happy or agreeable, you can do any or all of the following

1) Ignore all TS posting
2) Rate it as 1 star
3) Start anther thread

Why so work up?

By the way, you have heavy taste重口味 because you mention about the KFC woman. You can have her. Hahahah We never even think of that and obviously you don't get it.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Haolian and Arrogrant Category and Successful.
周秀娜 Chrissie Chau

Old 29-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
that's true, she looks more cutesy type, is the achievements that make her so fuckable...wanna make her do her award winning speech while holding both awards naked, then all of a sudden my cock interrupts her and CIM...then she continue her speech with cum drooling

Wah sian I tot everyone can watch, just a bit of ads...is the best source I can find liao
Have to thanks u for ur effort.. thumb up.
Old 29-01-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Haolian and Arrogrant Category and Successful.
周秀娜 Chrissie Chau

Thanks for the support bro...Chrissie Chau 100% haolian vibes

led me to think of Cathryn Lee

always flaunt body take picture with ferrari and in big houses...claimed to spend 4million yen on a family meal
Old 29-01-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

This girl was quite stuck-up. Actually skinny but loves to flaunt. Wish I can cream all over washboard chest.

Old 29-01-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
For me, it’s “Yes!” Bro Rage24 but may I add “sister-in-law” to the list? Heh heh!

Will definitely watch your list of recommended videos!
nice suggestion bro Serfly

I know of one such film

壞嫂嫂和小叔偷腥內射受孕
Old 29-01-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually yes.. there was this one model i met in sb and she was playing hard to get and rude but after a couple of times.. enjoyed her many times
Old 29-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Respect peoples thread.
If you not happy or agreeable, you can do any or all of the following

1) Ignore all TS posting
2) Rate it as 1 star
3) Start anther thread

Why so work up?

By the way, you have heavy taste重口味 because you mention about the KFC woman. You can have her. Hahahah We never even think of that and obviously you don't get it.
very true bro!! agreed
Old 29-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Female PTI? Got meh?
got bro a lot i guess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1