The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marital rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Humans change from time to time. Today your wife maybe will make love to you then next day she is not keen anymore.

I had one FL who told me one of her clients shared his wife did not give him sex for 8 years after she had given birth.
Why is it so surprising ???...there r already quite a no. of such cases ...that is not the 1st n only case...hence u see many husbands hv to eat out ...generally most conservative women r LSD n they marry only to hv children n when the kids comes, they throw sex out of the window...their time n concern r all placed on their kids no more their husbands, sad to say

Quote:
I agree bro. No point get married just because of sex only or just because the girl is pretty. For me sorry to say but i need women for sex and companionship only. Besides that they dont bring anything else to the table. I feel that not many people now married for the sake of love. Most married for the wrong reasons.
I share the same sentiment as u TS...most married for their own individual reasons n motives n when they find out it is different from their husbands' it's already too late...a divorce seems inevitable as time goes on

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-12-2020 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
The way I see it is that getting married is the easy part but staying married is the tough part.
Yes, agree with bro arsenal_84 on this...it is really tough to keep the love flame burning n alive between the couple throughout the long years of married life tgt...becos there r so many problems in daily life that will crop up which can get them conflicted against each other, as evidenced by so many marriages that hv already broken up in divorce when the couple cannot give n take with each other

Last edited by Rickey; 08-12-2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Marital rape is really not necessary...how can a husband enjoy sex with his wife if she firmly resists ??...even if he manages to force her, sex one way is definitely not enjoyable...if really the case better to eat out or divorce whichever way is the better for the husband

Last edited by Rickey; 08-12-2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
To those men who are still young and single, don't get marry unless you want to have children. If you want sex there are plenty of venues for that. Chase money, not women. The latter will follow and you can have your pick. Traditional Asian family values no longer that relevant in SG modern society. Self preservation is and most SG women are not all sugar and spice, remember this.
Good words of advice from bro macrick for bros here to really think about b4 they take that giant leap or step of faith...know yr girl VERY WELL b4 signing on the dotted line

Old 08-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

How come so many men cannot get sex from their wives yet many men can get sex from other men’s wives?
Old 08-12-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
How come so many men cannot get sex from their wives yet many men can get sex from other men’s wives?
Good question bro larue ...could it be the pasteur over the other side is greener ??? ...these other men's wives r a special breed of women with HSD who find their husbands r unable to or don't want to sexstify them to the max for reasons best known to themselves ???

Old 09-12-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good one and upped you
Old 10-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the simplest answer are the guys not getting sex from wifes are the beta cucks, they are NOT the same men getting sex from other mens wives who are the alphas, and these guys are most likely still getting sex from their wives if they want it
Question was rhetorical, not in any doubt that you understand the true situation that sex is not equally shared among all men.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the simplest answer are the guys not getting sex from wifes are the beta cucks, they are NOT the same men getting sex from other mens wives who are the alphas, and these guys are most likely still getting sex from their wives if they want it
If a woman is cunning to use the women’s charter to her advantage, no alpha men can even get sex from her.
Old 13-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Find a wife who won’t withold sex? And there are many men too who weaponise sex by withholding it from their wives.
Bro how to check if wife won't hold back sex? Many a times you have heard bros in this forum complain the same thing, before and after marriage two different thing...in the eyes of the law, it very simple..if wife refuse to have sex in a marriage then can seek divorce under unreasonable behavior..but we as cheongsters know this is not practical thing..like that singapore divorce rate sure very high..
Old 13-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro how to check if wife won't hold back sex? Many a times you have heard bros in this forum complain the same thing, before and after marriage two different thing...in the eyes of the law, it very simple..if wife refuse to have sex in a marriage then can seek divorce under unreasonable behavior..but we as cheongsters know this is not practical thing..like that singapore divorce rate sure very high..
Most divorces are initiated by women. Men tend to have this "sunken cost" fallacy. Also, to those who address their wives as "CO", time to grow some balls, m8. I been seeing this term for 2 decades. Lastly, no fault divorces goes both ways. Albeit I am not a lawyer, go seek legal advice on this for further details.
Old 13-12-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Most divorces are initiated by women. Men tend to have this "sunken cost" fallacy. Also, to those who address their wives as "CO", time to grow some balls, m8. I been seeing this term for 2 decades. Lastly, no fault divorces goes both ways. Albeit I am not a lawyer, go seek legal advice on this for further details.
that what i mean, most of us men will just suck it up and not take the divorce route..
Old 17-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanted to discuss this.

Marital rape is now a crime here. This is a good move to protect women who have been sexually abused by their husbands and prevent any abusive husbands from raping his wife.

But as the saying goes, “every solution breeds new problems”.

Now what happens if the wife use this law to her fullest advantage and refused sex to her husband even though she is not unwell or tired? What can the husband do? What if the husband is expected to continue provide for her and the family whilst she never give him sex and happily give it to other men she likes? The other men for sure did not commit any crime as long as she consent to it.

If we men can no longer get sex from the woman we can make sexual advances to, then is marriage still worth it? Should the husband resort to hookers since his wife will never give him sex? And hookers will definitely give men sex as long as its paid.

I dont wish to get married as I have long list of reasons of why I think marriage doesn’t benefit me at all. And this new law is the latest one on my list.

Im not condoning that husbands should just raped their wives. But i think something should be done for a situation like I mentioned above.

What you bros think? Perhaps you can give some advice and ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin1208 View Post
In that case, then it's nothing wrong cheating on her, if she can't or don't wish to give the attention a husband needs. Especially when you know you have done nothing wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
I think only small percentage of people encounter such cruel wives. Get evidence and sue the wife and get divorce.

I suspect they didn't really love each other in the first place. Imagine if you love your dog a lot but you realise the woman you going to marry does not feel more important than your dog and merely a person whom you can finally fuck with, its a red flag to break up.

Nowadays it feels more like a burden to be tied down to a girl because there are many other pussies to fuck. And if you get tired of fucking your wife, you have a burden on hand if you don't love her in first place. You will know it if you find her a burden after sex. Unless really got special feeling which is rare, its quite meaningless to marry just for the sake of it.
Quote:
I agree bro. No point get married just because of sex only or just because the girl is pretty. For me sorry to say but i need women for sex and companionship only. Besides that they dont bring anything else to the table. I feel that not many people now married for the sake of love. Most married for the wrong reasons.
You marry but get played out by marital rape and get ruined by the women's charter if she decides to move on.

Why give yourself problem when you can stay single? If you want children? Please forget about having children because it is expensive and risky legally with the marital rape laws.
Old 17-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Yeah sure, then get owned by the WC.
Old 18-12-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where did you get that particular statistic on which party initiates the divorce?

You want to talk about sunk costs, you need to be aware that the greatest sunk cost is borne by the woman because that cost is time, and not recoverable unlike most other costs that men can bear.

Men can and often get more desirable with age, very rarely is that the case with women.

And divorces are not like accident insurance claims, there's no such thing as at fault or not at fault.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1