The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Mother and daughter

Recently I had been busy hooking up,first with a part time waitress in my restaurant and the other, her mother!
Both are from Hong Kong,and the daughter, Pinky is studying in Kaplan,while working at one of my restaurant 3 nights per week after school.Her mother Mandy, is a professional hussler in romance,trying to suck up to rich men in order to get money.
Pinky is the complete opposite of her mother, behaving decently and dressed proper,while Mandy likes to dress sexily and wear figure hugging tight dresses.
The only thing Pinky attracted me is her huge pair of Boobs,easily a D,even if they were well kept under her top when she wore her uniform.
My affair with Pinky was rather an accident or impromptu as i have never had the idea of bonking any of my staffs. It was pouring very heavily one night and we were all heading home after my restaurant closed for the day.Offered to send some of my staffs home and Pinky is one of them.As we walked to my car,all of us still got wet as the wind was so strong that our umbrellas almost got blown away.One by one i sent them home and Pinky was the last one.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:27 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

Pinky sat at the front seat since she was the last home and when we were alone in the car,i hardly could avoid looking at her huge boobs under her wet top.
Suddenly lust overcame me and i drove to a secluded area and stopped the car on the pretext of rain so heavy, i could hardly see the road. We chatted and got to know more about her and her mother Mandy, whom ive not yet met.As she talked more she began to drop tears as she said Mandy always asked her to fish for rich guys to support hee,but she doesnt like the idea. I passed her the tissues,swept her hair aside and held her cheeks with both hands. Wiped her tears away and tried to kiss her,she did not resist.
Soon I removed all her clothes and i saw what ive wanted to see,her huge boobs with very pinkish nipples. And we had each other for a good 2 hours or so.
It was just a wham bang session but we spent a lot of time kissing.Fucked her twice and all in one position only.
After the action,drove her home and brought her up to her place as it was late, and we kissed furiously in the lift. She didnt want me to send her to her doorstep,so we parted at the liftway.Left a happy man.
Old 04-11-2020, 03:55 AM
Samster

We were constantly messaging each other from then on and all on my mind was to fuck again but in a nicer environment.I wasnt really into her as her words of her mother Mandy,wanting her to fish for rich guys kept ringing in my ears.
But she had never asked me for money or buy her stuffs when we were together.
All we did after my restaurant closed were eating and fucking. Once in my restaurant,after all the other staffs had left, we had the whole place to ourself.I locked the door and we went into my office for action.She completely listened to me,i asked her to get up on my table and proned like a dog,she just did it without questioning or rejecting.I went beside her and whispered to her that I wanted to see her asshole and pussy, she just nodded.So i got into action,removed her pants and thongs,and saw that she has a tattoo on her left bum, quite a turn on, and i got myself to enjoy every inch of her bum where she did not resist.Later i slowly opened up her ass crack till i see her tiny asshole,i tickled the hole,she just turned around to see but still did not resist.She just gave out soft moans while i continued to play on.Each time i licked on her hole,she will shiver a bit and i would pretend to ask what happened,she would just shake her head.After licking more,she became opened up and moaned louder and even slapped her hands on the table. I slowly savour her ass,her asshole and then moved down to her pussy.Her pussy is well kept,no bushes,only some well maintained hair. She moaned louder this time and i asked her why,she again shake her head.
I turned her around and started to kiss her and followed it up by a good bonk. At least,it was much better than doing it in my car.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:05 AM
Samster

The following few nights saw us checking into a boutique hotel, Champion City Hotel and we fucked each other so many times.
We had our fun times but one day she text me to stop this affair as her mother Mandy had questioned her why she did not return home for some nights.Pinky is very frightened of Mandy,so she got scared and felt that we should stop behaving intimately.As Pinky has always been obedient,agreeing to all my requests, i had to agree to let her go. Despite of our age difference,we can click well and although its painful to let go, i dont want her to get into trouble with her mother Mandy. So we stopped all our activities and behaved like boss and staff again.Then comes her mother,Mandy, the fake queen and mother of lies.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster

One night Mandy came to visit Pinky at my restaurant,wanting to go home together after Pinky's work.She came in with a bald guy and they sat at a table.Pinky went over to their table and they chatted a while before Pinky came to me to say can she have staff discount as her mother wanted to order food. I told Pinky dont have to take staff discount,I will waive the bill as Pinky had been so nice to me before.She went back to Mandy's table and took her orders.From far,i saw that Mandy looks like a foxy lady and she was all dressed up,compared to the bald guy beside him, shabbily dressed. But i didnt pay further attention to them anymore as i was engaged with other customers. I could only saw at times that the bald guy was caressing her back and thigh. After they had finished their food,the bald guy asked for the bill and Pinky went over to inform that I had waived the bill. Mandy,upon knowing that,quickly came to look for me(after Pinky told her im the boss),to thank me.As a polite gesture, i just smiled and replied its my pleasure. This time i got a good look at Mandy, and she looked really cfm and her body is sexy. Her boobs were falling out of her dress as she wore very low cut and her good ass shape was so prominent in her tight dress.
She introduced herself as Pinky's sister..hahaha yeah a foolish lie and thanked me for the wonderful food and taking good care of Pinky(yeah i did).
She said she would like to buy me lunch or dinner as a gesture,and asked me for my wechat. I gave her my wechat but told her dont hv to buy me lunch or dinner. She insisted she must,and she would text me later. After that she returned to her table and i saw the bald guy caressing her ass. Fuck,this made me steam! They left together with Pinky,and i closed the restaurant and went into my office.
I recalled what i saw just now, and suddenly i missed Pinky,i miss the sight of her bare ass on my table..My mind is all about Pinky's bare ass and Mandy's curvy ass being squeezed by that bald guy. And i fell asleep on my chair
Old 04-11-2020, 04:40 AM
Samster

I was woken up by Pinky's message,thanking me again for Mandy's bill,so i chatted with her for a while before receiving Mandy's wechat friend request.I told Pinky that Mandy came to talk to me and claimed that she is her sister, then Pinky said thats what Mandy tells everyone as she doesnt want ppl to know her age.I asked her who the bald guy is,She replied its one of Mandy's fishes.I see the picture.
Finished my messages with Pinky and accepted Mandy's request. Went to check on her profile and saw her flashing expensive bags and cars.Just then she text me and we chatted, she was trying to fish more details about me and I had an idea.
Just like Pinky, i made a wish to see Mandy' bare ass and her asshole too! But i wont be foolish to buy her expensive stuffs. Told her my sad stort about my ex wife,she pretended to be sorry, at the end of our conversation,she invited me out for tea at TWG the next day.I said ok
Old 04-11-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

She invited me for high at TWG MBS and I picked her up at her place.She came dressed casually,nothing like the sexy foxy lady the previous night.She started to probe about my life after she came into my car.Said she was sorry to hear what happened to me,and hinted that i would find a better woman. She tapped on my arm and shoulder and soon hold my left hand together with her right hand. I told her gently that im driving,cant hold hands and she started her advances by putting her hand on my neck.I just let her and began to feel a little horny.Fuck,it was only 2pm in the afternoon.
Nothing unusual about the tea session,just chatting and letting her know about me while i had a good look at her and began fantasising.Her boobs are not that huge as Pinky's but i believe her ass is good even though she was dressed in shorts. She acted so well trying to please me and asked me about my sexual life after my divorce.
This shook me up,i cant be telling her i had fucked her daughter at all,so i joked that i had been very dry after my divorce and she laughed. She then made a surprise move by whispering into my ears that she would help me with my dryness ,so we flirted with each other in our conversations but i tryed to act as well by acting like a gentleman,saying oh i cant do this to my staff's sister.
At the end of our tea session,she asked me whether can i send her a lift home as she had a dinner appointment later, but would definitely like to meet me again after her dinner, i said sure and we both hold hands while walking out of TWG. While waiting for the lift,she suddenly hugged me and thanked me for being a nice guy. I wanted to move my hands down her ass while hugging her but decided not to,so as to act gentleman, she gave me a light kiss on my cheek and i could feel her soft breasts on my body,the lift came and we went in. As there were many people rushing in despite the notice that only 4 ppl is allowed, she purposely stood in front of me, and leaned herself onto me,i could feel her ass rubbing against my cock and it really aroused me.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

I know this woman is definitely a player, and I should make use of the opportunity to continue to act decent,after sending her home,i went back to my restaurant while trying to think of a plan to play with her.
Back to my restaurant and i was kept busy till the late hour. When I was about to close my restaurant while asking all my staffs to leave first, Mandy made a surprise visit in a stunning outfit.she was wearing an even tighter hugging dress than the previous night and the sight of her curvy ass almost made my nose bleed.
She came in alone and asked me to cook something special for her. I said I thought she had a dinner appointment,she said yes but she only ate a little.So i went into the kitchen and cooked seafood pasta for her while she was busy texting on her phone. When i laid down her food for her,she said lets hv some wine and chit chat. And we chatted over wine and pasta. After our long chat, she started her acting again by saying she sympathise with me, and would let me have one request for the night. I was thinking hard, shes trying to test me or what,so i continued to act as gentleman and told her i dont have any request,we are just friends.That maybe upset her,she said we should be more than friends, i asked how? She kissed me on my lips and said like this. She started to stay close to me at times purposely brushing her breasts against my arm, but damn I was so aroused but still need to keep cool.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

I told her i had to switched off the lights in the restaurant and we should move to my office to relax,of course its time for some actions. I hold her hands and went inside my office. After switching off the lights of the restaurant i also purposely switched off my office light,it was complete darkness and she screamed. I went behind her and hugged her,and she just leaned her head back on my shoulder. She purposely rubbed her ass on my cock again and this time my cock erected. Then she spoiled the atmosphere by turning towards me and laughed,saying my cock is erected. I said how not to be erected when she rubbed against me? Then she turned back and this time use her ass to just rubbed against my cock and asked me how i feel. I didnt want to be gentleman anymore, i turned her around to face me and we kisses furiously in the dark.My hand never stopped squeezing her ass,hmmm shiok. We stopped kissing and I asked her do i get my request, she said already expired and laughed. I led her to switch on the office light and i carried her to sit on my office table.I kissed her again and slowly made her lie down on the table.Turned her around and lifted her ass up,im gona see her bare ass on the very table her daughter kena before.She struggled to get away and told me not so fast. I said to her,i thought you wana solve my dryness, she laughed loud. So i decided to play a trick on her. Told her we should have a bet.If she can prone in this position,ass lifted up for 10 mins, i would lose her $100,if she cant then she has to listen to my request. She said make it $500,if she lose,she let me have 5 requests. So confident,but how would i make it so easy for her.And so we time and she proned,i really cannot tahan the sight of her ass protruding up in front of me.She couldnt take it after 5 mins but she was a sore loser,she said make the bet at 5 mins as the aircon is very cold,i said ok,but she didnt last it,she collapsed at 3 mins. I told her i wont make 5 requests,just one will do. She asked me what do i want, i told her about my fantasy,she said thats not a big problem.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more bro
Old 04-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

But she didnt keep up to her words. She tried to play out time by lying on my table,claiming very tired. But this time i never let her off, lifted her ass very high up until she giggled and told me to stop,but i continued,moved her skirt up and i saw a very white ass with her black lace thongs on.She didnt resist when i did that,but she screamed when i squeezed both sides of her bum cheek hard, wow her ass is so soft and bouncy,so i kept doing the same actions until she pleaded me to stop. No way should i stop and i pulled down her thongs very slowly to her thighs,and rolled it off her legs, she just buried her head onto the table, i think she felt paiseh that i had removed the thongs. I finally got my wish came true,and her bare ass appeared before me. I wasted no time in squeezing and kissing her ass and slowly sampling this delicious ass. All the while she did not look back. I whispered into her ears saying the doctor is going to check on her 2 holes,this time she tried to get up and refused to let me do that.But i still continued,with her ass still lifted up,i slowly opened up her asscrack,but she disturbed my momentum by using her hands to push my hands away and covered her crack. I pushed her hands away and this time opened her crack fast until i got to see her asshole , oh my god, its been drilled before and her asshole is huge, meaning she kena ass fucked before!
Old 05-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

I played with her asshole for a while,using my finger to tickle it and i could see her shiver a bit,but she still buried her head onto the table without making any sound or moan. Moved my hands down to her pussy and oh my god,her pussy is dark and big too,guess she had been fucked many many times.Opened her pussy wide open and i saw it was getting wet,so i teased her about that but she only answered,"dont want" in cantonese.
Using my fingers to tickle her pussy, she began to moan slowly though i know she was controlling her moan. I lifted her ass more upwards, and began to start licking her ass crack and right into her asshole.This time she let go of herself and moaned out loud. I decided to disturb her more by torturing her mentally.
I said to her lets play truth or dare. If i ask a question and she could answer truthfully, i will give her $100,but if i find out shes lying,then i would give her a punishment. Or if i issue a challenge and she accept it, if she can overcome the challenge,again i will pay her $100 each time,but if she lose,she would hv to accept punishment.She was foolish as which ever way, i will win,haha.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:10 AM
Samster

She tried to get up from the prone position but i pressed her down, i told her she should remain in that position unless she win 1 round.So I asked her to choose truth or dare.1st round she chose Truth,so i asked her who anal fucked her,if she answered truthfully,i would let her sit up and give her $100,but like a bitch she is,she chose to lie,saying she never did,its disgusting so she wont do it,she said bcos she had piles before,thats y her asshole is big..all rubbish! Told her i dont believe and i would give her a punishment for lying.She still dare to talk back nastily,saying punish punish lo,im not afraid.Then i went to my drawer to take out a halloween hat and pulled out the feather from the hat.Lifted up her ass high up again and surprisingly she didnt resist. Then I realised i had a toy handcuff left behind by customer during Halloween.Quickly used the handcuff to cuff her both hands in front together.She asked oh so this is the punishment? I gave her ass a hard spank and told her not to act smart. With her ass up,i opened her crack and started to tickle between the crack with the feather.She turned her head around and showed me her cfm face,biting her lips.As I tickle more,she started to shiver and moaned, and she started to plead with me to stop, i could see some cb juice flowing out of her pussy, decided to do more and asked her still wana be so yaya,she said she will not.Then i stopped and she automatically lift down her own ass onto my table. I told her round 2,truth or dare.She chose Dare.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

I got her to sit up on my table and I went outside to my restaurant and brought in a bottle of red wine. She still has the handcuff on,and she didnt even ask me to uncuff her,yet she sat there,moving her hair trying to act bitchy.She told me to bring out the Dare.So i said, finish the whole bottle of wine at one go and i will gv her $500.She said i was crazy and I told her if she doesnt dare,then she lose. She said i was unfair so i told her,nothing is fair,drink or lose the forfeit.I uncorked the bottle and asked her to drink. She did drink a bit but stopped,so i deemed her to lose and I said another punishment.She kept complaining I was unfair but before she knew it, I carried her off the table and onto the ground.Then I turned her round and round till I made sure she was feeling giddy,and she did. So i made the move in removing her dress and left her standing naked. She wasnt wearing a bra at all. This time she was blushing as she stood naked in front of me.Her boobs are just normal B size,compared to Pinky's D. But her nipples are so very black.I gave both nipples a good lick as her punishment
Old 05-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RamosTheAnimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1