The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilist7272 View Post
Why this thread been disappeared again? ��
Yah now move to agony aunt section liao. But it really is agony aunt or seeking advise
Section. I believe bros who were following this section know what we been talking about
So now my dilemea is this..whay should I do next. Should I tell the husband or.how should I tell the husband because a part of me as a guy feel for the husband.
Any advise is greatly appreciated..
And some assholes zap.me for nothing appreciate is bros can up my points tks
Old 15-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yah now move to agony aunt section liao. But it really is agony aunt or seeking advise
Section. I believe bros who were following this section know what we been talking about
So now my dilemea is this..whay should I do next. Should I tell the husband or.how should I tell the husband because a part of me as a guy feel for the husband.
Any advise is greatly appreciated..
And some assholes zap.me for nothing appreciate is bros can up my points tks
Bro my advise is this.

If you tell him and he doesn’t know, you wreck his life and possibly his current marriage.

If you tell him and he does know, he now knows his secret is out in the open, and again, you bring him strain and hardship.

It is lose lose. And worse, if he at some point asks you if you have ever put your cock in his wife’s mouth, then on top of it all you put yourself in harms way.

Lose all around.

My advise is continue to use the wife. Is she really good as you say? If yes can you share her contact so I can try.
Old 15-10-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes, somethings are just better when not spoken or said.
Old 15-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Bro my advise is this.

If you tell him and he doesn’t know, you wreck his life and possibly his current marriage.

If you tell him and he does know, he now knows his secret is out in the open, and again, you bring him strain and hardship.

It is lose lose. And worse, if he at some point asks you if you have ever put your cock in his wife’s mouth, then on top of it all you put yourself in harms way.

Lose all around.

My advise is continue to use the wife. Is she really good as you say? If yes can you share her contact so I can try.
I cannot even pm or share liao...been zap till negative liao
Old 18-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
sh2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
There are so many Young Single MLs to have fun with

Why waste time , money on Le M : Lina , Soda, they find Carrot heads
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everMiKe View Post
Please STOP your cyber bullying to my friend. You have created unnecessary conflict issue between our own families. I believed you are the guy who message her and talk bullshit. Why not face to face, hide behind the keyboard. Coward idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierXXX View Post
Look at what sammyboy has become. It used to be a place for sharing, now it becomes a place for shaming. Senior Bros will know what TS is up to, and those new nicks that keep supporting the thread.
Agreed with 4everMike and XavierXXX, please stop cyber bullying and face to face to settle.....why create another thread targeting both of them after initial thread deleted......
Old 18-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
selltabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros... why bother to defend for them ?
Will they repay you with benefits? They are worth $50 an hour.
If you pay them well, they will do whatever you desire, there is no need to invest your emotions. They do the same for every men, they do not discriminate, as long as you have money. all the pics from le M are heavily PS, the intentions of the ML as well.

ka*y from W*n Spa is the best.
Legit entrepreneur.... services are tiered, as are prices. But is worth the trouble.

Last edited by selltabo; 18-10-2020 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
From long time PRC ML already well known
as the most dangerous species to involve in
relationship.
But s’pore man still willing to fall into it.
Having sham marriage for them to stay and
earn more income were theIr most common
strategy. When they earn enuf in 2-3years.
They will ask for divorce and back china
living a life better than many of us in SIN.
You can laugh and play at them for 2-3yrs
after 3years they laugh at us living a
lifestyle not better them for rest of the life.
Their stories might be true but is not our
concern to resolve for them as there will
be no positive outcome in the end.
They only take s’porean or customer as a
passerby.
Let us just enjoy fkg them and look for the better
without relationship into it hurting our
hard earn money and worst some with true
feeling.
U can don't marry them and pay them for a fucking relationship... 1 to 2 years later also get tired of fucking the same pussy better that they go back to their husbands then.. Win win
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1