The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-03-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Me and my maid are looking for another bro and his maid to join us tomorrow. I'll host at my apartment in the afternoon for an hour or 2.

I'm 31, she's 45 pinay, petite with b cup, we are both clean shaven and DD free. Interested bros PM me.
Old 13-03-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Phenix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhenix is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post

This one really Hot and Juicy.
No horse run. Indon Shu Qi lookalike. Look at those luscious lips. Wkg in East. Very good catch.
Woah bro how u find this quality? Any tips?
Old 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Do you guys check the maids pussy? Some might got herpes and the juice is like sewer water smell. Maybe some guys just lick n suck n raw?
Looks like you havent tried to fuck a maid yet thats why youre asking 😂😂😂

Too bad geylang still close...you only know how to get fl...
Old 14-03-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Me and my maid are looking for another bro and his maid to join us tomorrow. I'll host at my apartment in the afternoon for an hour or 2.

I'm 31, she's 45 pinay, petite with b cup, we are both clean shaven and DD free. Interested bros PM me.
pm-ed you bro
Old 14-03-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
I read a few pages earlier. Some of you went as far as calculating her daily pay and come out with a measly sum of $5 per session? Haha... So stingy might as well wank yourself at home and save that $5! You think your $5 very big?
If you want to talk commercial terms to decide how much to pay her, then you should use the commercial FL rates .. you wont, right?
No surprise why these maids rather look for banglas than chinese. Chinese are famous for being stingy. Any seasoned maid will tell you that.
If you want to have return sessions with her, you got to do better than that. At least fulfil her basic needs. At $5, you can be sure she's not coming again.

quite well said!
For any woman to want you there should be reason. They have one day off. Treat them with respect, like a human being and an equal, they'll do anything for you out of affection. Because at the end of they day they are also looking for the human connection.

Then there's the cheapos who try to calculate their earnings per hour and pay that. And with the typical singaporean mentality, of you're paying, so you should get everything you ask, you expect to be treated like a king. If you want to be 'customer' and they are 'working' for it then there should be something to make it worth it for them to put the extra effort. Which is why when you goto buy a handbag, staff treatment you get at Mustafa and LV so different. You get what you pay for.
Old 14-03-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!

back in my time when I was in SG, I've met up with my share of maids.
And it's sad to say they KNOW and feel conscious about how some SG guys treat them as 'objects' and that body language that others around them see affects them too.
But if you treat them well, like you would treat your own GF or local FWB, they are amazing to you. Especially philipinos. They are kind and warm hearted people. So if they don't show that to you, that's because you're doing something very wrong to them. They'd rather spend an afternoon with thier Bangla BF walking in ECP for free than spread their legs for condescending cheapos for market value $15.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider85 View Post
quite well said!
For any woman to want you there should be reason. They have one day off. Treat them with respect, like a human being and an equal, they'll do anything for you out of affection. Because at the end of they day they are also looking for the human connection.

Then there's the cheapos who try to calculate their earnings per hour and pay that. And with the typical singaporean mentality, of you're paying, so you should get everything you ask, you expect to be treated like a king. If you want to be 'customer' and they are 'working' for it then there should be something to make it worth it for them to put the extra effort. Which is why when you goto buy a handbag, staff treatment you get at Mustafa and LV so different. You get what you pay for.
Well written bro agree with you just enjoy yourself treat them like your girlfriend.
Old 15-03-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
my past girls all have 4yr degrees or masters earning 10k+ from MNC, why would i treat a 40yr old maid earning 500 the same.
Truth is i have never fucked a maid as i havent seen one worth wasting my sperm on, sure i have gone to luckyplaza on sundays and had a good larf at the loser men hunting, any chineseman who willingly jumps in the sperm pool with bangla and CECA holders should get their heads checked.
Why is it all across asia, Thai/Phil/Vn even Malay have a no indians policy.
Only desperate women like maids are forced to accept and you as a chinese man jump in the same sperm pool hahah, shameful
1. u look down on women who are old and don't earn 10K a mth
2. u are racist towards Indians who treat them well
3. u make fun of Chinese men who date them

i'm neither of the above. but what is your point here, Tom?
Old 15-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
1. u look down on women who are old and don't earn 10K a mth
2. u are racist towards Indians who treat them well
3. u make fun of Chinese men who date them

i'm neither of the above. but what is your point here, Tom?
@asoyatu very well conclusion. Wellndone
Old 15-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my past girls all have 4yr degrees or masters earning 10k+ from MNC, why would i treat a 40yr old maid earning 500 the same.
Truth is i have never fucked a maid as i havent seen one worth wasting my sperm on, sure i have gone to luckyplaza on sundays and had a good larf at the loser men hunting, any chineseman who willingly jumps in the sperm pool with bangla and CECA holders should get their heads checked.
Why is it all across asia, Thai/Phil/Vn even Malay have a no indians policy.
Only desperate women like maids are forced to accept and you as a chinese man jump in the same sperm pool hahah, shameful
A TYPICAL LOSER TRYING TO BRAG!! IF YOURE NOT INTERESTED WHY BOTHER READ THIS THREAD ABOUY SCREWING MAID?
Old 15-03-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This thread sharing I haven't seen anything worth sharing second you fuck 19yr old poly girl yet you interested in 50 yr old gilf...seems like you fit model of low quality loser I mention b4
haha, when having abalone too frequent, sure boring with the taste,
in the meantime, will get some pork to change a taste...

but for sure, I'm loser, same as u, being a selfish person that did not sharing and etc

and no need to show off somemore lah, paying sex at 3 world country, haha

no need to 乌龟笑水鱼 in the forum...

lasly save your words, cause I won't reply to you anymore,
thanks and farewell
Old 15-03-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
haha, when having abalone too frequent, sure boring with the taste,
in the meantime, will get some pork to change a taste...
ya well said, and fully agree
Old 15-03-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure those who are idealistic would say they know/they are the perfect scenario, but in reality the truth is people are NOT equal and when you are in a dominant position and you give that up to be equals with someone of lower social/economic power, then the lower one will respect you less and try to take advantage.
Maids/WL all know their social value, and apart from their vaginas they have low value, no upper class (doctors. lawyers etc etc) will marry them back in their native homes, so if you go and try and treat them as equals then you will also be seen as a male (maid/whore) eg construction worker/janitor etc etc. Clearly many of the posters here are CECA holders or bangla labourers etc or they are very low class low quality low educated men, who jump at the prospect of having sex even if its with a overweight 45yr old maid, they have no experience of being with a women who is proud to be seen with them who is actively trying to please them to be with them as they are the prize.
Hence these low quality men (men who dont care what they are fucking often fucking rowell ladyboys as that is the only oriface, they can obtain) will go on like idiots about putting

And for the retards who failed their english exams....
Hi bro, reading the above from you, I really ask myself if you are in the right forum here.
It doesn't matter which working classes or education the other side has, it's a sex forum not more or less.
So do what you are supposed to do, focus on your own fun and business and make good reports based on your own experience. All we want to hear is a good story, no matter which color, education, language, salary band, gilf or teen, how much you pay her or whatsoever, there is just one language: sex

If you want to pay her more because you feel good, yes feel free, as long as it gives you fun and happiness, keep doing it.
Old 15-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrengrii View Post
A TYPICAL LOSER TRYING TO BRAG!! IF YOURE NOT INTERESTED WHY BOTHER READ THIS THREAD ABOUY SCREWING MAID?
Bro well said Up you my humble 15 point !🤙🤙🤙

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 15-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

He is just a troller or perhaps from edmw lah.. just blist him will do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1