The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
karo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexperiences in the MIRC era

Very interesting shares bros, thanks!
Old 25-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!

~~ The next chapter- first insertion ~~

The previous chapter was my very first oral sexperience with N. There were many other encounters with her thereafter which I will not share every one of them. Will just pick out few significant memories which are etched in my mind, which includes the following..

My hp beeped one afternoon..

N: Hi and how r u?
Me: Just had a meeting
N: Oh sorry hope i didnt disrupt your meeting
Me: No no its fine.
N: Having anything on tonite? Are u meeting your wife?

(N had known that i was already married during our conversation)

Me: Maybe for dinner then thats it. Wana date me out huh? :P
N: Hahaha... just wana see if u have got time to meet tonite
Me: Ohhh.. ok i text u ltr tonite
N: Ya i know, i will not disturb u anyhow
Me: thank u!

Fast forward to night time after i had done my "routine msg" to wifey. Dropped text to N and she replied almost immediately. Fixed a time with her and then i gt changed and left for her side. Picked her up soon and we went to the same old carpark for our session, with a twist.

We started locking tongues and then followed by licking of ears and neck. N was more relaxed and comfortable after a few back of car experiences with me.. and she was more "auto" as she reached out to my shorts and slipped her hand into it, feeling my hardened cock. Soon she was already on it and she slurped and sucked like a kid with a lollipop.. Then it was my turn as i ate her wet pussy. My hands were also busy at the same time, fondling her D-cuppers. Soon N came.. letting out a moan as her body twitched when she came. This time i wanted more.. so i got up in a sitting position, and guided her to sit up as well. Feeling that N shd be ready for a step more, I held her hands and pulled her body towards mine, and used 1 hand to gently lift her thigh, so that one of her legs can cross over. N didnt resist and my dick soon found itself rubbing against her wet cunt. N also complimented by slowly swaying her body back and forth as she rode on top.

Me: Can put it in?
N: Err... condom?
Me: Ohh i didnt get coz i didnt think we will come this far
N: (paused)
Me: But i will not shoot in.. promise. Just try awhile..

N went silent for awhile, but body was still rubbing against mine. Then i felt her body lifted up abit, and my dick felt a hand holding onto it as it was slowly guided to the entrance of N's clit. Shes taking action! Gently, my dick slipped into a warm stream n N started rocking up and down, letting off moans.. "Yessss.." I whispered and I used my hands to lift her butts up and down. Her boobs were swaying as she continued riding my dick, and my hands would grab both of them and give them a massage. After a few minutes, I requested her to move off and made her into a doggie position. Slipped my cock into her wet cunt effortlessly and ramped her hard from the back. I could feel my balls slamming against her butts as my hands held onto her ass. N was still cautious as she would glance out of the window throughout the sexperience. Came to a stage where i felt that my balls were gona explode, so stopped and told N that I feel like cumming.. She turned around and laid on her back and she grabbed my dick and stroked it in fast movements. "AAAhhhhhhhh" i went as loads and loads of hot cum landed on her titties..

N: SO much"
Me: Only for me hehe

Got herself cleaned up and that was it- OUR first intercourse, with a nice ending of cum spilled over her breasts. Over the following few weeks, intercourse became a part of of meetups..

~ Next up- A little dare~

Stay tuned fellow samsters!
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 25-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 26-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to the next update!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 27-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro slops!
Old 05-03-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

After 1 week's break, im back with the next instalment on my sexcapades with N. This is actually something which i wouldnt have done if not for her dare challenge

There were few other meet ups thereafter with N, as we got more n more relaxed with each other. And all the way we didnt use any form of protection (i didnt wana and N also said no need). All the occasions we just continue having sex at the backseat, which has become a norm, until 1 fine night..

As usual i picked N up from her block, but this time we did not drive to the same heavy vehicle carpark. Instead we drove on until a stretch of road where there were some trucks parked in parallel fashion (cannot remember the road name). This whole stretch of road seemed deserted and perfect for some bonking. Stopped behind a truck, and i leaned over to N's side and started frenching her. Oh yes, forgot to add on something.. that night before i went over to pick N, i had made request for her to meet me dressed in short skirt and dared her not to wear any undergarments hahaha.. did not think that she would actually fulfil that request! I cuddled her breasts under her tees and and ran my fingers down to her crotch and was surprised that she was in full commando!

Mewhispered) wah... u really daring hor..
N: Why?
Me: I just casually asking u to go braless and pantyless and u really did it
N: Nobody will see anyway and Im nt walking to coffeeshop or wat mah
Me: Hahaha if u really go coffeeshop i think the uncles there will nose bleed to death
N: Burst out laughing

So we continued with our tongue fight for a bit before my tongue started wondering south to her bossoms. Rolled up her tees and sank my head between those D-cuppers. N was expecting it in anticipation as she supported her breasts with her hands, pushing them against my face. Gave her erected nipples a good suck and my fingers were soon busy fondling her bushy clit.

Me: Back seat as usual?
N: Errmm.. wana try somethiing else
Me: Huh.. wat u mean?
N: (Pointed out of the car towards a truck parked infront)
Me: Oh... seriously??
N: Dare? Im just thinking only lah..

Wow.. this gal.. at first meet her maciam innocent and lacking in experience.. after a few rounds now her mood gets wilder haha.. So i accepted her DARE, and we got off the car. Back in my car boot theres a spare towel, so brought that along. We stopped at the back of the tipper truck and looked at each other with a puzzled look. Now we must climb up!

Me: Wah... never climbed up such a tall vehicle before in my life!
N: (laughed) Ya.. how ah?
Me: Hmmm... okok nevermind u go 1st, i support u from behind in case u fall haha

So N started her steps up. There are a few small metal steps from the back of the tipper truck. Slowly step by step she made her way upwards.. I supported her butts and thigh area as she climbed up, and at the same time enjoyed a nice view of her pussy frm underneath her skirt

Soon N managed to get onto the tipper bin and turned around to me and urged me on. I threw the towel to her and effortlessly made my way up. Ah hah! Now both of us are in the tipper bin which is typically sandy.

N: Errmm... seems like we made wrong choice hor.. see so dirty.. (Rolled her eyes)
Me: Wah dun tell me come up already nw we go down again ah.. hahaha.. anyway its ok lah we have got the towel.

I laid the towel on the sandy floor of the tipper bin. Suddenly N squat down..

N: Squat down squat down
Me: Huh..
N: theres a truck coming our way!
Me: Wat?!!

I quickly got on my squatting position beside N. Both of us were like teens who are playing hide n seek. Soon heard the noisy engine roaring sound past us.. Seemed like the truck was gone. I lifted my head up abit and peeked.. heng ah.. truck drove past already. Both of us burst out laughing! Both of us then sat down on the towel and in no time we started undressing each other and took turns giving oral. I would never have imagined myself naked at the the back of the tipper bin having sex all my life!

After that I got N into her fours and humped her hard frm the back, with my balls slamming against her ass. After that she stood up and in a standing position i banged her wet pussy frm behind whilst enjoying greenery views around us. N soon came her 1st time and then she rode on me. My hands cupped her bouncy tits and she rode like a cowgirl, letting out streaks of moans. Soon it was empty cannister time as I got her into a kneeling position and welcomed her to stroke my dick. Took out packet of tissue for cleaning purposes.

Me: ahhhh... im cuuuuming..

N then aimed my cock at her breasts as my thick cum soon covered her voluptuous twin peaks.

Cleaned up with the tissue afterwards and we both made our way down the truck and back into the car. It was definitely some experience we had that night!

Next up.. Car park pleasure

Stay tuned fellow samsters!
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 05-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, please continue
Old 05-03-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

yes it was always so much fun for the first time, just recall my first dating web is sugarbook.com which i met my first ex, tangy tangy...haha
Old 05-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

anyway, i would to thank you for sharing your story, is interesting
Old 06-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Great story TS!

Reminded me also during those days, i also met up a 19 yo girl. Very pretty, fair and smooth skin. C cupper, but was on a bigger side (big bone).

Invited her to my place for a quickie and after i came, she asked me how i felt.

I replied her that i "feel very high".. she was thinking i felt shiok. What i meant was she was on a bigger side and laying on top of her, i am very high up compared to other slimmer girl..
Old 06-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
THSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update, hope to read more!
Old 07-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Those were the days, one can leave no traces. Now we be caught re handed with screen shots posted on facebooks
Old 07-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
appause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGiant View Post
Those were the days, one can leave no traces. Now we be caught re handed with screen shots posted on facebooks
Last time people not so kaypoh
Old 08-03-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Bonapartist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by THSPA View Post
Very nice update, hope to read more!
Yes very nice
Old 09-03-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Thank u for tuning in to my chapters so far, hopefully they can add more spice to your readings here. Without further delay, I shall go on with my next juicy session with my 1st IRC partner- N

Felt horny 1 of the afternoons so text N

Me: Free tonite?
N: Ya, after 11pm
Me: Ok 1130pm below your blk
N: Ok
Me: Errm.. Go airy? hehehe
N: Ok can
Me: Can make another request?
N: Wat huh?
Me: Get your meimei cleanly shaved.. can?
N: Huh.. DUNO..
Me: Okok its ok no need to make it compulsory lah. See u.
N: See u

Time flew past and it was close to midnight when i reached N's blk. Soon she appeared and hopped into the car. She is always very simply dressed, not over exaggerated. This night, she was in spagetti-strapped and fbt shorts. We drove off, intending to head to the same heavy vehicle carpark. But along the way we changed our minds, as N said she felt that the place is no longer safe and discreet. So eventually we ended up at 1 of the block's multi storey cpark. Drove up to the highest level and parked.

Me: Here. backseat?
N: Crampy
Me: Ok, lets get out of the car
N: ok

Took the towel frm the boot, and both of us went over to the staircase. Made a quick check to ensure nobody, then laid the towel on the floor.

Me: Ok, coast is clear. shd be safe

Pulled N over with both of us sitting on the towel and we locked lips. By now everything seemed to be just auto gear as we knew exactly wat to do.. my hands browsed her tits, and soon the straps slipped off her shoulders.. Her D-cuppers were released from the crampiness of her blouse and soon my tongue was all over them. Twitching her erected nipples with my fingers, N was enjoying attention to her breasts.

Soon I slowly lowered N's back onto the towel, laying her down slowly. N then arched her ass, as my hands slowly pulled her fbt shorts off her hips. Ahh.. as my finger ran across her pussy, i realised that she has acceded to my request earlier- Her pussy was cleanly shaved!

Soon my tongue was flicking her bare and wet clit lips as N made few soft moans. She soon reached her 1st climax. In a kneeling position, I unzipped my berms and pulled it down, showing my enlarged prick to her. N sat up frm her lying position and pulled my dick towards her mouth as she soon started sucking it. Slurping sounds could be heard as she swallowed my hard cock like a hungry kid yearning for a lollipop.

Me: Ahhh... yes baby.. this is soooo good..

N looked at me lustfully as she moved her mouth down to my balls, and soon sucking them. The tension on my balls was so intensed as pre cum flowed down my dick. After a while, N moved bk to my cock and continued sucking it with consistent momentums. I had to stop her after awhile as i felt my cum slowly climbing up..

Me: Stop stop.. cannot take it liao

N removed her mouth frm my cock. In order to let my cock rest abit, I licked N's pussy via the back (she on doggie position). On n off my tongue will be also licking her 2nd hole. We had to continue looking out if anyone comes along. Soon N came again.. (she is one who can multi-cum)

Moved to her back, and soon i guided my hard prick into her. N let off a soft moan as my cock slipped into her wet cunt. Started pumping her, slow to fast.. and my hands were holding onto her round booties as my balls slammed onto her ass with my pumpings. Soon we changed position and N laid down on the floor. Spread her legs apart and started humping her missionary.

N: mmmmm... cannot already..
Me: cumming again?
N: (Nodded her head)
Me: just let it go... cum baby

N twitched her body as she came for a 3rd time.. seemed like she is getting shacked frm the session, though i knew she wanted more. Soon I pulled N up as we changed positions- I laid on the towel as N positioned herself on top. My dick was soon held by N as she guided it into her pussy. She lowered herself down and soon my cock disappeared frm sight as she started riding me. My hands cupped her swinging titties and she rode wildly on top, moaning at the same time. I had to urge her to lower the volume of her moans hahaha. Soon I could feel myself exploding and I asked N to stop. She got off as i quickly got onto a kneeling position. N laid down and i stroked my cock close to her face.

Me: Swallow ok?
N: DUN WAN..

(Very uniquely, N has never swallowed my cum throughout our relationship, n i respected that)

Me: Okok.. then face, ok?
N: nodded her head

Soon, i shot my load onto her face as N clenched her eyes tightly.. she wasnt used to it as afterall it was her 1st facial. Done and she cleaned her face with tissues brought along. She kept complaining that cum got into her eyes which caused her discomfort haha.. We got dressed and head bk to the car and I sent her back. Along the way, both of us agreed that we will be back at the carpark for more future sessions.

Another nice session done and dusted!

Next chapter- Unique location and my 1st anal attempt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1