The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teenager Sex Acts

I plop myself at the foot of her bed. I took a pillow to hug and just lean against the wall. P was still seated at her dressing table fixing her hair. Aiyah don't think too much she will talk to you when she feels better. P advised me about Angel.

I understand but I guess I just miss her thats all. We haven't been spending time together as she's busy at her job. I complained to P about Angel. You see, that's why nice guys like you have a gf. I wish that I could find someone like you. P got done fixing her hair and laid herself on the other side of the bed.

I just stared into empty space nothing to respond. You want me to make you feel a little better? I heard P said. What do you... before I could finish my sentence as I glanced in her direction, her delicate hands were already at her top button of her shirt. Unbuttoning them ever so effectively slowly making the way down to her second button.

By the time the 3rd button had come off, I noticed something was missing inside her shirt. Her bra!! This girl was braless ever since I stepped into the house. After P had done unbuttoning her shirt, she presented a pair of voluptuous melons of a chest. They were the biggest, firmest and fullest pair of breasts that I have seen at the age of 16-17.

I wasted no time lunging forward to hold this semi naked girl in front of me on her bed. We both were on our knees as I tasted her mouth, her naked breasts now rest on my chest as I held her by her waist. Her hands ard my neck as she reciprocated hungrily as well releasing all the sexual tension we have during practices with the others around and me being attached w a gf.

I slowly brought her down lying on her pillow still interlocked in kissing. She wrapped her legs ard my waist pulling me in closer to her as I lie on top of her tasting her without wasting any unneeded breath. My hard on was now rubbing against her shorts and she moaned a little as we continued kissing as she slid her hand down to grab at my cock.

I was wearing elastic shorts so her hand had easy access to my hard cock and she wasted no time in pulling of my shorts and underwear to reveal my erected dick in all its glory. She started stroking my dick but both her hands and my dick was dry so I winced a little. It felt good to be touched but prolonged stroking was a problem.

She reached out to her dressing table and grabbed a bottle of body lotion, lather her hands with it and proceeded to grab a hold of my cock with her right while her left fondled my ball sac. Her breasts now in full view as she remain seated on her bed while I kneel with one knee steadying myself as P started stroking my dick now lathered with body lotion.

I didn't last very long with her skilful stroking and fondling of my balls. I was on tiptoe as I unloaded my cum on her body. P squeezed eery drop out of my dick until it became semi erected. She wasn't done there, she pushed my legs off the bed as I sat with both my hands behind my back still recovering from my orgasm.

She took off the shirt from her body and wiped herself clean from cum with it. Then she knelt down in front of me on the floor and wiped my dick clean from the excess cum and the body lotion. She threw the stained shirt on her bed and I wasn't ready for my dick to be engulfed by her full lips.

I breathed in hard and lunge forward expecting my dick to feel super sensitive after cumming. But it surprisingly didn't, it was more of a numbness but I still could enjoy the sensation as P filled her lips with my dickhead. She had a different technique to this blowjob, she tilted her head sideways and instead of suxking on my cock she sucked at the side of it moving up and down.

I had to resist putting my hands on her head and shoving my dick into her mouth as she made eye contact with me while licking on my dick all over. Its just something about having a girl look you in the eyes as she suxk on your cock that turns me on, even if I want to continue and watch and enjoy another side of me just wants to shove my dick in her mouth and cum in her mouth and wipe my dick with her lips.
Old 25-02-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
NeccaB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope continue
Old 25-02-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

P lifted herself up a little higher, she used both her hands and made them full from her ample sized breasts and squeezed my dick in between then. The 2 melons felt so soft and tender as they embraced my hard cock. She rubbed her breasts against my wet dick from her saliva while occasionally she would put my dickhead into her mouth or suck at it sideways while looking at me with her big unblinking eyes.

I can't wait any longer to have a feel of her voluptuous chest as I grabbed them in my hands. They were a handful and felt so soft. P tilt her head back and let out a lil shriek from my touch as I now control her breasts as she puts her head down and suxk on my dickhead, the only part of my cock not engulfed by her boobs.

I continue squeezing and groping her full round breasts as she tilted her head once more and stroked my dixk with her mouth. I could not take it any longer and grabbed at her tits as I blow my 2nd load on her face. My cum shot a few times and landed on her cheeks, some flowed back down along my rod and P used it as lubricant to continue stroking my cock with her lips.

This time my dick retreated to its sensitive mode as I held it in my hand and squeezed out the remaining cum on the obliging P as she waited and pushed up her breasts as a platter so none of my sperms touch the floor. I released it all and felt a huge relief after so long. P started to clean herself up and wiped me down again as I stood up from her bed.

She crawled onto the bed to pick up her previous stained tshirt as I watched her bent over body on the bed her butt now looks ripe in her Jean shorts and I decided then and there I should return her the favour. Now it was my turn to kneel beside the bed, my head now in line with her welcoming butt.

I pulled at her shorts taking them off, P turned her head in surprise but didn't resist. I pulled down her shorts to her knees and exposing her white panties. I parted the bottom of her panties to the side and had my first taste of a girls pussy. Her pussy lips feels familiar with her mouth and I just proceeded to taste the pink partition and lick the juices that P is producing.

P squirmed on the bed, her hands now tugging and grabbing at her bedsheets as I continue licking and tasting her pussy deep. I push my tongue as far as it could go into her gloryhole and make it go in and out like how my fingers would. After a few more kisses to her pussy I turned her to her back and notion her to lie on her pillow.

I pulled her shorts fully off and positioned my head in between her legs again as she relaxed on the bed, her two arms now over her head. I explored her pussy through and through licking at every crevix monitoring her every reaction to see what she enjoys. I finally found a small little nub as I parted her pussy lips and gave it a little lick and suckle.

She winced a little, biting her bottom lip at times trying to close her legs. I pushed down on her legs keeping them wide open and continue licking gently at that little nub. She reacted more desperately now, shaking her head and struggling mouthing the word no without a sound. One of her hands now grabbing at the hair on my head while the other grabbed the bedsheets.

I gave her a few more gentle links before eating her out again aggressively and with a loud gasp, P freezed her body and quickly pushed herself away escaping my mouth and tongue. Started to wipe her forehead while panting heavily, finally opening her eyes and managing a smile. She kissed me on the cheek and took my hand and led me to the bathroom to wash up.
Old 25-02-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. Please continue.
Old 25-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

The intention to purely just clean up took a different turn. Seeing each others naked bodies in the shower, we cannot keep our hands off each other. I remembered it being a hot and steamy shower literally. It was as if done in slow mo.

We caressed each other softly, running our fingers and exploring each other body parts occasionally kissing deeply and hold each other in our arms. Our genitals in frequent contact with one another, of erected cock and erected nipples. Her soft firm boobs on my body, nipples poking and rubbing against my chest.

I turned her around her curvy butt facing me as I took a few drops of soap. I slowly lathered the soap on P's body, of her neck, her back, her waist and altogether I find myself grabbing onto her boobs from behind. I grabbed them from the base, gave them a slight squeeze. My index finger finds the connection with her nips and flicked on them a little, rubbing her boobs entirely covering them with bubbles from the soap.

P skilful hands found their way behind her body and grabbed onto my hard dick. She placed some soap on her body and mix them in her hands creating a lubricant of sorts as she stroke my cock while I gave her a boob massage and play with her nipples.

I felt myself cumming soon and I turned her around to face me instead. I tasted her full lips and put my tongue into her inviting mouth as my hands now find their way to her slender waist and down to grab at her butt and pull her closer to me. My dick still in her grasp poke her stomach slightly in the wet and warmth embrace.

While her left hand held on to my rod, her right hand now is in control with fondling my balls. Keeping my dick hard, preventing me from cumming but yet giving me an entirely different form of pleasure. Not to be outdone, my lips move from her lips to her cheek down to her neck until I reach her ample bosom. It was impossible to put her entire breast into my mouth as I suckle on her Big sensitive nipples feeling like a breastfeeding baby.

I alternated between the two melons, toying with her feelings. Circling mybtongue ard her nipple area without touching it only to attack them and feast when she can't resist the temptation. Seeing as I have warmed her up it was time to check on the oven. My hands made their way from her butt and slide down her bush and my fingers tested the temperature of her pussy.

It was warm and moist just like I ordered. I inserted both my index and middle finger into her love hole dipping into her love juices as my thumb rubbed onto the nub at the centre of her partition. I kept her steady with my mouth on her boobs and my fingers in her pussy and a while later she started moving ferociously before vibrating off to an orgasm.
Old 25-02-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FarkRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fun time in the shower! Nice share bro
Old 26-02-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice steamy update! can't wait for more
Old 26-02-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
LazerDisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates Mister. camping here...
Old 26-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Thks bros for support. Nothing like some teenage action with teenage girls developing bodies. I personally think due to the fact that intercourse was "forbidden" when we were younger.

The way we found our way around it by engaging in other forms of it indirectly but yet still achieve the end product of ejaculated and orgasm is more worthwhile. Its like engaging in an elaborated form of foreplay when sex is not easily available.

As I grew older and girls are more willing and open to engage in consensual sex usually the act of foreplay is limited and overlooked either due to time constraint eg. 2hr rooms or rushing into the act and they have this mindset that they can only be satisfied with a cock in their pussy.

Anyway back to Teenager Sex Acts...
Old 26-02-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

P really knew her way of making me feel better and taking my mind off the argument with Angel and provided me with an option to release my needs and tension. She was like an all in one package. Needless to say we were late for practice that day, we almost forgot all about it and the two bags of costumes/props became the source of blame for our tardiness.

I worked things out w Angel and all was well I guess as she prepared for her 1st 3mths in JC which I didn't qualify for due to my bad grades in prelims. I guess it was my turn to find a part time job. Unwilling to travel much from my house to work, I applied to work retail at a shop in my neighbourhood.

So it was alternating between dance practice, part time job and fetching Angel from JC as and when. That was the only time she could spare for me I guess, being busy with new friends and orientation bla bla bla. I was not part of this new phase in her life and I guess I didn't manage to take it well and neither was she concerned enough to take care of how I felt so arguments were plenty.

It was a few months later that we got our O lvl results and even though as a couple we initially agreed to discuss gg to the same sch together, Angel went back on her promise. I ended up gg to poly while she stayed on in the JC that she was in. I guess it was kind of a blessing in disguise of sorts, as much as I want to be in the same school as Angel to progress our relationship, I didn't want to be in JC just for the sake of that.

I ended up joining school of business in one of the polytechnics. And when I turned up for orientation and registration, front, back, left and right it was girls galore. I think the percentage was like close to 20-80 of boys to girls. That first day in school actually cheered me up. This was gg to be interesting~
Old 26-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
shambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Like this story, thanks bro
Old 27-02-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

So my life in polytechnic life began and it was a fresh start. I didn't know anybody at school. Orientation was fun, got to know my classmates alil bit, played games/cheers and normal team building and ice breaker activities.

There were about 20 of us in a tutorial group I guess? And I rmb that there were only 5 guys. So u can imagine the ratio as I mentioned previously. Even during lectures it was even better and can feast your eyes. The girls never wear anything that revealing la but in their casual clothes rather than uniform some are bound to catch your eyes and garner more interest than others.

My class was quite bonded, we build quite a strong bond during orientation. Even though not every single one but the core group of us were ard 11 then the rest had their own small groups or preferred to spend time w their old friends in same sch or bf/gf. So within tis group of ours 2 of the girls caught my eye, V and B.

B was very down to earth girl next door but she has a sense of maturity and cuteness. She was very warm with everybody always helping with printing and photocopy notes before lectures.

V was very outgoing and jovial. She's quite a joker and easygoing. Her laughter can be heard on a daily basis. Very chatty and always have something to share and talk about.

There was the ultimate girl tho, M. But really even I admit she was out of my league. Super pretty, even as she dresses normally/casually you can't help but feel attracted to her. Garner alot of attention from guys outside of our tutorial group but she doesn't act like a snob. Friendly with people unless ur a guy who's trying to chat her up then probably she's more wary and standoffish
Old 27-02-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

During breaks this core group were always together, gg out for meals or just hanging out at the canteen sharing notes and preparing for next tutorial. By end of the week we kind of get to know more about each other.

Who's single who's attached. The girls were kinda impressed by the fact that I had been with Angel for abt 2 years at that point. And they took an interest in abt how we got together, how I asked her to be my gf etc etc. So I was getting alot of attention in that sense. All 3 girls that I mentioned were all single, some others in the group were attached as well.

Somehow V and I clicked better as we share a similar sense of humour. We can relate and able to banter. We can throw jokes at each other without getting offended and as weeks got by our circle got smaller as well. We ended up with 7. 4guys including me with V and M and another girl CJ.

During 1 of the group work I was privileged to be chosen to join a group with the 3 girls as they need a 4th wheeler so I guess they preferred me than the other guys. There was once we went over to CJ place to work on the project and we were in her room. The other 2 girls started to guffaw all of a sudden and CJ was super embarrassed.

Turns out CJ had her bra hanging behind her bedroom door. I found out later that it meant that bra had alrd been worn and will be reused later or she might not have been wearing one at home, the kind she just took it off and hang there without sending it for a wash. CJ feeling embarrassed told me not to look ard in her room.

I told her its okay la, I got a gf alrd. It's not as it I nv see these things before. Haha. CJ totally forgot that she had a guy in the groupwork. She said most of the times it was just with V and M. So these kinds of incidents became an inside joke for us and of course build up our friendship.

It got me to enjoy coming to school having new friends and I guess I kinda understand how Angel feels when she first joined JC. But now Angel had been pushed further down at the back of my mind. I even find myself sms-ing V casually during my dates with Angel on the weekends. Leading different lives now my relationship with Angel now is just hanging by a thread.

It's not that we were arguing much but that things changed and we were spending less time with each other and we are somehow okay with that. Our dates feel more like an obligation rather than being happy to see each other like we used to.
Old 27-02-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bossarde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Hope you have fun times with the girls!
Old 27-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossarde View Post
Nice update bro. Hope you have fun times with the girls!
Hit and misses bro. But there's always a silver lining somewhere. Much unexpected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1