The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Reminiscing on the past...

This is not a sex story lol... or FR.

Rather is just a thread written in memories of brothers who have had so much fun, arguments all across the the many many forms that brother SAM took.
So i am starting the thread for all the lao jiaos so come in and talk about the past.

If we had the apps and websites that the young kids have today... what the hell will our experiences been like.

So just throwing this out and see who bites...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reminiscing on the past...

I am not a bro, hope it's ok for me to share.
My era is not an instant gratification as now where there is apps to chat, social media, dating platforms etc. We have pagers n we made words out of numbers like "177155' is miss and u i fogot the digits to it. It creates anticipation as you wait for the other party to respond. We also have irc chats and if u date someone u have to use the home phone which can be nerve wreaking to call. It's fun and the naughty things you do can be kept secret as there are no social media or mobile phone cameras. You literally have to walk up and approach someone you are interested in. Guys those days were brave haha. Sometimes, its nice to go down memory lane.
Old 26-02-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I am not a bro, hope it's ok for me to share.
My era is not an instant gratification as now where there is apps to chat, social media, dating platforms etc. We have pagers n we made words out of numbers like "177155' is miss and u i fogot the digits to it. It creates anticipation as you wait for the other party to respond. We also have irc chats and if u date someone u have to use the home phone which can be nerve wreaking to call. It's fun and the naughty things you do can be kept secret as there are no social media or mobile phone cameras. You literally have to walk up and approach someone you are interested in. Guys those days were brave haha. Sometimes, its nice to go down memory lane.
I can only wonder what would be on the internet now if we had smartphones, and all the apps.

As it was, we did very well on IRC and Yahoo Groups lol

Old 26-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Only older people will know 1/3/5 and 2/5/8 ...

Old 26-02-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Only older people will know 1/3/5 and 2/5/8 ...
桃园, 半岛,富豪!

排队中: 清空中
Old 26-02-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

uncle used to be regular along Tien Er wu lu!
Old 26-02-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Wah, lao jiao crawling out of the woodwork after hibernating for an eternity
Old 26-02-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

Just some of the pager codes

Etc....
Old 26-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I can only wonder what would be on the internet now if we had smartphones, and all the apps.

As it was, we did very well on IRC and Yahoo Groups lol
I prefer that era tho more naive n less competitive
Old 26-02-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerofighter View Post
Just some of the pager codes

Etc....
wow i couldn't decode them
Old 26-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

512 我爱你
5121314 我爱你一生一世
5845123344 我发誓我爱你生生世世
5012124 Sorry
596 我到了

Etc.....Those old pager codes ..
Old 26-02-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

17317071 I LOVE U flip upside down

Lol and who also kena this one before? 2747474
Old 26-02-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

2747474 你去死去死去死

Will kena from my ex gf whenever we have a heated quarrel..

I will then off my pager and when i turned on the pager again..

She will bomb my pager with this code!!!

Those gd old days..
Old 26-02-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Not forgetting those pagers with voice mail too..

When our gf would sing us songs and leave it as VM for us..
Old 27-02-2021, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Reminiscing on the past...

Good post..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1