The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
bigkkj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
You all got go police station before? I cried siah

I still cannot forget sia... Really scary experience. But now I recall and think of the incident again really made me damn dulan and sad.

That time I was walking past the playground when suddenly bo dai bo ji got this boy boy run behind me tap me and say "CATCH! neh-ni-neh-ni boo boo" then he sticked out his tongue and faster ran away. Thankfully I managed to catch him back quickly then I quickly*turned to run. But fark man, barely a few steps my china-slipper like turn then I fell down. That cb boy boy laugh very loud at me and then like smack my head hard hard "HAHA LOSER CATCH YOU BACK" then he just stood there laughing.*

NBCB I sibei hot sia I stood up and just pushed him very hard and he fell down. He stayed down there stunned then he started crying very loud. WTF I sibei scared I peed my shorts a bit sia... Then his mama out of nowhere appeared and shouted at me sia... "HOW CAN YOU PUSH MY SON?" I very scared I also cry out while saying sorry.

Most wtf of all, she don't want give*chance*and called the police immediately. The policemen came and diak me to their car and back to the police station. I so scared until I just keep crying all the way sia. Then policeman shushu ask me why I did that. Then he say he will call my mama. I more scared I tell him my mama will scold me... I cry even more and louder this time.

So haiz, my mama come lor to get me out after I told police shushu what happened. Then wtf, my mama tell policeman shushu and the boy's mama that I am 'mentally special' and hope can give chance.*

Before we left the station, my mama tell me say sorry to mata shushu. But that time I feel buay song also mah... I was like the victim leh... so I just cross my arm in defiance and keep quiet. My mama pull my ears very hard that time and I say, "OK SORRY SORRY!* SORRY! I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

Knn, when I go home my mama and papa very angry they instil 2-months punishment of no TV, no games, no entertainment.

Then just now my mama still lectured me I should behave like a proper 31-year old from now on then let me use the internet.* Wah piang, my 2-months of punishment finally just ended sia.

I'm crying in relief as I'm typing this 
Old 22-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: You all got go police station before? I cried siah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkkj View Post
I still cannot forget sia... Really scary experience. But now I recall and think of the incident again really made me damn dulan and sad.

That time I was walking past the playground when suddenly bo dai bo ji got this boy boy run behind me tap me and say "CATCH! neh-ni-neh-ni boo boo" then he sticked out his tongue and faster ran away. Thankfully I managed to catch him back quickly then I quickly*turned to run. But fark man, barely a few steps my china-slipper like turn then I fell down. That cb boy boy laugh very loud at me and then like smack my head hard hard "HAHA LOSER CATCH YOU BACK" then he just stood there laughing.*

NBCB I sibei hot sia I stood up and just pushed him very hard and he fell down. He stayed down there stunned then he started crying very loud. WTF I sibei scared I peed my shorts a bit sia... Then his mama out of nowhere appeared and shouted at me sia... "HOW CAN YOU PUSH MY SON?" I very scared I also cry out while saying sorry.

Most wtf of all, she don't want give*chance*and called the police immediately. The policemen came and diak me to their car and back to the police station. I so scared until I just keep crying all the way sia. Then policeman shushu ask me why I did that. Then he say he will call my mama. I more scared I tell him my mama will scold me... I cry even more and louder this time.

So haiz, my mama come lor to get me out after I told police shushu what happened. Then wtf, my mama tell policeman shushu and the boy's mama that I am 'mentally special' and hope can give chance.*

Before we left the station, my mama tell me say sorry to mata shushu. But that time I feel buay song also mah... I was like the victim leh... so I just cross my arm in defiance and keep quiet. My mama pull my ears very hard that time and I say, "OK SORRY SORRY!* SORRY! I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

Knn, when I go home my mama and papa very angry they instil 2-months punishment of no TV, no games, no entertainment.

Then just now my mama still lectured me I should behave like a proper 31-year old from now on then let me use the internet.* Wah piang, my 2-months of punishment finally just ended sia.

You poor thing. We can understand.

It's not easy being 31 years old and mentally special.

Thank you for the entertainment bro.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

This story is comes off a very unique perspective.
interesting, camping here.
Old 22-02-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
GinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
You poor thing. We can understand.

It's not easy being 31 years old and mentally special.

Thank you for the entertainment bro.
From a 21 year old virgin to a 31 year old within a a few weeks?
Old 22-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Jiak Liao Bee of EDMW fame, please go back there la.
Here is a forum for gentlemen who appreciate great culture only.
Old 22-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinAce View Post
From a 21 year old virgin to a 31 year old within a a few weeks?
Accelerated growth hormone.

Faster grow up...
Faster grow old...

Faster go and............
Old 22-02-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i started a family with your mother. you cried...
Old 22-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

hahaahahahahhahahahaahahhaha

suddenly become shushu hahahahaa
Old 22-02-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mug shot of TS taken by police.

Almost midnight. Think he probably cried himself to sleep already.
Poor TS. 31 years old already still wet his bed.

No wonder he wants to be "Takeshit".

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Old 23-02-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

I browse through your many post . .. and cried.
Old 23-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
I browse through your many post . .. and cried.
Hahaha... Nice one bro!

Old 23-02-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

i go before but is report case, not really scary...just go inside and make report
Old 23-02-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkkj View Post

Like that also cry? Other than cry and post nonsense, what else you know?

So kesian la!

Don't cry already, later Steven Lim Kor Kor give you lollipop to suck.

Old 24-02-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I read just the titles of your posts.... i cry... I pity your family members...
Old 25-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
maxipalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Police saw me wear Rolex watch, bring me to police station for questioning, I cried
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1