The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
BrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianGriffan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Recommended places with 4 hands.

Anyone know of a good quality 4 hands massage available in SG? Have wanted to try the 4 hands, but dont want to try luck with asking at massage parlor as randomness of girls you can get allocated. Would like to find option where the 2 girls do this service on a fairly regular basis amd already have good reviews. Ideally with both girls topless or full nude and shower together etc.
I did get offered 4 hands at a place a place back in January. A place where the boss lady tells you when you walk in to reception that a stamdard massage is $100 ($50 for 1 hour plus $50 for HJ), which doubled to $200 when I asked for 1.5 hour with 2 shots. Took that option and she offered 4 hands for double again. Getting to expensive for me though.
Glad i didn't pay the $400 for 1.5 hours 4 hands as the one girl I did get was a bit boring amd average with robotic massage. Was too much for me to spend when not sure how good then girls are. Would consider paying that if see good reviews of the two girls you get and they have chemistry working together. Just don't want to pay thay much for two boring robot girls.
Anyone got any reviews of 4 hands to share?

Last edited by BrianGriffan; 22-08-2020 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Mistakes made
Old 22-08-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Recommended places with 4 hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffan View Post
Anyone know of a good quality 4 hands massage available in SG? Have wanted to try the 4 hands, but dont want to try luck with asking at massage parlor as randomness of girls you can get allocated. Would like to find option where the 2 girls do this service on a fairly regular basis amd already have good reviews. Ideally with both girls topless or full nude and shower together etc.
I did get offered 4 hands at a place a place back in January. A place where the boss lady tells you when you walk in to reception that a stamdard massage is $100 ($50 for 1 hour plus $50 for HJ), which doubled to $200 when I asked for 1.5 hour with 2 shots. Took that option and she offered 4 hands for double again. Getting to expensive for me though.
Glad i didn't pay the $400 for 1.5 hours 4 hands as the one girl I did get was a bit boring amd average with robotic massage. Was too much for me to spend when not sure how good then girls are. Would consider paying that if see good reviews of the two girls you get and they have chemistry working together. Just don't want to pay thay much for two boring robot girls.
Anyone got any reviews of 4 hands to share?
Got 1 pair but not sure if they still working together, but Milf u ok? Their price should be ok not like that u experience.
Old 22-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Recommended places with 4 hands.

It will be better if you are the type who can control when to shoot during HJ if you are looking for a 4 hands experience. If you are those guys who shoot within 3 mins, 2 hands are enough for you.

Imagine girl A doing HJ while you are playing with girl B' s boobs. You can tell girl B that lucky for you, girl A is not very good at HJ. You can see the panic and frustration building on girl B's face as time goes by. She will request yo change and you tell girl A the same thing while playing with her boobs... lucky girl B is not that good at HJ... playing with their minds
Old 22-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 6
Lockedin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLockedin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haven't tried but I 90% sure if u ask for Hana and Bella at J Wellness you'll get double viet trouble.
Also Cheryl & Miu Miu... maybe 4 hands 2 tongues.
pricing no idea
Old 23-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 13
Powerzest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerzest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is possible to get 4 hands with hana n bella????
Old 23-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

A few years go, I tried four hands before, just opposite Jalan Besar football stadium, the dodgy parlor closed For good Liao.

I had a few drinks at a nearby pub, and walked past this parlor and decided to go in for a massage, the milf ML asked me whether can bring in Her colleague.

I was half drunk when they started massaging me...it was past their closing time and wee hours In the morning, both stripped naked , one was blowing me and playing my arsehole and the other was french kissing and letting me suck her tits.

I was more interested in the one that let me suck her tits one, wanted to fuck her, but they said next time.

The ML blowing me one was the one I paid the tips to. She jerked me off after blowing me till I almost cum.

I paid entrance fees for an hour. I told them I had $100 in my wallet, they said give them what I have. It was an experience. Maybe it was past their closing time ba.

Maybe present day, cannot get such pricing anymore.

Just sharing my experience, don’t ask for contact ok, the parlor don’t exist anymore.
Old 23-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
A few years go, I tried four hands before, just opposite Jalan Besar football stadium, the dodgy parlor closed For good Liao.

I had a few drinks at a nearby pub, and walked past this parlor and decided to go in for a massage, the milf ML asked me whether can bring in Her colleague.

I was half drunk when they started massaging me...it was past their closing time and wee hours In the morning, both stripped naked , one was blowing me and playing my arsehole and the other was french kissing and letting me suck her tits.

I was more interested in the one that let me suck her tits one, wanted to fuck her, but they said next time.

The ML blowing me one was the one I paid the tips to. She jerked me off after blowing me till I almost cum.

I paid entrance fees for an hour. I told them I had $100 in my wallet, they said give them what I have. It was an experience. Maybe it was past their closing time ba.

Maybe present day, cannot get such pricing anymore.

Just sharing my experience, don’t ask for contact ok, the parlor don’t exist anymore.

awesome experience for a great price!!
Old 26-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

7-8 yr back. Did try at one joint in Chinatown. I always visit after lunch time and 5min into one session, the ml ask me if I want her colleague to join. I asked who to join and she reply that the one MLthat I had been eyeing. Had going there quite frequently. Of course ok. Total damage $160 for 1 hr and 2 shot. (Hj only)

Had try 4 hands massage at the joint 3 times. Different ml each time. Total had tried the 5 ML that was working in the shop. Too bad closed already. For $80 each time, I get 2 hj and auto roam top and bottom and suck nipples. Value for money to me. Not to mention 2 of them do give me bbbj during the session.
Old 28-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Got 1 pair but not sure if they still working together, but Milf u ok? Their price should be ok not like that u experience.
bro, can PM me ? Thanks so much
Old 28-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

I have a regular place in town at BQ that does four hands and everything else. Drop me a PM if you wanna exchange info. Pricing is pretty decent for the quality you get especially during such times now when we are getting fleeced by FL stables.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chinatown PPC got a few. Level 2 the shop with the syt asked a milf from the neighbouring shop to join, but they really don't know how to massage one. Just double HJ. The milf let me finger her because i took too long. They there for very long already but I feel subpar. But molesting the slim syt damn shiok, lol.

PPC also got the legendary shuang fei, but i never try before cause I don't know what they look like and got no ctc.

Parklane level 5 got two viets together can't massage for shit either, but will tease you for like a minute together. But good at fucking. One slim one got a nice butt to doggy and ample boobs. But don't think they there anymore the last few times i went to recce.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 14
win13win is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwin13win is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwin13win is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwin13win is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sorry pls ignore my last post

Last edited by win13win; 07-09-2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by win13win View Post
Milf you ok? chinatown got 4 hand, 4 boobs and 2 hole, with good massage 45min + 30 min threesome. (they will keep asking you dont shoot so fast, as you need to satisfy both lady) usually i pay $250 - $300 all.
Can share ctc pls bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1