The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

WHen u called .. they sure says no problem coz they CANNOT Reveal whatever f shit to you ... BUT .. they will tell you .. it still depends on the Discretion of the frontline ICA officer ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
2 n haf months before the actual date, we need time to prepare stuff mah..tio boh..? 2and half months already not enough time liao...
Wa ... what you want to prepare ?

2 n half month .... BRo .. my advise .. dun do this type of things .. haven't reach ROM date and u need to get it extended ... u expect to get extended automatically ?

Quote:
3)i went ICA before and checked..the CB officer tell me no need any application of any visa or pass..just enter as tourists..and if she has any valid documents, just show to the immigration at the airport will do..
Yes ... they do not require any VISA ....

I did the same thing and also got the same answer as you ... I showed them the ROM letter and they allows her in without qns ...

i guessed my is NOT 2 n half mths but 1 week ....

Quote:
BINGO..deported..said must apply from ICA for entry...KNN...now u understand what i mean about them being, rubbish, double standard and contridicting..???
Sorry to pour cold water ... and sad to say.. if like this ... can only means the gal's record is NOT clean ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As i said i went to ICA the next days to see the officer in the private room. the mdm in her early 50s...said they cannot let her in until 2 weeks before the actual date of ROM...i ask her..where is this rule written..?? in websites or any flyers..???? she no..but is one of their rules...
Then i ask her..do you think 2 weeks is enough for you to prepare your ROM..? She keep queit for a while..then i asked her..Mdm, your son or daughter married..she said yes...then i asked, how long they took to prepare ..?? They keep quiet..then she went off, back with another mdm in her 50s too... i striaght away asked..what is the main reason she got deported..A to A..??? at least i can reticfied the problem... She said..we dont know the reason...only the immigration tat side know...but the immigration say is confidential and they cant say..and if i wan to know can ask ICA..and ICA will know... ???????? Then i asked i came before and do i need to apply for any special pass anot for my gf, one officer say no need.. and now immigration say need to apply ...wat is this..she say..yes..need to apply..then why the double stanndard..??? All she say is ask me too write in appeal...but no garantee can... then i ask...since u said can enter 2 weeks before.. now she got deported..now how..? still can anot..? she said not 100% can.. say simi lan jiao right..!!!they dont even know what they are talking n replying to us...
They always claimed they have 101 rules to apply..but all these 101 rules are unwritten n unknown to public..then how we know wat to do n how to do..every thing they say ....but when one say do like this..the other say ...ooi..u never do this ...so cannot...KNN
Can I asked:

1. How frequent she come in & out of Singapore to visit you? And have been
visiting you for how many years?

2. The address she would be staying, do you put your home address?

3. Have use ever apply extension for additional 30 days while she is in
Singapore?
Old 28-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, tats why i said - Immigration at Airport are bullshit also..other cases, they will ask, who is here to pick you, who is your bf, where u stay since you no hotel booking... Im actually there too..same as you.. i even call and talk to the office in charge who rejected her entry...He still talk very YA-YA..saying..cannot means cannot..no point ask n say so much..
i even told him..im her fiance and picking her up and she staying my house, all her expenses i sponsoring..we have date for ROM also..if you dont believe , come n see my I.C and in fact my gf also have my copy of I.C..Nbz..he said..im not intrested..what you have..i say cannot means cannot...i asked again..whats the reason..?? u reject sure got reason mah..Same as usual..Script answer from Gov sector.. " Confidential "
He dont even give us the min days to submit to ICA ...like what u got...
All i can say...Nothing but rubbish..Double standard..Contricdicting...

P.s - Gf cannot come in...means find temp. love holes to ease my bro's loneliness...
Bro,i can syampathy with u on what u gone through.But mine is with HDB.I ask the officer on which part of the letter they send to me state that all family member have to come down.That old bird yaya officer told me sure have.

i pass the letter to him and ask him to point out to me.he look through it and cant find and told me HDB website sure have.I shoot him off and say what if i dont have a PC at home and if everything go your website and see,whats the point of u all sending me a letter.i told him,since u say HDB website have,show it to me.

In the end cannot find and i told him,u all are simply wasting our time and next time i have to bring my other family member down again.

My conclusion is their way of thinking or doing things is our time is not precious to them cos we must follow their way.I encounter it when i first apply for my HDB flat.Even first timer buying a few hundred thousand pigeon hole is like a beggar to them
Old 28-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ICA also like that... My last experience was that I had called the hotline and went down to the ICA and asked some questions (same questions), 3 times I had 3 different answer. When I started to ask why the previous officer told me this and that, their answer is also very standard : "I am not sure that is going on my conversation with previous officer, no comment".

Getting advices here is 101% better than asking ICA
Old 28-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi all,

not giving any advice or suggestion, juz wish to make some comments before my sleep.

A few years back, i was naive, trusted some FL and their story and burnt quite badly...

Now, closed to some FLs too, more as a sister-cum-customer relationship... (I got more when we slept togather but I still insisted to pay them) and I knew their true feeling and what they have been doing behind those guys who trusted them so much like I used to...

Juz a thought, I dun trust FLs anymore...or specifically, dun fall for them anymore...

no hard feeling, juz some words before my sleep.

Gd nite...
Old 28-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya la.. use all our money and buy so much things yet cannot liaise better. i ask ICA too but they tell me this and that. make me kan dulan abt this country
Old 28-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootbird View Post
ya la.. use all our money and buy so much things yet cannot liaise better. i ask ICA too but they tell me this and that. make me kan dulan abt this country
bro,u are not alone
Old 28-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol ya i know. maybe someday newspaper is gonna saw this and advertise it..
Old 28-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sootbird View Post
lol ya i know. maybe someday newspaper is gonna saw this and advertise it..
maybe if WP rule or they drop to less than 50%,then got chance
Old 29-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As i said i went to ICA the next days to see the officer in the private room. the mdm in her early 50s...said they cannot let her in until 2 weeks before the actual date of ROM...i ask her..where is this rule written..?? in websites or any flyers..???? she no..but is one of their rules...
Then i ask her..do you think 2 weeks is enough for you to prepare your ROM..? She keep queit for a while..then i asked her..Mdm, your son or daughter married..she said yes...then i asked, how long they took to prepare ..?? They keep quiet..then she went off, back with another mdm in her 50s too... i striaght away asked..what is the main reason she got deported..A to A..??? at least i can reticfied the problem... She said..we dont know the reason...only the immigration tat side know...but the immigration say is confidential and they cant say..and if i wan to know can ask ICA..and ICA will know... ???????? Then i asked i came before and do i need to apply for any special pass anot for my gf, one officer say no need.. and now immigration say need to apply ...wat is this..she say..yes..need to apply..then why the double stanndard..??? All she say is ask me too write in appeal...but no garantee can... then i ask...since u said can enter 2 weeks before.. now she got deported..now how..? still can anot..? she said not 100% can.. say simi lan jiao right..!!!they dont even know what they are talking n replying to us...
They always claimed they have 101 rules to apply..but all these 101 rules are unwritten n unknown to public..then how we know wat to do n how to do..every thing they say ....but when one say do like this..the other say ...ooi..u never do this ...so cannot...KNN
Knn.. i was told that even though ICA HQ approved, the frontline ICA officer have the final discretion to refuse entry.

My friend kena and had a standoff at the ICA office for nearly 3 hours but to no avail.

Wrote in to ICA HQ to seek an explanation again and after more than 2 months, no reply from them.

Super duper pissed off.

He is on the verge of giving up his Singapore citizenship for Vietnamese passport

Just wondering if anyone here has done this?
Old 29-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Knn.. i was told that even though ICA HQ approved, the frontline ICA officer have the final discretion to refuse entry.

My friend kena and had a standoff at the ICA office for nearly 3 hours but to no avail.

Wrote in to ICA HQ to seek an explanation again and after more than 2 months, no reply from them.

Super duper pissed off.

He is on the verge of giving up his Singapore citizenship for Vietnamese passport

Think of before but not to the extend of giving up citizenship.End of the day,it might be a mistake by his moment of anger.

Most important thing is survive.If u cant find a good job with good pay in vietnam or have lots of capital and know the business to do there which can succeed,then better keep your red passport.Seriously is not easy as one think.A singaporean man in singapore is better off with a job and salary than a singaporean man without a job in vietnam.At least it provide a security to his wife.

Holding a red passport is more useful compare to holding a green passport.At least u know if one day u fail in oversea,u can still come back and get a job if u are holding to the red one.U can dont like singapore,hate the authority and think govertment is heartless,but always think of yourself and your future
Old 29-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
YEs ... Absolutely RIGHT ... BUT STUPID ... then wats the bloody point of applying VISA in advance ...

I believe they cannot be happily granting VISAS ....

Quote:
Super duper pissed off....
Agreed BUT NO CHOICE .. sometimes we have to leave with it ... or worse .. S**K THUMBS ...

Quote:
I too think of it ... Get my $200k CPF and F off

Imagine we are SC in Singapore and can received this type of treatment and we Pissed off .. THEN WHAT ABOUT if we give up our SC .. go to VN and GET something WORSE like this ..

" oh, common I gave up my SC .. I bring many $$$ into VN and Got a VN wife .. WHY CANNOT GIVE ME A VIETNAMESE CITIZENSHIP" ...

So NOW the Qn is HOW???? F their government and LEAVE your wife ???

Quote:
I believe sure got someone do it .....

cause ...

I WILL to do it .. WHEN .. Singapore NO LONGER is a place I will want to stay ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time very easy. I come in with her, tell the officer can chop longer period because we need to file a notice of marriage at ROM. She chop for us (cannot remember how many days, but sure it's more than 30days).

Got the marriage cert than go apply at ICA the long time dependant pass or something + PR. 2months later got the long term pass. 1 week afer the long term pass got the PR. Waste my $$ for the long term pass.

Didnt know now so hard...
Old 29-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Super duper pissed off.

I was told about this also bro... from some sensonal frn who always brings girls in...

The Idiots and Bastard at the checkpoint has the final says...and i tell you...all depends on their mood one...in the end..they will never and cant provide you any answer or reason for rejecting...your frn is not the only person thinking of giving up the citizenship here..me too...give up , take back pur hard earn CPF and migrate to Australia or Canada..Vietnam or thailand ..passport can ask connected ppl to do one...so can hav two passports...
Australia n Canada , the government really take care of their citizen as their assets...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Can I asked:

1. How frequent she come in & out of Singapore to visit you? And have been
visiting you for how many years?

2. The address she would be staying, do you put your home address?

3. Have use ever apply extension for additional 30 days while she is in
Singapore?
1)She left last Sept after work permit expired..Came back as tourist early Nov. We worried about the time too short, tot must at least 6months then can..so before she came,i call n check..they say come back as tourist CAN..i double confirm, go ICA and check, they say CAN...but in the end cannot masok...
2) Yes i did , she staying at my place n all her expenses is under me..still cannot masok..
3)First time come as tourist status...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1