The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think the new list is nice, especially the fr by smiley face
Old 02-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDollar View Post
Hi Bros.. Anyone tried her before recently?
https://sglonelyguy.online/ice-massage/

That said, this new listing seems pretty yummy, although blurred, any mp bros tried her before?
https://sglonelyguy.online/mi-tang-massage/
blurred still find yummy, good luck
Old 02-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros.. Anyone tried her before recently?
https://sglonelyguy.online/ice-massage/

That said, this new listing seems pretty yummy, although blurred, any mp bros tried her before?
Old ad with face, or maybe just recycled number...

http://sgbeautycastles.site/bao-er-massage-hj-therapy/

Last edited by warrider76; 02-08-2020 at 05:19 PM. Reason: link posted without context
Old 02-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any honest FRS on those unlimited shot massages?
Old 02-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

look new .think just come
https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/
look quite pretty
Old 02-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look quite pretty
Tomorrow start work.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok, just got home after my session with Qing Qing (https://sglonelyguy.online/qingqing-massage/), might as well share my thoughts. Mind you, this is my first time doing such thing, so I got nothing to compare against. But ok lah, I had a very good time.

The photos on the website have been edited a bit but still quite accurate. She is older, but I find her ridiculously sexy. If you like milfs I think you will like her.

The massage felt really good, but that's not the main point right. She did some weird thing with my balls when I was face down, I guess that's the HDLY? It was ok, not really a fan.

After awhile she asked me to turn over, then sat next to me and starting giving me a nice oily HJ. She left her nightie on, but she might as well not be wearing anything tbh, can see through and her boobs were spilling over already. She was wearing tiny little panties which she moved aside so that I can rub her pussy. Cannot finger but that's fine. I exploded after awhile, wish I lasted a little longer. After that just washed up and left since nothing else I can do already lol.

One thing some may not like is her voice, cos quite hoarse lah. I didn't mind it.

I definitely will go back for again. Maybe not so soon, cos I don't want to turn this a habit or anything. I might see if I get an appointment with a younger lady next time since got so many options to try, but we'll see what happens.

One thing I wanted to ask you all here, as I was showering there I realised that I left all my stuff lying around on her table since she said I could put them there. Cash nvm since I don't cary much of it anyway, but my cards were all in my wallet. They are still inside lah, and I guess if she really steals card details she would have been called out by now. But just wonder if anyone feels nervous about leaving their stuff outside at the girl's place.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
look quite pretty
looks yammy

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

her butt and ass really rocks, thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
look quite pretty
new blood or recycled?hahah
Old 02-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
her butt and ass really rocks, thanks
use your dollar a bet since u like so much
Old 02-08-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Managed to get 1 hit from 3 requests today, Xue Er was first to respond, the other 2 nothing. I asked for BBBJ but she said due to current situation, cannot. Anyway, decided to go ahead. Her place is spacious, brownie points, and clean. Showered, massage (decent) and the deed. Had problem to relax when she started her HDLY. Nothing special until.she asked me to turn around and bbbj! , and switched to ride mode, lil bro grinded till buay tahan. Normally, not so fast! Better than real fxxk was what I told her. RTM? Yes
Old 02-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Nothing special until.she asked me to turn around and bbbj! , and switched to ride mode, lil bro grinded till buay tahan. Normally, not so fast! Better than real fxxk was what I told her. RTM? Yes
Raw grind until you cum? Wah lau eh, think of it also cum.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Raw grind until you cum? Wah lau eh, think of it also cum.
You visited xue er before?
It's part of her repertoire ah
Old 02-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
You visited xue er before?
It's part of her repertoire ah
I only went once, only got CIM. Looks like time to plan a revisit

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1