The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2010, 03:29 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Nice to see bro hunterhi here again Bro hunterhi , when I see the sercurity guard salute me at jungceylon shopping centre, I wanted to hormat back . You think is okay to salute back ?
Old 30-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, izzt up to u if u want to salute back anot... or u can just nod ur head can lioa, as we r not in the ARMY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Nice to see bro hunterhi here again Bro hunterhi , when I see the sercurity guard salute me at jungceylon shopping centre, I wanted to hormat back . You think is okay to salute back ?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, izzt up to u if u want to salute back anot... or u can just nod ur head can lioa, as we r not in the ARMY...
Bro hunterhi , when is your next trip to LOS
Old 30-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya loh agreed thai girls are the best girls in the world. that day having LOS withdrawals, so decided to hit a few thai discos here. aiayaaaaa cannot make it la bros, cant wait to go back to patong ASAP.

wah songkran 99cents ah. dont know if wana go during that period leh, dont like high season crowds, to me june crowd just nice. bro hunterhi check with u ah, songkran will be as crowded as dec?

st 1 hr 1 shot? all my short times at least 2-3 hour leh. thats what they told me. and as many shots as u can get during that period. but i usually bring the girl elsewhere for drinks after i bar fine her, then maybe two hrs later then go hotel. so all in all about 4 hrs with me. i think best time to barfine gogo girls is around 1am, so they wont be rushing back to work.
Old 30-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

not sure la, as going to stop going to Patong for some time as time to change... so when u going? i going to Bali in August...

Quote:
Bro hunterhi , when is your next trip to LOS
Bro, maybe u r Handsome as some Ago-go girl ST is just 1hr as i only go to Rock-Hard to see see look look seldom go to other Ago-go Bar la... as i also very long no BONK girl in Thailand lioa, dun know Y? but when i come back i go for PRC la? i told my friend they all said i m FUNNY la.... u guys enjoy... the Sun the Sand n the Sea... n the BABE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
ya loh agreed thai girls are the best girls in the world. that day having LOS withdrawals, so decided to hit a few thai discos here. aiayaaaaa cannot make it la bros, cant wait to go back to patong ASAP.

wah songkran 99cents ah. dont know if wana go during that period leh, dont like high season crowds, to me june crowd just nice. bro hunterhi check with u ah, songkran will be as crowded as dec?

st 1 hr 1 shot? all my short times at least 2-3 hour leh. thats what they told me. and as many shots as u can get during that period. but i usually bring the girl elsewhere for drinks after i bar fine her, then maybe two hrs later then go hotel. so all in all about 4 hrs with me. i think best time to barfine gogo girls is around 1am, so they wont be rushing back to work.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 30-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
not sure la, as going to stop going to Patong for some time as time to change... so when u going? i going to Bali in August...

I trying to plan a trip this august with my army buddies as is my birthday during august . I want to go back there and ride motorbike and see see look look and at night drink and get a puying to go back with me and spent the night.

however, my buddies some might not be able to make it due to sch/work . It seems like bro huterhi gonna look elsewhere
Old 01-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Samster

Bro, i have been there until my hand n leg also not enough lioa in 10yr.... so got to stop as i got to DEEP GONG TAO lioa... u enjoy ur trip there.. n Party Hard...

Quote:
I trying to plan a trip this august with my army buddies as is my birthday during august . I want to go back there and ride motorbike and see see look look and at night drink and get a puying to go back with me and spent the night.

however, my buddies some might not be able to make it due to sch/work . It seems like bro huterhi gonna look elsewhere

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 02-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
1. Short Time for gogo girls is 2000 Bahts. Usually two hours or one shot, whichever cums first. (Be sure to negotiate with the girl first. I had one offered me two shots.) Long Time is 3000Bahts.

2. As long as the hotel where you are staying is guest friendly, you can bring her back to your hotel. The girl prefers ST hotels around Bangla, but again, negotiate with the girl first.

3. Low season means that there are less farangs around. They usually start to come in around October and leave around March and April. Less girls and cheaper? Probably not. Personally, I prefer the low season!

The bottom line is negotiate, negotiate and negotiate!

Cheers,
1 that's right but can be had for less (i.e. 1500/2000-2500) depending on negotiation (in particular in low season). In beer bars and discos, it should be 1000 ST and 1500 LT.
2 Always ask an hotel if they charge a joiner fee before making reservation. Some charge upt to 1000 bath!
3 Less girls: yes, negotiation: definitely yes. Carefull, july/august is not fully low season because farangs have summer school holidays.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eh bros i dont understand the joiner fee thing until now. if i book a room and tell the hotel its for two people but its just me styaing, does that mean i can bring back a different girl every night without paying any joiner fee?

cause no harm in telling the hotel that there are two people staying in the room when u book what, not like u have to pay more if u say got two people
Old 02-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some hotels ask for joiner fees, others not. It has nothing to do with booking for two people.
Hotels requiring joiner fees will of course allow you to have a girlfriend with you, but registered (i.e. at check-in) and the same girl for all your staying. If you bring back different girls at night, you will have to pay a joiner fee.
So it's advised to ask before reservation if they charge a joiner fee (it's thailand, no need to be shy to ask!)
Old 04-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

seeing alot of massages in Phuket town night market near hard rockcafe...can anyone brief alittle on those massage joints as in price and menu.

Am there with family so trying to be discreet and sneak away for 1hr while they shop so can anyone recommend a joint there? Saw a few joints with ladies wrapped with tank top and long skirt uniforms are those offering only pedicures or also something hanky for the men?

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Massage around 500B, Fark job from 1500-2000B, can try to nego. Closes around 12-1am local time. Enjoy...
Old 04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Bro, ithe Hard Rock is in Patong? n there r few massage shop along the way to Hard Rock Patong opp Chirstine Massage, as u can know when they filrt with u when u r alone... but with OC, they know what to do... all the best to u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
seeing alot of massages in Phuket town night market near hard rockcafe...can anyone brief alittle on those massage joints as in price and menu.

Am there with family so trying to be discreet and sneak away for 1hr while they shop so can anyone recommend a joint there? Saw a few joints with ladies wrapped with tank top and long skirt uniforms are those offering only pedicures or also something hanky for the men?
Wa, u r the EXPERT man... got price list hahaha... u forgot BBBJ or BL is $1000B...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Massage around 500B, Fark job from 1500-2000B, can try to nego. Closes around 12-1am local time. Enjoy...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post

Target joints with girls in mini-rock or shorts, not the ones with girls in traditional clothing. As indicated, tip is 500 HJ, 1000 BJ, 1500 FS. However, not all joints (or girls) provide BJ or FS.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loki21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone enlighten me where is Suzy Wong 1? I only found sw2. Btw, anyone In phuket atm? Very sian to roam alone...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1