The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Seduction68
FR for Aki
Looks: 9/10 Aki looks like a doll lol. As narak as I was hoping she was. Didnt disppoint once her room door was open. A true sweet young thing.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Skin condition well maintained.
Body: 8/10 Endowed with small B. Allows me suck and licl at will.
Kissing: 8/10 minimal frenching she gave a lot of kisses once i got her heated up.
BBBJ: 8/10 Short and sweet. All areas taken care of her. I never expect much from syt. Not my mission anyway.
FJ: 9/10 The purpose for my visit...to fuck her. Babe is so petite i can lift her up with ease. Carried bonk her for a long time her back pressed against the wall. Her moans were indeed as cute as her overall package. Dunno want to laugh or cry. Piledrived her in missionary till i cummed yer yer. More of the same in round 2. Did her mostly in my favorite missionary with her slim legs wrapped around me. Shiok to suck on her natural smallish tits to extract more cutie moans from her lol.
GFE: 8/10 Some one mention she is a bit icey. I would concur with that. Aki need tcss to open up more, spoke to her and understood her current plight. Well i can only support with more RTF. Overall her performance is still pretty for a syt she knows the basic of the job. No complaints. Warmed up and eventually we cuddled till the session was over.
Happy bonking na
she looks really cute bro.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
infidel9988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Today tried the tarma session by regent
My first tarma experience

And boy it is good.
I don't believe in number rating because what is a 6 compare to 7?

Sora
Strong GFE and fun
Basic English
Good bbbj, french
Quite near to photo but not as fair

Mikki
A big discount from photo
Thai tan. Average boobs.
But she is horny and fun
Good bbbj, french
Very accommodating in position
Even asked me to do her in front of mirror. Kinky.
Powerful stereo.

Both doesn't play phone
Just chit chat and touches you over during interval
During action, they will take turns to attack your upper and lower. Beware.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for Soul from Fantasiababes

Look: Acceptable but maybe 10%-20% discount from the photo. Still pretty!
Bj: only did CBJ. Sensual and good
Boobs: soft and real
Fj: really good!

RTF: depends!
Old 27-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kiwiboy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidel9988 View Post
Today tried the tarma session by regent
My first tarma experience

And boy it is good.
I don't believe in number rating because what is a 6 compare to 7?

Sora
Strong GFE and fun
Basic English
Good bbbj, french
Quite near to photo but not as fair

Mikki
A big discount from photo
Thai tan. Average boobs.
But she is horny and fun
Good bbbj, french
Very accommodating in position
Even asked me to do her in front of mirror. Kinky.
Powerful stereo.

Both doesn't play phone
Just chit chat and touches you over during interval
During action, they will take turns to attack your upper and lower. Beware.
Hi bro, u mentioned big discount from photo means? Similar or different? I was considering on her... pls advise.
Old 27-06-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
captain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Love from Scarlethouse

Look: Exactly like the photo.
Boobs: Natural, nice and large (medium C). She thinking of going enhanced but I proved to her that it was not necessary
Body: Well-toned, everywhere nice to touch.
Frenching: Full-on. She initiate sommore.
BBBJ: OK, smooth and steady
FJ: Amazing. She is damn tight and wet. Leaked a couple of times. Can ride very well.
AJ: Didnt ask.
GFE: Excellent. Quite cheerful.
Service/Attitude: Excellent. Only weird point is that she requested that I put on and take off my condom by myself. Not that I mind lah.

RTF: Yes, if got enough time. While on my way out saw another babe her friend nutty and the jokingly told me to come back for tarma. They are friendly and commando man.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience.
Knows enough basic English to communicate
Old 27-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=732947
took bamy of xclusive

FR;
face same as photo
skin standard thai tan, shes very tall for a girl, and not exactly slim but not fat either
not a very chatty girl, quite shy and can converse in simple english
small B boobs
plenty of tattoos on the front side of body, back have none
frenching yes, kissing yes - little tongue fight and do note that she smokes
slurping bbbj, she does it for very long. told her to lick more since she has a tongue stud but she seem to not like it
painting yes, fingering yes
fj very accomodating, every position also ok with it, normal tightness
my first shot did CIM and she took it all

managed to see dream, icey and bebe. bebe looks the best, has a very sweet smile
bamy jio her to smoke after our first round but she dont want
after that managed to beo icey because for some reason we needed to change room and give the room for bebe to use
after second shot finish then saw dream and 3 of us smoking together while dream cooking maggie eat
Old 27-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro.. dun like this leh... FL also human, OKT also human, we all customer also human mah...

OKT confirm must say got dragon got tiger then got booking tio bo? if this dun have that cannot knn the FL can jitao go home liao la... cannot blame OKT also because sometimes it is the FL that damn tua kang...

FL say this can that can actually is depend on customer one la... if wash liao the lan jiao still smelly where got still want to bbbj? Say can french but the mouth like got thing die inside you still want to french meh? FL also human la and sometime customer also buay steady... personal hygiene never do properly then come and kao peh kao bu when tio reject...

You never see all the FL here also can bbbj, can french but you believe meh? Book liao dun expect so much just go... if kenna cui one then u sway just move on... you chiong enough sure will kenna one la... see far abit... you think online shopping ah... goods come liao buay sai got 2 week free return?

bro then u might as well give away all your money, if u go Michelin chef restaurant and order their signature beef, come a cheap ass steak. ask you pay $300 for it. you will pay mei? wont kbkb. if u just pay and walk off. next time come support my restaurant.

i personally open 1 for you below my void deck, sell caipeng for u $150 a meal.
Old 27-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Dana.

Looks - she is tanned but resembles 80% of the photo with some blemishes on her face.
Body - tight with enhanced D boobs, very nice shape but stiff, perky butt too
GFE - Chatty and likes to joke a bit, quite friendly, wash you quite thoroughly
Service - Good but a bit short on the bj part, else most are ok, there is a mirror beside the bed in the room which some bros might enjoy a lot
Old 27-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
charlienigel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Fiona from scarletthouse

Looks: 8.5/10 bitchy looks. Very close to pic with heavy make up
Boobs: 8/10 D cups natural and she likes to squeeze hard
French: 8.5/10 Need a bit of instruction but quite good
BBBJ: 7/10 Not great or bad
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking gal, tight enough to make me want rtf. Fingering and paint no problem except that it tickles her.
RTF: Most likely, unless got other young tight busty girls around.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=733139
Old 27-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jerry321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nancy from SS (2/5) on 27/6/19

Room: 7/10 Common toilet but room was alright.
Looks: 7/10 GND-looks, not stunning but easy on the eyes.
Body: 8/10 Slim and well-proportionate.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural Bs and so soft to grope and suck, especially when it bounces during cowgirl
Painting: 9/10 Yes, slight bush but was surprised it had a nice-smelling floral fragrance haha.
Fingering: 5/10 Somewhat but after a few thrusts she stopped and ask me to do the real thing. Probably uncomfortable...
Frenching: 10/10 Have to initiate BUT once you do it, her frenching is off the charts! Lots of nibbling and tongue action. Even with braces!
BBBJ: 10/10 all areas well-covered! She kept licking the area in between the balls and anus and it was damn good. Yes even with braces!
CIM: NA as she requested for me to COB instead, but I would rather just cum while thrusting.
FJ: 9/10 She used some KY which might have affected my self-esteem lol, but did her in the usual styles, no complains. Her cowgirl was pretty good and she can really gyrate till you tell her to stop haha.
GFE: 8/10 Simple massage and snuggles in between shots but maybe didn't have as much chemistry as I would have liked.
OKT: Bro Silk's reputation speaks for itself, no comments needed

Texted Bro Silk for Nana but she was unavailable so he recommended Nancy. Overall a good recommendation as I told him that I'm a sucker for french and Nancy nailed that part perfectly BBBJ was awesome too. However, maybe I was comparing Nancy with my previous bonks so she paled a little in comparison. Still, a great release today
Old 27-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Seduction68
FR for Aki
Looks: 9/10 Aki looks like a doll lol. As narak as I was hoping she was. Didnt disppoint once her room door was open. A true sweet young thing.
Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Skin condition well maintained.
Body: 8/10 Endowed with small B. Allows me suck and licl at will.
Kissing: 8/10 minimal frenching she gave a lot of kisses once i got her heated up.
BBBJ: 8/10 Short and sweet. All areas taken care of her. I never expect much from syt. Not my mission anyway.
FJ: 9/10 The purpose for my visit...to fuck her. Babe is so petite i can lift her up with ease. Carried bonk her for a long time her back pressed against the wall. Her moans were indeed as cute as her overall package. Dunno want to laugh or cry. Piledrived her in missionary till i cummed yer yer. More of the same in round 2. Did her mostly in my favorite missionary with her slim legs wrapped around me. Shiok to suck on her natural smallish tits to extract more cutie moans from her lol.
GFE: 8/10 Some one mention she is a bit icey. I would concur with that. Aki need tcss to open up more, spoke to her and understood her current plight. Well i can only support with more RTF. Overall her performance is still pretty for a syt she knows the basic of the job. No complaints. Warmed up and eventually we cuddled till the session was over.
Happy bonking na
Accurate FR for Aki. I fucked her late last year when she was under BKG.
She was caught the last time, surprised to see her back again. May consider a RTF soon for her.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Been missing out quite a lot recently..

Tried 2 ladies from the FantasiaBabes

Fr for Soul:

Looks: 8.5/10 she is those sultry and bimbo kind which you'll see in clubs
Boobs: 8/10 natural B+ sufficient to grab
Body: 9/10 my type of slim petite, i have a thing for this
Bbbj: 9/10 she is quite commando type for bbbj, able to DT as my dong is quite thick and also can sensual and fast and furious, so really thumbs up for her
Frenching: never try
Fj: 9/10 i love her doggy style, will position nicely & arch slightly for better penetration and furthermore she will bang you back very proactive in this part, tbh seldom have girls did that haha
Massage: cmi, forget it lol
Comms: 7/10 her english is consider ok.

Rtf: yes, if time allows. anyway she's not new here, previously was here under another stable, that's why another bro mentioned she look familiar.

Fr for Mimi:

Looks: 8/10 cute and demure face compare to soul
Boobs: 10/10 natural E if i'm not wrong, so boobs lover can jitao chiong liao for this kind of face, boobs and body all in one.
Body: 8/10 slim as well but not as good as soul
Bbbj: 7/10 she focus more on the dickhead part which i dont rly like, nth much to shout about on this point
Frenching: never try
Fj: 7/10 unfortunately having tried soul before, i really cant give high points for this. Her legs ain't that flexible compare to soul and will auto relax down (when in missionary) or close up slightly which makes the penetration not that comfortable and will need to readjust her legs again and again, quite irritated lolol
Massage: 7/10 passable but dont expect much from FL la
Comms: 8/10 her english about same level as soul, not much problem for english speaking bros

To be frank, i would prefer mimi for overall outlook as seldom see big boobs on slim body and pretty face, usually big boobs the body and face will be a little meaty.
If choose to bring out or just for deeds confirm choose soul. Hahah, this is just my pov.

Saw tuna for both session and she is one hot bitch probably due to her angkong and which you'll want to up her when you see her outside. but my bullets are totally spent on these 2 girls, might have to wait next week see how.
Old 27-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Accurate FR for Aki. I fucked her late last year when she was under BKG.
She was caught the last time, surprised to see her back again. May consider a RTF soon for her.
I think i didnt miss out too much lol.
She is as cute as a doll to me la.
needs to ice break a bit only
Old 27-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro.. dun like this leh... FL also human, OKT also human, we all customer also human mah...

OKT confirm must say got dragon got tiger then got booking tio bo? if this dun have that cannot knn the FL can jitao go home liao la... cannot blame OKT also because sometimes it is the FL that damn tua kang...

FL say this can that can actually is depend on customer one la... if wash liao the lan jiao still smelly where got still want to bbbj? Say can french but the mouth like got thing die inside you still want to french meh? FL also human la and sometime customer also buay steady... personal hygiene never do properly then come and kao peh kao bu when tio reject...

You never see all the FL here also can bbbj, can french but you believe meh? Book liao dun expect so much just go... if kenna cui one then u sway just move on... you chiong enough sure will kenna one la... see far abit... you think online shopping ah... goods come liao buay sai got 2 week free return?
Bro i have to come in to disagree with you on this becos the other bro is right...if OKT wants to write until got dragon got phoenix is his freedom but there must always be some minimum level/trade-off if not then yes the FL should just go home. No service better have looks, no looks better have service, but both also dont have then better be ultimate budget pricing.

If u see FRs from one customer always say never receive french, then that one is user problem/customer hygiene farked up. FL is human so not wrong to reject but if FL state can bbbj then better give a dam bbbj to clean customers even if short while. Same with how u order KFC 2-piece meal, u expect 2 pieces of chicken. Chicken small or big sometimes is just luck but if dont have 2 pieces then dont call it a 2 piece meal. Still insist then expect some damning/negative FRs to come in.

For every business and every customer, respect is a 2 way street. Cheers
Old 27-06-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The Regent Lust
Arry on 26th Jun

the face is correct, body very different from pic, large size girl
friendly, is a tour guide back in thailand, legit tour guide
can get her to recommend u places in thailand for holiday

thai tan, natural B boobs
nice bbbj
for her body, doggy is better than missionary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1