The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 16
ak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

wow...sounds like a FL worth to hv a session wif her...can u pls pm me her contact...? thx bro...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
Our dear LP was not feeling well for the past 2 days...finally back in service today!

Got my RTF n made me a happy singaporean on national day...hee. It was another sextisfying session. Chemistry keeps getting better n her looks grow on me everytime i see her. Have to always remind myself not to KC too much, if not sure will miss her a lot when she leaves...
Me also had my super sextisfied National Day RTF celebration too. Just as the Parade started to shoot it's Fireworks, coincidentally my canon also shoots it's Waterworks

Too bad, she will only be here for the next 9 days and counting down.
Hope she considers to stay longer as she said she begin to like our "Cuntory" liao

So bros, Better be hurry and not to miss this beautiful boat that may not return. Those need to RTF, go and do your RTF. Those need to book, go and do your booking now.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
BigeYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , please share the ctc , thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
adamll is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro long legs andbig boobs what a find, just love it, can have her contacts no. thanks alot
Old 10-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cutesy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, may i have her ctc pls? thanks in advance=)
Old 10-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Greatwall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro , please pm me the ctc , thanks
Old 10-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Me also had my super sextisfied National Day RTF celebration too. Just as the Parade started to shoot it's Fireworks, coincidentally my canon also shoots it's Waterworks

Too bad, she will only be here for the next 9 days and counting down.
Hope she considers to stay longer as she said she begin to like our "Cuntory" liao

So bros, Better be hurry and not to miss this beautiful boat that may not return. Those need to RTF, go and do your RTF. Those need to book, go and do your booking now.
Yeay bro, glad u also song song.

She mentioned that she's hoping to extend her stay by going on a short overseas trip soon. That should be able to extend her visa. Any bros wanna KC can offer to take her on a trip. Hehe

Btw, i keep getting PMs asking for her contact. Bros who want her contact pls ONLY ask from bro Liang.SanBo or anakinjedi. Cheers
Old 10-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep those juicy FRs coming. I've released more contacts for post-National Day bonks.

To all kind bros who appreciate my posts, please UP me if you can. Thank you!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Alkoholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many many thanks for Bro LSB for LP's contact.

Met up with her and she is indeed a rare find. Look wise, I would say that LP is easily one of the best looking FL I have tried. Those 7s and 8s listed in previous FRs are not exaggerated. She is pretty, tall, big breasted with long slim legs. Hard to beat that combo. Some bros may find her somewhat bigger boned and a tad flabby on the tummy area but I appreciate women with a little meat on them.

LP is the shy type, so we started cuddling and chatting to break the ice before I initiated the action by working on her boobies. (Fortunately she's not the type who screams pain when you fondle her amazing headlights.) Lick Lick Rabba Rabba. She gets wet quite easily. Next comes the BJ. I have to agree with one bro who said that she blows like your old teenage GF. Certainly not the blow your brains out type but somehow it feels surprisingly good. Capped after a 5 to 10 min BJ and rocked her silly. Overall it was an excellent session. Highly recommended to bros who is looking for a girl who acts more like a GF than an FL.

Stats:
Looks 8
Figure 8
BBBJ 7
Service 7.5
RTF? YES!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro A-jedi for LP contact. Had an enjoyable time with her this evening despite a “poor” start – due to my mis-communication, I went to wrong hotel!

Very professional, never complain and she actually bought dinner but declined to eat since its “appointment time” despite my insistence, even offered her meal to me if I was hungry… wah, I heart soft already. Although I already clocked 15min due to wrong hotel matter, we TCSS a bit to break the ice in the room, you can sense she is nice person. Told me she showered, and I said the same as I came straight from home – she came closer to me and probably smelt my “freshness”.

Shy girl, went to bathroom and came out with towel and then took cover under bed sheets after dimming lights. I joined her and she started to nibble my nips as her towel fell off… inviting me to auto-roam her fair, smooth body – and very important, 36D assets!

She has that no-rush, let-me-treat-you attitude as she worked southwards to lick my stiffened rod playfully before engulfing my member into her mouth; suction wasn’t great but tongue twirling can consider quite good for BBBJ… meantime I caressed her 100% natural soft soft breasts non-stop, damn shiok!

Sensing she is quite relaxed now, I bedded her and started frenching with no resistance from her, alternating with licking of her awesome big boobs, at the same time fingering her mei-mei outside area, which was already salivating! As I up the tempo of my concurrent fingering and frenching, she produced natural moans and more pussy juice! Mindful of time, I asked her to cap me and ride me – her small mole on top of lips very sexy from this angle + bouncing tits just a few cm. away from my face, some more can see from mirror her soft-soft neh neh juggling (yes, I went early and chose to wait 20min for mirror room, hee… hee…), then I flipped her to missionary position and very quickly unloaded as really cannot tahan anymore!

Washed up separately, quickly, as she had another appointment. Sorry to the 9pm bro, my fault she was a bit late, I sent her home to take spare battery as her MP no battery and she concerned in case you can’t contact her, you will be angry

In summary: Tall (1.69cm), 26 y.o. Harbin girl, fair & smooth complexion, good conversationalist, impressive boobs / full womanly body (not fat, meat at the right places!), great fashion sense (she was in this business in China), fuck-buddy type experience (instead of commercial transaction). Damage: 90 for 1 shot within 1 hr + tips; rm. & CD payable separately
Old 11-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 16
ak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FRESH FR (Tried on 9.20pm, reported on 11.30pm) Bcuz she's not to be missed (she's going home soon)

Oh wonderful wonderful wonderful~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, I would like to express my appreciation to our TS!!!
Thx for u contact n kindness,thk u....

As promised to TS and myself, a faithful FR is a MUST after trying all of the services that provided by all FLs. Rating is based on the individual angle + suggestion to all bros, as a reference for all bros at this forum.

I hv planned to hv an enjoyment with this pretty quite a few weeks ago. Thx TS for the quick response. I've got the contact from TS sometimes ago but dun hv enuf time to hv a session wif her (timing always BO GAM)...Now,finally~~

I m not too good in process diss...So I made the summary for easy understanding....

FR Rating:
Name of the FL: Lin Pei

BODY/PHYSICAL FIGURE:
Looks: 8.5/10, Wow,she's pretty,beautiful to me (Can count her as a looker)...Pretty Lian's look!! Stylish hair...
Body Shape: 8.7/10 Good completion, got small tummy, but no worries,just a bit,nice ass...She showed me her pretty photos (previously she's a model in China)
Boobs: 10/10, I love them very much O-O, D cup, soft,brown nipples
Skin: 9/10, smooth (very SONG, i love to feel with my hands), fair
Legs: 9/10, Perfect....shaped long legs...black color nails (fingers and toes)
Pussy: No smell,tie...easy to get wet...But she said once she get very very very wet,afterwards it's hard to turn her wet again....

SERVICES FIGURE:
BBBJ: 6/10, No bad...but need improvement again
CIM: NOT ALLOWED
FJ: 8/10, Tried her with a lot of positions....AWESOME!!! WOAH!!!YEAH!!!ARHH!!!
Painting: YES, she likes this
Fingering: YES, very wet edy b4 i do this....
GFE: 8/10, YES, very friendly,juz like ur 26 - 28 gfs
Attitude: 8/10, chatty, very friendly,not a time watcher. At the beginning,she's very shy and well-mannered (apologized many times to me for her late), after I turned her on,she's said i juz behave like a kid...then she began to talk dirty,become more slutty,playful n naughty...She said my sounds like LA PI XIAO XIN....hehe...

DAMAGE:
SGD90/1/1
Ur OWN Extra charges: Hotel Room (SGD20) + CDs (SGD4 if u buy near to the hotel,expensive) + Taxi fees
(Go ahead to negotiate wif her if you r seeking for 2nd shots,she's worth to fuck n fuck n fuck n fuck.......until u dried n died

Overview/Suggestion:
-> If you are looking for EXCELLENT SERVICES, yes, U MUST try her...This is an order...... Her attitude is on the top layer of FL services
-> If you are looking for a 2 hrs gf/wife/honey (In hotel room),YES, she's d right person...She's pretty enuf,if u bring her go out,sure everybody will be attracted by her n keep browsing on her hot body,her foxy look,...she ll make u proud like a king
-> If you are boobs lover + legs lover + Look lover, she's scored at least A- for Boobs, legs, look,skin.......
-> If you are looking for a good temper,dirty talker,playful + naughty gal,chatty,...YES,SHE"S....she's not a time watcher also...

-> Bros, U MUST TRY HER,really...dun missed out the MODEL FIGURE FL in our town....she's leaving soon...

RTF: OF COURSE 120% YES!!! but she's leaving soon...haiz...

Extra Commendation on Lin Pei: The DREAM FL i hv bonked so far..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
ak47fxxk's BEST 11:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Blank (GK)

Blank(RB) Blank(CB) Blank(CB) Blank(LB)

Blank(RM) Lin Pei (RCM) Jia Qi(LCM) Ye Zhi (LM)

Blank (F) Blank (F)

TARGET: TO FILL IN MY BEST 11

Sharing is encouraged,don't be selfish, NO STATUS FILTERATION!!!

You're d man,Bro TS....
Old 11-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickyboy900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, may i have her ctc pls? thanks in advance=)
Old 12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
i12fk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

huh!! gng back soon? bro, can share the ctc so that i can also sexperience it b4 it is too late? thk u v much in advance.
Old 13-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lin Pei told me that she's got some personal issues to settle for now and won't be serving any bros until further notice. So wait patiently and you'll be rewarded!

Bros who want her contact, can still use the PM function to ask me. Thank you!

To all kind bros who appreciate my posts, please UP me if you can. Thank you!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 13-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
forsakensage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i get her ctc? thanks alot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1