The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-03-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Jeena from Galaxy

looks – 8 (as per pics. considered pretty to me. probably have some plastic?)
Boobs – 7 (should be as advertised. hard at the base type)
Body - 7.5 (very slim to me. very fair skin as well)
BBBJ - 6 (rather sop)
FJ - unable to proceed
GFE - 4 (kissing seems ok but she is not into frenching so it was quite turn off for me. i could not get into the mood as well so could not proceed with FJ. can communicate with simple english)
Service - 5 (shower for u. no other fancy services. attitude was definitely alright)
RTF - no, not my cup of tea. i ended our session prematurely. YMMV
Damn, that's too bad with no frenching. She looked pretty
Old 17-03-2024, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MuttonSoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Love House
Girl: Queen
Looks: 8/10 GND grows on you
Personality: 9/10 high gfe but little English
Attitude: 10/10 excellent, no play phone always smiling
Cat Bath: 8/10 sensual
Kiss / French Kiss: 8/10 got braces but she did well
Painting: 8/10 shaven no smell
69: nil never try
BBBJ: 7/10 got room to improve
FJ: 9/10 accommodating
HJ: nil
CIM/COF: nil
Massage: 8/10 good effort

OKT/Admin: 10/10 fast and responsive
Others: overall good sexperience
Return to F?: Yes
Old 17-03-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
Lajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978580&highlight=

Mika
Galaxy

Look: 90% as to photo, pretty, kinda short

Body: Slightly tanned but can still consider fair

BBBJ: slow and sensual, knows all the sensitive spot of a man and will attack the moment you respond to her action

FJ: Very active, looks like a crazy bunny riding on your dick. The view of her magnificent pair of natural boobs bouncing is just unbelievable.
Old 17-03-2024, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

KATTY
GX

Face: 9/10 (WYSIWUG, just like her photos)
Body: 9/10 (Slim and And quite fair)
Boobs: Natrual Bs
BBBJ: 9/10 (Got eye contact, lick balls, shaft, lots of tongue action, and tries to take whole shaft as well)
FJ: 9/10 (Good rider, will initiate to change pose, cowgirl -> Doggie -> missionary -> back to cowgirl and release!!)
GFE: 10/10 (No problem chit chatting but need use GT, machiam fren fren lidat)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=
Old 17-03-2024, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Patrickhia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Apple - Lovehouse

Enjoyed a morning session with Apple. She has a bubbly character, yet playful nature. She's a massuer in bangkok/pattaya, certainly the massage was great and took every initiate on the intimacy times from shower to bed, making me feel well served and worth every damage. She has no problem conversing in english. Very accommodating, tight, hardworking and genuine on serving. Even though she don't preferred to do french or bj for long duration due to her braces, that may cause hurt or discomfort to the customers. Definitely a pleasant lady and a gem not to be missed.
Thanks OKT for the arrangement.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
nxxxehcim is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Pammy (FoxyThai) feedback:
The 2-hour session is fantastic. Pammy is Milf with super GFE.
Look: 8/10
Body: 10/10 nice figure and natural boob
BJ: 10/10
AR: 10/10 fantastic experience
Painting: 10/10 very sensitive and moan when cum
FJ: 10/10 can accommodate all different positions
Massage: 10/10
Comment: the 2-hr session is very intense and memorable. Though very exhausted at the end, her super good massage made me recovered to a certain extend. Excellent experience.
Old 17-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
InitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Queen from Lovehouse

Looks: same as in pic, long hair with the foxy and slutty look, pre milf, easy smitten type. No switch and bait

Boobs: small and have the shape, soft and nice feel when touching and grabbing it

Body: consider small size, curvy body figure with big round ass and fair smooth complexion

Frenching: She initiated and we french hard and her tongue will keep lick n suck my tongue non stop

Blowjob: good suction without teeth feeling, DT, highlight is she will ask me to facefuck her!! Blow till my first shot cim. Think she might swallow some cos I buay tahan and during the 1st shot

Pussy: I painted till her leg tremble. Not sure is she horny as I'm just a average painter. Free flow abalone juice. Clean shaven with no smell.

FJ: Told her is it ok for hard pounding, she told me she love it. Start with cg then a good long hard pounding doggy, she was grabbing pillow to cover her moans. I control the pace using her waist as handle, gradually to faster mode and bang her harder till I cum.

GFE: willing to please and attentive, will not check or play with mobile. Lot of hugging and cuddling with bf and gf

Thanks bro love for the arrangment.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Jeena from Galaxy
FJ - unable to proceed
GFE - 4 (kissing seems ok but she is not into frenching so it was quite turn off for me. i could not get into the mood as well so could not proceed with FJ. can communicate with simple english)
Service - 5 (shower for u. no other fancy services. attitude was definitely alright)
RTF - no, not my cup of tea. i ended our session prematurely. YMMV
Aiyo y lidat...not cheap leh.$$
I usually make do with kisskiss if no frenching. If no even kisskiss then bobian juz ramm...if is gl nvm i walk away...but fl double/ triple gl pricing ..i canot waste especially those priced at $160.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Xfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXfactor3230 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Filmi TeeRukLover

Had her late last night and this is the review

Looks: long hair and quite a looker, look like those hot clubbing babe

Body: she wear a sexy lingerie, showing her cleavage and nice figure, very sexy and love that meaty ass. petite size.

Boobs: D cup enhance, firm and nice to grab and suck on, playing with them the whole session

Painting: she will request because she likes it, best position in 69 to see that nice clean shaven pussy of hers and that solid ass

Frenching: Proactive, passionate and sensual. Can make you hard just by frenching.

BBBJ: Started off slow. Her tongue lick the whole shaft with ball licking, she can suck for long time. Gradually shifted gears into DT, made me go to heaven and back. Nearly unloaded but i control.

FJ: She was really into it. Accommodating to different positions for me. We did cowgirl first and then I want to give her a good humping from behind so we switched to doggy. Finally I cannot take it anymore and I want the passionate body contact and hugging so we switch to missionary and i fucked her hard while hugging her tight and released my load.

GFE: Plenty of GFE. treat me like bf and give me the playful and romantic vibe.

Definitely will RTF.

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement
Old 17-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quietkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros! This is my first FR and hope it can help you with booking your next bonk!

Had a disappointing start to the saturday when PB88 okt had to cancel booking due to Jewel having code red (mainly due to me booking 4 days in advance.). Decided to spend the same amount elsewhere and booked Mint from CF

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978049

The session started off a little awkward as it was my first time visiting her. But could see she has a lot of regulars from the PILE of food on her tabletop which she said is from her customers. After seeing that, I knew it was going to be a good session.

Session started after she showered ( I like to shower alone ).

Looks: 9/10 She looks the same as pictures. An in between of mature and young I can't describe.

Body: 10/10 Shes petite but has a fit body. Instantly hard when i saw her in the night gown when she let me in.

Boobs: 10/10 100% natural. From pictures i thought that she would have A cups. But they were actually a handful. She allows you to do literally anything with them. Ownself can go explore here.

BBBJ: 20/10 Deep action. Can Face fuck. Will take the lead or allow you to lead which is a real turn on for me.

French: Yes. DFK till you can feel your own lips cracking.

FJ: Accommodated every position. Could see in front of the bed has a sofa that looks like another bro used it for some cowgirl action. Wanted to do it too but got too lost in the sauce. LOL!

GFE: 10/10 will hug and try to talk to you in between sessions. Her English is really good and feels like she does not have any Thai accent. Actually has a tinge of ang morh accent tbh.

RTF: Definitely. Not much question about this. Only question is can my wallet tahan or not.

Have a good Sunday bonking everyone! Humbly ask to up my points if you enjoyed reading!
Old 17-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tictactits is Cool - loads of Potential

Lady: Sydney
Stable: Lust365
Okt: swift responses. Got tell me who matches my criterias
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...ghlight=sydney

Looks: 9/10 chio but babe. She gave me the vibe of a pretty party girl who gets free drinks all the time
Body: 9/10 petite. Full grown woman with nice hips and nice tits
Boobs: 8.5/10 average size. Fits her figure well
Bbbj: 9/10 she is hard working.
Fj: 9/10 playful and worked for some time in cowgirl in reverse.
Gfe: 9/10 high
Old 17-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Jeena from galaxy
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978617&highlight=

After reading reviews regarding about not frenching, I dont think is to all bros ba... For me I listerine when shower before action and everything was ok

Maybe not those aggressive type but still same kissing lover kind

Service was good and attitude was great

Looks and body confirm no horse run and I love her 38e tits which is especially the best part of the whole bonking session

Happy bonking guys
Old 17-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sweetpeach is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Ava @ Lust and here is my short review.

A GFE gal with quite the cute looks. Look similar to the photo. She’s very hardworking and services well. I enjoyed her god made boobs very much.

Overall a good decent session.

RTF: maybe, but also i also wanna try Genie. Lust line up currently is very tempting.
Old 17-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soccergoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Benz from Seduction
I was her first customer this morning.

Face - cute, overall 9/10
Body - a little cute 20 yr old girl, when you bonk and see the natural boobs bounce up and down, and feel the 20 yr old skin, you will feel how shiok life is 9/10
Boobs - 8/10 i like natural boobs, so her B cup is fine by me
BBBJ - 8.5/10 super hardworking
FJ - 8/10 rode me continuously for 20 min, moaning so loudly I had to cover her mouth to prevent neighbours from storming the room. my fault as I was super tired, couldn't finish easily
Overall - just arrived recently, Please support her. I am going to consider RTF, even though there are other gems. Where else can you find a 20 yr old gem with such good svc and a good heart?
Old 17-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pencilcse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Eunice, SS
https://sbf.rocks/showthr...ghlight=eunice

Looks: 9.5 / 10 ( hot babe, her looks was a mystery at first coz when I saw her she looks very good girl but, when she touch me was damn seductive. Told myself wait and see what she can do)

Body: 9 / 10 ( well maintained)

Boobs: 9 / 10 ( C cup, her fats all went to her boobies which I s a very good things)

Shower: 8.5 / 10 ( teasing started here, it did worked well as felt the excitement after she touched m)

French: 9 / 10 (she scored high her also, she knows how to kiss and knows when to use tongue or not)

BBBJ: 9 / 10 ( took her time, power suctions )

Pussy: 9 / 10 ( very wet, I advice to bros to paint her well and you'll all see how she becomes from puppy to a lioness super siok! )

FJ: 9 / 10 ( she initiated to ride on me after my painting, I saw how it did changed her attitude and level of horniness. Non stop riding while playing with her boobies, I grabbed her down and licked her nipples. Eveb made her even crazier )

GFE: 9/10 ( horny gf )

Note: she needs right TLC. Like what I said from puppy to lioness. She is one of my best bonk. Writing her name on my good bonk list to RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1