The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

ETH is right to focus the attention on a dominant home win, where the scoreline was kept respectable by lloris, it could have been 4 goals or more

rashford can learn a thing or two from thierry henry: work on his composure, and placing the shot instead of going for power

CR7's antics is machiam pogba 2.0, i feel he is testing ETH's patience

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-10-2022, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
ETH is right to focus the attention on a dominant home win, where the scoreline was kept respectable by lloris, it could have been 4 goals or more

rashford can learn a thing or two from thierry henry: work on his composure, and placing the shot instead of going for power

Rashford still way off comparing to Henry.
Going for power is always his style. Doubt he will learn.

According to sources, CR7 didn't even went to dressing room and sulk. He went to his vehicle and drove off.
CR7 axed from the squad for the match against Chelsea.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-10-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

According to sources, CR7 didn't even went to dressing room and sulk. He went to his vehicle and drove off.
The guy is a nincompoop....shooting himself in the foot by rebelling against the manager n in the process destroying his legacy n hard work all these years he has been building up for himself to become one of the greatest footballer today ....which club manager would dare to take him into his team now ??...he is as good as finished in his footballing career...no, he is not testing ETH's patience..it is in his nature...as long as he is not allowed to play, he will throw tantrums

ETH is said to hv axed him completely from the team not just the next match against Chelsea tomorrow if i m not wrong..he is said to be a free agent now n can leave the club anytime he wants now

As for Rashford there is no way he can compare to prolific strikers who can score 20+ goals per season like Haaland, Nunez, Gakpo, Sesko or Salah

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-10-2022 at 07:17 PM.
Old 21-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

placing the shot is more difficult than shooting with power, takes alot of practice. rashford also needs to improve his heading, that miss vs newcastle really squeeze balls

sigh... chut pattern until like that... as a senior player with such a successful career, CR7 set a bad example to the youngsters. seems like he is trying to force a move in january

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 21-10-2022 at 11:03 PM. Reason: edit
Old 22-10-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chelsea v Man Utd x-x 1-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63334980

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 22-10-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sigh... chut pattern until like that... as a senior player with such a successful career, CR7 set a bad example to the youngsters. seems like he is trying to force a move in january
Now, ETH had came out to confirm CR7 refused to come on as a sub during that match. This is very unsporting and unprofessional.

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/manch...m-erik-ten-hag

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has confirmed that Cristiano Ronaldo refused to come on as a substitute against Tottenham Hotspur.

Ronaldo was seen leaving the bench before the end of the 2-0 win over Spurs on Wednesday and later left the stadium before Ten Hag and the United squad had returned to the dressing room.

Old 22-10-2022, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chelsea v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ck-on-saturday

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 22-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Chelsea v Man Utd

Paul Merson Predictions: 1-1

My Daily Star column
Old 22-10-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-0
Old 22-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Chelsea v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
So it looks like going to be a draw or a Chelsea win .. luckily Charlie n Paul r for a draw ..but hope of course Jones prediction of a red win is right this time

Old 23-10-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So it looks like going to be a draw or a Chelsea win .. luckily Charlie n Paul r for a draw ..but hope of course Jones prediction of a red win is right this time
Wow, indeed it's a draw .. this time Paul is spot on with the exact score 1-1 whilst Charlie's prediction of a draw is correct too but the scoreline is incorrect ...MU is the better of the 2 teams n shd hv won had they been able to finish n put the ball into the net the numerous chances they created esp in the 1st half but again their problem as has been mentioned for the upmteenth time is the lack of a prolific striker of the calibre of Haaland or CR7 (last season) who can score 20+ goals easily per season ..

Rashford was wasteful n had a few chances to score but couldn't due partly to them having a good GK n Sancho was even worse...couldn't dribble past any of their defenders n keep passing the ball back to his nearest teammate for help totally having no confidence to break thru to their goal by himself n in so doing nearly caused a goal to his team when he lost possession...so pathetic, he is really just a squad player n shd be sold back to Dortmund ..was substituted ....had CR7 been on the field he would hv scored at least 1 if not more goals...well the club is shooting themselves in the foot by axing him from this game for his indiscipline...they shd hv just fined him n put him on the bench n to sub him into the game if needed like in this game against Chelsea...

so that's another 2 points dropped n wasted ...actually they nearly lost the game as Chris had predicted had Casemiro not saved them with a goal at the last min of stoppage time to cancel out the penalty scored against them by their excellent penalty-taker jorgino (penalty caused by Mctom)

they wouldn't go far into top 4 so long as they continue to drag their feet in getting a prolific goal scorer due to the high price tag n let their rivals snatch them from under their noses again pple like Gakpo, Sesko etc

Last edited by Rickey; 26-10-2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old 23-10-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

here are some thoughts following last night's draw:

- the team is gradually taking shape to ETH philosophy, aggressive pressing to win the ball back, quick one-touch passing in the build up play (but the final pass isn't good yet), more steel and combative in midfield and defence (but more yellow cards)

- rashford is at his most dangerous when he runs with the ball towards goal. ETH will need to bring in a "drogba-like" striker asap and deploy rashford as AML

- another poor display by sancho, poor passing, overall ineffective, fred who came on pressed more aggressively but prone to poor passing too

- three good chances (rashford 2, antony 1) in the first half but no goals, need to be more clinical to get all 3 points. antony needs to train his right foot more

- stupid foul by mctom right in front of the referee, both arms wrapped around broja, too obvious liao must be more sneaky lah

- casemiro couldn't have picked a better time to score his first goal, he improves the midfield with his experience but his style will earn more yellow cards, mctom will step in when he is suspended

- bad luck as varane suffered another injury, hope its nothing more than a jarred knee and can return to action quickly

- until graham potter subbed and changed his formation, man u was more dominant and threatening, created more chances but couldn't finish, then conceded a late penalty, and dug deep pushed forward to get a result. a draw is probably a fair result as chelsea didn't played well enough to win and man u didn't played bad enough to lose

Old 23-10-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Should have nick a win if more clinical.

- Antony again showed weakness because too dependent on left foot. His style is getting too predictable. A surge down the right will end up with him transferring the ball to his left foot. Very wasted for that clear shot, which again showed his right foot is quite useless.
I was thinking why ETH doesn't deploy him on the left?

- Foolish and reckless McTom with that wrestling....did him learnt that from MaDisaster?

- Was thinking will be a loss until that Casemiro magic moment....he was pretty excited after that goal....

Old 26-10-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Next game the sheriff comes to town on Thursday night... prolly the right time as their manager just quitted...but funny thing is when managers r sacked or leaves, the next game they will play very well....like poh chiu like that

Old 28-10-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v West Ham x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63365768

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1