The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
5-1… virus Pogba with many assist… well done Manchester United
such a performance yesterday was why man u forked out 89m for him, but these performances were few and far between since he rejoined man u. my guess is when at juventus, he was tasked with minimal defensive responsibilities and given free rein to create/attack. with other players taking care of defence, he can fully focus on attack and flourish, any juve bros care to weigh in? since he rejoined, he was usually fielded in a 2- or 3-man midfield and given defensive responsibilities, but his performances were too average to justify the price tag

yesterday OGS played him on the left, maguire/lindelof/mctominay/fred forming a defensive block, and greenwood/fernandes/james making runs, he was able to register 4 assists. can he play like that consistently against other clubs, especially the top-6?

after the signing of sancho and especially varane, seems like OGS is trying to recreate the SAF formula in the current era: 1 solid GK, 2 solid DCs, 2 high energy overlapping full backs, 2 MCs, 2 wingers, 1 playmaker and 1 striker; and good players to provide cover and competition so that the starting 11 don't get complacent. hope that this season man u can mount a serious title challenge, and at least win a trophy, don't care if carabao or FA cup as long as its a trophy

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 15-08-2021 at 04:48 PM. Reason: add
Old 15-08-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Feared the worst when I saw the lineup... but fears were unfounded.

Turned out it was the same formation, but different tactics.
- Pogba given free role to roam, pick up the ball all over the pitch and pick his passes. Worked to a tee with more assists in the opening game than the whole of last season.
- McFred anchor was not quite the same as last season, with one of them pushing up to join attacks frequently.
- Greenwood led the line intelligently, not getting into unnecessary physical duels with the Leeds defence. His pace and finishing for the goal was outstanding. He would have registered an assist had Pogba not shot wide at 0-0.

Heck, even Lindelof showed his distribution prowess with the pass to from defence to pick out Bruno for his hat trick. And what a goal that was.

Brilliant from what is essentially the same team from last season. Hope it's not just euphoria from having a packed stadium again. Especially when Varane and Sancho get up to speed.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 16-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
such a performance yesterday was why man u forked out 89m for him, but these performances were few and far between since he rejoined man u. my guess is when at juventus, he was tasked with minimal defensive responsibilities and given free rein to create/attack. with other players taking care of defence, he can fully focus on attack and flourish, any juve bros care to weigh in?
IIRC, at Juve, he was playing with the solid Italian defence (both club and country) and Buffon behind him.
With such solid defenders picking up in case he made a mistake.....really license to roam.
He is talented, no doubt. But do remember SAF kicked him out last time for certain reason.

Let's see if he can keep up the good show in the next few matches.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
IIRC, at Juve, he was playing with the solid Italian defence (both club and country) and Buffon behind him.
With such solid defenders picking up in case he made a mistake.....really license to roam.
He is talented, no doubt. But do remember SAF kicked him out last time for certain reason.

Let's see if he can keep up the good show in the next few matches.
prolly for disciplinary reasons...maybe for his lazy attitude ?? ...now OGS is going to giv him the same licence to roam as Juve gave him there...but believe the guy still wants out to RM or PSG by refusing to sign a new contract

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Feared the worst when I saw the lineup... but fears were unfounded.

Turned out it was the same formation, but different tactics.
- Pogba given free role to roam, pick up the ball all over the pitch and pick his passes. Worked to a tee with more assists in the opening game than the whole of last season.
- McFred anchor was not quite the same as last season, with one of them pushing up to join attacks frequently.
- Greenwood led the line intelligently, not getting into unnecessary physical duels with the Leeds defence. His pace and finishing for the goal was outstanding. He would have registered an assist had Pogba not shot wide at 0-0.

Heck, even Lindelof showed his distribution prowess with the pass to from defence to pick out Bruno for his hat trick. And what a goal that was.

Brilliant from what is essentially the same team from last season. Hope it's not just euphoria from having a packed stadium again. Especially when Varane and Sancho get up to speed.
Well analized by bro Imom ...not sure wat is going to happen to Lingard now...surplus to requirements ???....is he going back to the Hammers where DM wants him back badly ???

Old 18-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-1
Looks like most of us predicted a Man U win correctly...the closest of course is Charlie's prediction abv...the matched finished 5-1...so next match is against Southhampton ??

Old 18-08-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...not sure wat is going to happen to Lingard now...surplus to requirements ???....is he going back to the Hammers where DM wants him back badly ???
West Ham wants Lingard but can't pay Utd's current asking price. Solskjaer wants to keep him, but Lingard should go for his career's sake. He will be playing mostly cup games, if any. Except maybe for Dec - there will be 7 league matches in that month... he might get his chances then if he stays.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
West Ham wants Lingard but can't pay Utd's current asking price. Solskjaer wants to keep him, but Lingard should go for his career's sake. He will be playing mostly cup games, if any. Except maybe for Dec - there will be 7 league matches in that month... he might get his chances then if he stays.
Looks like Lingard will move on to the Hammers or some other clubs who wants him ...heard they hv lowered his asking price from 30 to 20 million pounds which is now within the reach of the Irons

Old 20-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Southampton v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58223296
Old 21-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post

I think Red devils shd be able to give saints another hammering...maybe it could be another 5-0 at least if not more ??...saints is a weaker team than Leeds, quite a no. of their good players hv left like Danny Ings

Old 21-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Southampton v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...crystal-palace

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 21-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Southampton v Man Utd

On paper MU should win hands down.

Southampton at home can be intriguing.

My prediction: 2-2

My Daily Star column
Old 21-08-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Southampton v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
On paper MU should win hands down.

Southampton at home can be intriguing.

My prediction: 2-2
Interesting predictions from our pundits, most pointing to a Man U win except Paul ...where's Charlie's ???...even a win by a 1 goal margin is not enough for the Red Devils.. if they draw or worse lose the sotongs on sunday night, then i think they shd send new expensive signings Sancho n Varane n even Cavani packing back to where they came from

Old 21-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:

Charlie predicts: 1-2
Old 21-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie predicts: 1-2
Great charlie !...then they shd win hands down like wat Paul said ...last season they defeated them twice...once 2-0 n the other a thrashing of 6-1 if i m not wrong

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1