The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2024, 02:59 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Totally agreed, how much the golden pussy worth it, dun over price.
End up some services so so only, u r the service provider not them. U know who I m talking about.
Actually, by topping up, I am not going for their extra service. What I want is to service them. Hmm, for those "selected mls" who open up their legs and let me paint their pussy, I dun mind to be the service provider. Seeing their cunt juice wet the bed and lustful faces already worth the price.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 06-04-2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24562 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
My experienced better dun do dat, U will create a competition among our Bros and made the ML/ FL over the cloud, she will compared each Bros who will give her more and asked more to buy things for her, the tiger mouth will open more bigger and the services also keep dropping and spoilt the markets. Just keep transactional.
There are some thoughtful and kind-hearted customers who bring food to MLs out of pampering. I did bring food for a couple of FLs/MLs before, usually at their request and if sufficient notice was given. Nowadays, I told them I don't do such thing anymore. There had been quite a few times where I saw plenty of packet food in their place. Such waste I thought! Gi Gi asked me to consume the MacDonald food and drink after her service unto me, saying she doesn't take them.

Like one FL who told me before that she is pampered with money, branded bags and gifts from others, but sex with me was the hottest! Even though I must take the words with a pinch of salt, the words truly made my day!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 07-04-2024 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-jiajia/

No ML reply me. So tried Jiajia. No regrets though.

Age I guess around early 30s; won't reject
Looks: 7.5/10 her photo add a few years and face slightly more rounded. Looks most like the top left one with her in black

Body: body is good. In shape and well maintained. nice perky natural boobs which are more than handful. Greeted me in sheer negligee and panties

Location: next to mrt. House and bathroom is spacious and clean enough for me no smell

Massage: quite short maybe 15min.

Sensual/ HJ -- ok this is where the fun begins. Can try many positions, she's sweet and accommodating; she went down to lace panties and can roam and zhut.

In and out close to an hour even though the massage short. after deed done did some arm and back massage for a few minutes before showering.

Not quite Syt not quite milf not quite vanilla, just overall a nice sweet accommodating lady with great gfe and sensual fun

Will rtm if nobody else replies me lol
Old 06-04-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
It’s the standard of SLG MLs that has dropped. I’ve followed the recommendations of some senior bros here and have managed to meet up with gems. $120 for basic service like a handjob and semi nude?! It’s a joke. Just top up a Blue Yusof Ishak and you can go full nude with SYTs and indulge in the pleasure of the flesh. From deep French kissing to painting to full blown humping. The world is our oyster!
Yeap.
Now the definition between ML FL all blurred.
Pay for burger, why not pay for extra value meal
The last time I visit SLG was with Anqi.
The only reason I would guess one would still enjoy SLG is the idea of an apartment setting.
Old 06-04-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
I really miss this position of HDLY from those MLs operating at budget hotels...more relaxing and not behaving like an animal. Nearly cummed once when the ML made me very high by doing the tornado style method on my dick head. I tried to guide a few MLs to do this kind of HDLY but failed miserably and took up a lot of my time.
One of the unique and memorable one’s is Adele HDLY if you have tried before
Old 06-04-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Quick MR for the following MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

New ML that just started yesterday. Location at a quiet corner with good parking nearby. Looks wise, pic is her with a little PS, very fair SYT with a really nice rack. She is voluptuous. Service oriented and will ask if aircon too cold, wipes you off, pours you a drink and so on. She has some experiences back home but requires bros to guide her the 'Singapore' way. Willing to learn so overall session not bad. Room for improvement still. RTM yes.
Tried this gal after reading bro spawner's MR, another natural E-Cupper(quite a lot of them coming to our shores recently &#128514, face looks like photos with minimal discounts. Hj speed can adjust to your liking, can hold her hand and show her your preferred speed. After firing, she will give you a full body massage, head, and all four limbs till the time is up. Overall worth rtming even if it's just for the bweebs.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks bro. Looks hot! How's her playability?
YMMV lol. First session I usually chill bro and let the ML do their thing. I was busy with her booby so didn't try anything else. She does thing the mainland way which I had a word with her after and told her Singaporean bros' expectation a little different.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
YMMV lol. First session I usually chill bro and let the ML do their thing. I was busy with her booby so didn't try anything else. She does thing the mainland way which I had a word with her after and told her Singaporean bros' expectation a little different.
seen a few mentions the mainland way, which is what? I can't seem to book Adele recently. kena a landmine today damn sian - Da Bao, look totally different, around late 30s bah or maybe possible early 40s, should have U-turn when i saw the location. at this rate i think go JB better
Old 06-04-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
It’s the standard of SLG MLs that has dropped. I’ve followed the recommendations of some senior bros here and have managed to meet up with gems. $120 for basic service like a handjob and semi nude?! It’s a joke. Just top up a Blue Yusof Ishak and you can go full nude with SYTs and indulge in the pleasure of the flesh. From deep French kissing to painting to full blown humping. The world is our oyster!
I think you are in the wrong forum bro. There are many different categories of service providers catering to the differing needs. If all can be easily gotten with an extra blue note, I think I will quit this scene. Or I will simply go for to the FL site. For those that has played in this ML scene long enough, will have seen how it has evolved and muddled of course. The early days of the ML scene is really about massage services with a little extra. The turn on for bros here is in trying to convert MLs to do more. Those that seemed easy is usually a turn off for me.
Old 06-04-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
There are some thoughtful and kind-hearted customers who bring food to MLs out of pampering. I did bring food for a couple of FLs/MLs before, usually at their request and if sufficient notice was given. Nowadays, I told them I don't do such thing anymore. There had been quite a few where I saw plenty of packet food in their place. Such waste I thought! Qi Qi asked me to consume the MacDonald food and drink after her service unto me, saying she doesn't take them.

Like one FL who told me before that she is pampered with money, branded bags and gifts from others, but sex with me was the hottest! Even though I must take the words with a pinch of salt, the words truly made my day!
Can’t agreed more. I know one ML that loves durian and she always asked me to buy and demand the good quality ones and said she only ask me to buy.
I bought few times but once I saw her very close here a bro (holding hands) in Geylang buying durian together !
From that day on , I stop buying.
Old 06-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

All these talks about extra services off menu, just know when the anything is possible inside a room with only the ML and you. I had a one time experience with an Angpai that suddenly goes wet and ask me if I have an umbrella. In those moment, your chemistry with her surpasses any monetary values. I’m sure some bro here encountered this kind of thing before so don’t ask me who is the girl.

Do also remember the girls are emotional animals, like LA said, no matter how much you spend on certain ML they don’t give you the service. Heck this guy got ABC service on second RTM, but this bro didn’t get any of the ABC service after 10 RTM. All depends on money or chemistry (or both). Chiong happily, don’t let others experience ruin yours, they might be bullshitting just to boost ego here(eg:fairy cannon)
Old 06-04-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
seen a few mentions the mainland way, which is what? I can't seem to book Adele recently. kena a landmine today damn sian - Da Bao, look totally different, around late 30s bah or maybe possible early 40s, should have U-turn when i saw the location. at this rate i think go JB better
This Dabao? https://sglonelyguy-30.com/da-bao-massage/

Odd, previous FR are quite good but I thought she RTC liao. Maybe totally different person. Tina also RTC liao but her listing still there. I suspect this MLs just switching profiles who left to take customers.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
I think you are in the wrong forum bro. There are many different categories of service providers catering to the differing needs. If all can be easily gotten with an extra blue note, I think I will quit this scene. Or I will simply go for to the FL site. For those that has played in this ML scene long enough, will have seen how it has evolved and muddled of course. The early days of the ML scene is really about massage services with a little extra. The turn on for bros here is in trying to convert MLs to do more. Those that seemed easy is usually a turn off for me.
I’m not in the wrong forum. This is TCSS forum so all opinions are valued. Agreed there are different service providers for different bros with different needs and wants. Just sharing that we all have options, more than ever. Prettier girls catering to different budgets. The TopUp of a single blue note is NOT referring to SLG MLs. We need to get out of the well and see the world out there.

My account may be relatively new but I’ve been in this space since littletiger days. Some bros may prefer the challenges of unlocking. Been there done that. These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.

Last edited by Sucker4SYTs; 06-04-2024 at 11:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
I’m not in the wrong forum. This is TCSS forum so all opinions are valued. Agreed there are different service providers for different bros with different needs and wants. Just sharing that we all have options, more than ever. Prettier girls catering to different budgets. The TopUp of a single blue note is NOT referring to SLG MLs. We need to get out of the well and see the world out there.

My account may be relatively new but I’ve been in this space since littletiger days. Some bros may prefer the challenges of unlocking. Been there done that. These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.
thanks bro for the tip as well as the recommendation on kimmy (i hope you have read my FR on her haha) . however, i agree to a certain extent as to what you have said.

in the nightlife industry, we have both ktvs and siamdius. ktvs is more of what you pay and they will offer you what you want whereas in the Thai disco, a single 2 blue notes might get you a free bang whereas a 10k flower might just earn you a simple kiss. some bros here love the challenge and i believe while they love the challenge of being the hunter, they also also responsible for their wallet as well. like you said, chionging is more than just being a dweller in the well. there might be bros who just love the challenge of getting their lady to do the extras at dunno what costs as well.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.
You are very right bro, never use hard earn money to cheong. You wun enjoy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1