The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 09-06-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hi, thanks for upping. Do make post so I can upped you back.
Just up you bro. Grateful if you still have points to up mine back, thank you
Old 10-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raplzx View Post
Just up you bro. Grateful if you still have points to up mine back, thank you
Thanks. Upped you before and will not be able to upped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothxbai View Post
How come your power so high, give some tips leh

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
as in facilities (room, shower, etc) or girls?
LS 1 room is bigger with bigger shower. girls can be arrange depending on where you want them to be. But I think LS 1 is very crowded especially on Friday and Saturday, like queueing for 4d haha
Old 11-06-2023, 06:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
LS 1 room is bigger with bigger shower. girls can be arrange depending on where you want them to be. But I think LS 1 is very crowded especially on Friday and Saturday, like queueing for 4d haha
Thanks for upping, up back +156.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 11-06-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried no.48 damn good service. Will try no.49 next time. Heard she good service also.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
I tried no.48 damn good service. Will try no.49 next time. Heard she good service also.
Need to make advance booking for 48..... if you just walk in and ask for her.... be prepared to wait long long.
Old 12-06-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schedulewaste View Post
anyone tried #29 ?
Tried #29 .
Nice smile. Bathed with you. Slight discount from photos. Very good kisser. DFK. Get wet easily. Can finger. Be gentle of course. Love to kiss ears and loved her ears to be kissed. Thats her Achilles heel. got BBBJ. YMMV. Overall responsive without much restrictions. Will find her again.

Last edited by Sucker4SYTs; 13-06-2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
siambflsbfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Hanky View Post
Anyone tried the massage place on the right side of LS1? Not Bangkok Spa, but forgot the name. Are they the same boss?

Wondering if they provide decent massage and if they have any specials as well. Any FR appreciated.
thai amani. i went there two times never had a good experience.. first time i go req thai, kena this thai no.65, look late 30s massage no strength one… not 30min ask if want fs, kena quote gao gao(almost 5x the price of the massage) i straight reject. second time go i tell boss i want see picture, the thai girls pic all not appealing, went for viet instead, but in the end got catfish also..
Old 12-06-2023, 06:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Thanks for upping, upped you back.

Old 12-06-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Tried #29 .
Nice smile. Bathed with you. Slight discount from photos. Very good kisser. DFK. Get wet easily. Can finger. Be gentle of course. Love to kiss ears and loved her ears to be kissed. Thats her Achilles heel. got BBBJ. YMMV. Overall responsive without much restrictions. Will find her again.
Good MR. Will check out #29 .
Meanwhile I'm looking to try #7 and RTM #38 .
Will provide MR for #7 after trying.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PapaVa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can ask captain to send girl to LS1? LS1 like nicer to relax leh.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mr_Hanky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
On one side of LS1 is Bangkok spa.... on the other side is Oasis Thai Reflexology which is same group as VIP spa. Ground level is for authentic massage.... upstairs is full services fuckshop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
yes, similar b2b. cannot remember the name. start with De...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
De Amani, the spelling could be wrong.

Standard of massage is similar to LS. 60rm+ for 1 hr. Service you can nego with the girl, can go all the way with them unlike LS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siambflsbfw View Post
thai amani. i went there two times never had a good experience.. first time i go req thai, kena this thai no.65, look late 30s massage no strength one… not 30min ask if want fs, kena quote gao gao(almost 5x the price of the massage) i straight reject. second time go i tell boss i want see picture, the thai girls pic all not appealing, went for viet instead, but in the end got catfish also..
Thanks for the replies. Yes, found out it was Thai Amani. They have 2 more branches - one opposite Plaza Sentosa, and one same row as Bangkok Spa 1 (The fact that both Bangkok Spa's have a Thai Amani nearby makes me wonder if they are the same boss. Maybe they diversify...)

Went to the one near BS 1, got shown photos by the counter, mostly CMI. Don't think I will try.

I booked 48 last week, was told to go to ZZ hotel in between LS 1 & 2, as she is working there for a few days. She said no room at LS 1 so she had to based there.

Reviews same as other bros. Worth trying. But no CIM for me as she said she don't do that, and I also feel the photos different from actual person. Maybe it's just me, but still pretty la. Unless they gave me a different person.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Hanky View Post

I booked 48 last week, was told to go to ZZ hotel in between LS 1 & 2, as she is working there for a few days. She said no room at LS 1 so she had to based there.

Reviews same as other bros. Worth trying. But no CIM for me as she said she don't do that, and I also feel the photos different from actual person. Maybe it's just me, but still pretty la. Unless they gave me a different person.
ZZ hotel is where their full service ladies are based. If she is there it means she can do fj.

Dun rely too much on the photos..... nowadays is common to touch up a little to present the ladies better.

Always add a couple of years and expect only 60-70% resemblance to the photos. Then you will not be disappointed.

JB stables not yet reach the stage like FL Dome 2 where 40 yr old PRC can claim to be SYT in her 20s.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Terry559 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
ZZ hotel is where their full service ladies are based. If she is there it means she can do fj.

Dun rely too much on the photos..... nowadays is common to touch up a little to present the ladies better.

Always add a couple of years and expect only 60-70% resemblance to the photos. Then you will not be disappointed.

JB stables not yet reach the stage like FL Dome 2 where 40 yr old PRC can claim to be SYT in her 20s.
48 don’t offer FJ. She based ZZ for few days only
Old 13-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Good MR. Will check out #29 .
Meanwhile I'm looking to try #7 and RTM #38 .
Will provide MR for #7 after trying.
Welcum. As your signature said "sharing is caring" try #7 and let us know too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaVa View Post
Can ask captain to send girl to LS1? LS1 like nicer to relax leh.
Usually ill check with the girls directly.
Indeed LS1 is better than LS2.
There will be drivers to send the girls around. If not they will share grab over.
zz is not bad too. Look damn cui outside but the room is acceptable.

Nearby got one malay stall. Soto Ayam sedap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1