The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
adrian76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Trip to Li Xin

Around 8PM last night i received a call from 2SG Chris, "Co sir permission to activated Ops Angel tonight, As our Angels across the broder sought for our help sir!"
As this is a top secret ops and highly riskly so a meeting had been arrange. After some disscussion we decide to activate Team Aplha which consist of 1SG Andy, 2SG Chris and 3SG Meow and Team leader Myself....
AT 11PM, Team Alpha are fully arm with 345 RM rounds and are really for the rescue mission.
At 1130PM we had sucessfully infiltrate into enemy ground and rescue mission begin.
At 1230am..... We had sucessfully located 4 angel after some intensive search.....
0130am......... Spot by enemy and a Gun war had begun....
0230am......... After some hard fight we manage to destory the enemy but we had each dispense 110RM rounds...
0245am......... We pass part of our weapon to the angel each with 50RM Rounds and ask them to proceed back to camp first as we are still searching for other angels.....
0315am Another 2 angels was located and i instructed then to follow me and 3SG Meow closely.......
0400am Our Bravery 3SG Meow mamage to located another 2 angels.
0540am Emeny Boss spotted.... manage to kill ememy boss with another 335RM rounds.
0600am Mission Completed.... 1SG Andy manage to rescue 1 angel, 2SG Chris 2, 3SG Meow 4 and Team IC 2.....

*1SG Andy had totally dispense 250 RDS.
2SG Chris had totally dispense 300 RDS.
3SG Meow had totally dispense 400 RDS.
Team IC had totally dispense 310RDS.

Overall a very sucessfully mission to OPS LI XIN compare to the other OPS LSB as the ground are fully equipment with KTV system and TV with ESPN.....
Freindly Captain...was quoted 300 - 350RM to book lady after 3am will stay with u until 11 am.... and 450RM from 9 to 10 pm to 11 am tomorrow...
The total bill from 12am-6am with 3 jugs of beer is 335RM..... did not brother to check the item on the bills.
Did not buy any lady drink for the angels as i proposed to them getting more tips is better then getting them a drink and i also realised they also dont take the drink if we buy for them.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of
Re: A Trip to Li Xin

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
Around 8PM last night i received a call from 2SG Chris, "Co sir permission to activated Ops Angel tonight, As our Angels across the broder sought for our help sir!"
As this is a top secret ops and highly riskly so a meeting had been arrange. After some disscussion we decide to activate Team Aplha which consist of 1SG Andy, 2SG Chris and 3SG Meow and Team leader Myself....
AT 11PM, Team Alpha are fully arm with 345 RM rounds and are really for the rescue mission.
At 1130PM we had sucessfully infiltrate into enemy ground and rescue mission begin.
At 1230am..... We had sucessfully located 4 angel after some intensive search.....
0130am......... Spot by enemy and a Gun war had begun....
0230am......... After some hard fight we manage to destory the enemy but we had each dispense 110RM rounds...
0245am......... We pass part of our weapon to the angel each with 50RM Rounds and ask them to proceed back to camp first as we are still searching for other angels.....
0315am Another 2 angels was located and i instructed then to follow me and 3SG Meow closely.......
0400am Our Bravery 3SG Meow mamage to located another 2 angels.
0540am Emeny Boss spotted.... manage to kill ememy boss with another 335RM rounds.
0600am Mission Completed.... 1SG Andy manage to rescue 1 angel, 2SG Chris 2, 3SG Meow 4 and Team IC 2.....

*1SG Andy had totally dispense 250 RDS.
2SG Chris had totally dispense 300 RDS.
3SG Meow had totally dispense 400 RDS.
Team IC had totally dispense 310RDS.

Overall a very sucessfully mission to OPS LI XIN compare to the other OPS LSB as the ground are fully equipment with KTV system and TV with ESPN.....
Freindly Captain...was quoted 300 - 350RM to book lady after 3am will stay with u until 11 am.... and 450RM from 9 to 10 pm to 11 am tomorrow...
The total bill from 12am-6am with 3 jugs of beer is 335RM..... did not brother to check the item on the bills.
Did not buy any lady drink for the angels as i proposed to them getting more tips is better then getting them a drink and i also realised they also dont take the drink if we buy for them.

bro .. now lixin still got happy hr...
Old 02-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

Hi brother i am not to sure, maybe next trip i check it up for you ok? or you may check with the senior cheongster here
Old 03-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

wow...some sort of ops ? lolx....
Old 03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Which angels did you all rescue?
When is the next mission going to be?
Old 03-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Samster

Sorry brother cant really remember the no.... cause i dont like using no so i ask for the name..... all angel we rescue are from thai..... but if i am not wrong mine is M13....and my fren wan 919 cause this 2 is the more chio wan you c
Regarding the next operation... the date still not fixed.... cause we are waiting for our ammo ma brother....
Nice to knoe you all...
Old 09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Opps i rescued the same angel twice, during my last visited.
She even gave me her hp no after the second rescue operation.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Hi to all! heard from my fren Li Xin had just close down and all the gal had move to SK. It is true?
Old 09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

I went there last dec so not sure too.
Maybe i'll call up and ask, hee.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan
I went there last dec so not sure too.
Maybe i'll call up and ask, hee.
Thanks for the reply had received your pm... by the way did you get you angel hp no or you pass her your no? so that in case you all wanna keep in touch when she no longer working you are still able to
Old 09-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Exchange number.
She not working there also good.
Can do new rescue operation .
Every time rescue the same angel also sian.
Maybe i can tag along for the next road trip.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 22
darcbleu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarcbleu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarcbleu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarcbleu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Confirm Lixin got espn??
coz the last time i went in oct no have leh, the room no tv one so staright to all the hanky panky.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Samster

Room don't have any TV.
Old 10-01-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76
Hi to all! heard from my fren Li Xin had just close down and all the gal had move to SK. It is true?
Dun spread such rumours here.....Lixin is open as usual. Only recently the remaining original SK girls went off to LX and not the other way around.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 10-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
Dun spread such rumours here.....Lixin is open as usual. Only recently the remaining original SK girls went off to LX and not the other way around.
pai sei pai sei not spreading rumours... heard from my fren it is closed down if i give the wrong info i am sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1