The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You super XNN...achieved Grand Master Level Gold Platinum class...
platinum, diamond, carbon class all of you are there la..
that's why so many girls fall into your embrace and still want more leh...
Old 11-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Chey.......................powderful england alphabets from KT you also dunno meh???????
Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I only remember SS08, H88, KT, KT, KT
Old 11-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

This was just posted in Thread 3

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...ostcount=11085

I reported that post and also PM'd H88 here about it. They are aware of it and apparently have decided to take no action.

So I suppose this means it's now ok for any member here to be publicly named / outed on SBF? No rule to be enforced on this issue?

If so, that means no one here is safe.

Last edited by Wendella; 11-12-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post

I reported that post and also PM'd H88 here about it. They are aware of it and apparently have decided to take no action.

So I suppose this means it's now ok for any member here to be publicly named / outed on SBF? No rule to be enforced on this issue?
Jus passing by & wondering,why shld mod/admin delete that post?

Nw i will say Wendella's Real name is William Tan Ah Gao & if Wendella didn't report my current post & it is being reported by another nick,hw is the mod gonna knw if the other person who reported is speaking the truth? Make sense? It does to me,maybe jus not u.

Btw,my Real name is Adam Huynh but my nick is obviously not mutant chicken,do u believe me?

Common sense.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

The Forum boss has already issued a warning NOT to meet anyone from the forum and if he/she does so... NOT to reveal his real name/nick.

I guess there is some wisdom in his warning, after all.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
You can find some students here at Brix Hyatt hotel in evening...
Location Singapore is Singapore price.
Thats why we go overseas to see and select from the source...
but if time will go see.....long time never go hyatt
Old 11-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Jus passing by & wondering,why shld mod/admin delete that post?

Nw i will say Wendella's Real name is William Tan Ah Gao & if Wendella didn't report my current post & it is being reported by another nick,hw is the mod gonna knw if the other person who reported is speaking the truth? Make sense? It does to me,maybe jus not u.

Btw,my Real name is Adam Huynh but my nick is obviously not mutant chicken,do u believe me?

Common sense.
Not really common sense, no. Publicly outing someone in the forum is obviously a concern for all of us. I assume you work for a living, would you want someone at your workplace telling everyone you know that you are a contributor on a sex forum?

I know you want to try to support the opposing view (play devil's advocate) but sorry this is pretty simple and clear. I think we both realize this isn't someone bluffing.

I'm told that "the boss" wants to turn a blind eye to any problems other than links to advertising. That's just irresponsible. The reason this mess exists is due to that policy - flame wars break out, he allows it out of (not sure) laziness? Cheapness? What is it? This forum isn't being properly managed.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Not really common sense, no.
Wow!

Quote:
Publicly outing someone in the forum is obviously a concern for all of us.
Wow!

Quote:
I assume you work for a living, would you want someone at your workplace telling everyone you know that you are a contributor on a sex forum?
Wow!

Quote:
I know you want to try to support the opposing view (play devil's advocate) but sorry this is pretty simple and clear.
Wow!!

Quote:
I think we both realize this isn't someone bluffing.
Wow!!!

Quote:
That's just irresponsible.
Wow!!!!

Quote:
he allows it out of (not sure) laziness? Cheapness? What is it?
Wow!!!!!

Quote:
This forum isn't being properly managed.
Welcome to the World of Internet. You are always right & others will never be.

Ok,ok...u win,u win.

I'm out of here.

Good bye!
Old 12-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
[SIZE="1"]

Ok,ok...u win,u win.

I'm out of here.

Good bye!
Kind of hard to guess your line of reasoning when you just say Wow.

It's ok. I think I got it from your first post. I guess you don't think being publicly linked with your real name to a sex forum is a serious issue.

Anyway, no need for us to also argue. Just hope you understand my perspective. This is very troubling (to me, perhaps others) that people in charge here apparently want to allow this sort of thing in this forum.

No offense meant to you, I just was disturbed to see this today, felt a need to voice that.

Take care,
Wendella

Last edited by Wendella; 12-12-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

relax and take things easy...SBF had been around for many years and had all kinds of comments posted...does this mean we trust everything posted...

BOSS commented that all are adults and should know how to take care of themselves...

Quote:
This was just posted in Thread 3

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Location Singapore is Singapore price.
Thats why we go overseas to see and select from the source...
but if time will go see.....long time never go hyatt
factor in your air ticket and accommodation charges then how much you going to pay more...anyway I understand what you meant...heard not cheap for transport and hotel...

but my prediction you will not join TS and gang to Ulaan...start reading this thread...

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=21046

Old 12-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
relax and take things easy...SBF had been around for many years and had all kinds of comments posted...does this mean we trust everything posted...

BOSS commented that all are adults and should know how to take care of themselves...
So Boss and yourself would be fine if we post YOUR real personal identities in the forum? Am I correct?
Old 12-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
So Boss and yourself would be fine if we post YOUR real personal identities in the forum? Am I correct?
How do you know me when we have not met? I cannot stop anyone posting about me...

So long I dun acknowledge nobody knew is me and this is a sex forum who care about my personal identities...

In fact, many will buy me drinks when they meet me because I shared many useful info in this forum...

Old 12-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
How do you know me when we have not met? I cannot stop anyone posting about me...

So long I dun acknowledge nobody knew is me and this is a sex forum who care about my personal identities...

In fact, many will buy me drinks when they meet me because I shared many useful info in this forum...
If you had a real life in Vietnam with a workplace, a family, Vietnamese friends, then either you would care about these things or you would be a mentally deficient person who doesn't care about his image in the community. Your acknowldgments would be a non-factor. People would think you were a scumbag, pure and simple. They have a quite strong 2-word phrase for that in Vietnamese, the low life person who is so low he doesn't even care if people think he is that low.

Enjoy your drinks.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you had a real life in Vietnam with a workplace, a family, Vietnamese friends, then either you would care about these things or you would be a mentally deficient person who doesn't care about his image in the community. Your acknowldgments would be a non-factor. People would think you were a scumbag, pure and simple. They have a quite strong 2-word phrase for that in Vietnamese, the low life person who is so low he doesn't even care if people think he is that low.

Enjoy your drinks.
I feel for you...

My last reply for you...in the past I had deleted many posts similar but still the naming or photos kept published...what you expect admin/mod to do...these ppl who had been banned can come back with new nick and still continue to posts...how many times you expect us to delete and banned...the key is to press the Ignore key and dun reply...just be friendly...cannot stop anyone to quarrel or flame in forum yeah...many of my friends had not login to SBF for long time...^^

Boss always say you can choose not to log in...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1