The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Stick to the more tourist places and you will find ladies that speak english. Even for G club, the popular ones like Pimp, Elite, Booze, Dubai etc will have enough ladies that speak english. Just tell the mamasan or papasan you want girls that speak english. KTV will have to depend on location. If you go outskirts like Ladphrao area, hard to find english speaking girls. Better chance at Sukhkumvit, silom areas etc.
I agree with bro here. Sukhkumvit have many with passable english. and some can even speak other language also.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey falcie, toukin, atoll, thank you bros for sharing! I have up your rep except atoll which I will do so tomorrow after it refreshed.
If possible, would also appreciate if you can recommend a few places (KTV/Gclub style) in Sukhkumvit or Silom as I'm a stranger to the Thai local scene.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme2014 View Post
Hey falcie, toukin, atoll, thank you bros for sharing! I have up your rep except atoll which I will do so tomorrow after it refreshed.
If possible, would also appreciate if you can recommend a few places (KTV/Gclub style) in Sukhkumvit or Silom as I'm a stranger to the Thai local scene.
Not too sure what is your intent and budget and whether alone or in a group. Makes a difference in recommendation.

If want KTV style for a group with guaranteed service, can opt to go the MPs like Taragon, Labelle, Maria etc that would have private rooms to sing song, have group jacuzzi etc. Get membership package would be better. Note booking of lady is by 80-90min session.

If on a budget, there's lower end MPs like Penthouse that offer KTV room, and girls can be booked for long term from 12k onwards (if i recall correctly).

If just want to sing song and try to pick up lady for ST/LT, can go to the jap KTVs along soi taniya at Silom ss long as you are asian, shouldn't get rejected. Last time some places allow Jap only, but now asian tourist have no problems entering.

If want classy environment like G club, these places already mentioned. Ladies will not go back with you, and need high budget. Quite a number of FRs already here to reference. Elite if u have cash to burn and it is at thonglor area. Want cheaper go G clubs at outskirts like dubai or booze. Pimp is qiuite ex but you can get ladies to strip in private room for a price.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Not too sure what is your intent and budget and whether alone or in a group. Makes a difference in recommendation.

If want KTV style for a group with guaranteed service, can opt to go the MPs like Taragon, Labelle, Maria etc that would have private rooms to sing song, have group jacuzzi etc. Get membership package would be better. Note booking of lady is by 80-90min session.

If on a budget, there's lower end MPs like Penthouse that offer KTV room, and girls can be booked for long term from 12k onwards (if i recall correctly).

If just want to sing song and try to pick up lady for ST/LT, can go to the jap KTVs along soi taniya at Silom ss long as you are asian, shouldn't get rejected. Last time some places allow Jap only, but now asian tourist have no problems entering.

If want classy environment like G club, these places already mentioned. Ladies will not go back with you, and need high budget. Quite a number of FRs already here to reference. Elite if u have cash to burn and it is at thonglor area. Want cheaper go G clubs at outskirts like dubai or booze. Pimp is qiuite ex but you can get ladies to strip in private room for a price.
Just add...Thaniya is original jap bar zone. But new zone is around Young place and Emporium. In terms of lookers, many that could qualify for bc/maria have moved from Thaniya to here.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

There's gonna be just 2 of us, Taragon, Labelle sounds more like the place we would like to visit so will put them in our to go list. Thanks bro atoll for the recommendation!
Old 07-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Just add...Thaniya is original jap bar zone. But new zone is around Young place and Emporium. In terms of lookers, many that could qualify for bc/maria have moved from Thaniya to here.
Thanks for sharing bro! Can u elaborate more on the exact location or name for this place? I will explore this area in my coming bkk trip.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! Can u elaborate more on the exact location or name for this place? I will explore this area in my coming bkk trip.
Young Place is near Kokoro massage. Can find via google. Personally haven't been there, but have a friend who is regular at one of the joint, and seen photos of the ladies working there. Got some syts to choose. Share your FR if visiting
Old 08-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Young Place is near Kokoro massage. Can find via google. Personally haven't been there, but have a friend who is regular at one of the joint, and seen photos of the ladies working there. Got some syts to choose. Share your FR if visiting
thanks man. will take a look there next time.
quite hidden area
Old 08-05-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure bro, thank you!
Old 11-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro got any idea on the price range for this? does it work similar to Thaniya where you pay flat fee for free flow within 2-3 hours and LD for girls?
Old 11-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
bro got any idea on the price range for this? does it work similar to Thaniya where you pay flat fee for free flow within 2-3 hours and LD for girls?
Generally same concept, but prices may be different. The place I went was free flow 700/hr. LD was 200thb.
Old 11-05-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 18
toukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytoukin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any brothers got recommendations for AR in bkk?
Old 13-05-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be going solo trip in july have not be bangkok for almost 20 years
Can recomnend hotels near drinking plac + nuru massage place.

Kindly advice where to pick up girls and massge place

Thanks in advance
Old 13-05-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Can someone help me understand what happened to me?
So i went to a beer bar in soi 22, kicked it off with a bar girl who another day texted me that she wanted to go see a movie with me, I said ok, so I picked her up at the bar at night and went to the movie theater, she then said she had to pay 2000 baht to the bar for her to leave for the night, but she never suggested that I pay it.. I felt bad and told her I would pay her the 2000 baht for going out with me… anyways then had a few drinks, took her back to my hotel, had sex and slept together all through the night.

What exactly happened here? Could the 2000 have included the bar fine + LT? I felt it was too cheap.
Hi bro, I think it is surely too cheap. I am thinking maybe the girl is a nice girl and too embarrassed to ask you directly for more but hoping you will give her automatically. Of course, the other possibility is that she likes you. But usually bar fine is 1000 baht from my experience in Nana Plaza. Short time is 2-3 k.
Old 14-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
SoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

For ktv style room in places like Maria and BlackCaviar, any samster know how much you have to pay for 3 to 4 hours session with ladies?
If ladies are only for 80, 90 mins, doesn't that mean they would not stay to drink and sing with you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1