The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 18-05-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Beside cc salon
Old 18-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
White robe ones same as pp centre basement... got one big boobs yy but bit cold attitude
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Main entrance escalator down turn right... second unit.. they wear brown there... reflexology shop same owner
From what I know, she is on hiatus now.

According to her, business was damn bad even months ago.

Agree on the cold attitude but her boobs are big natural Ds. Tall and good figure. So appearance wise she is good, but service wise is average. Quite mechanical

She is also a woman of principle lol. Refused to do FJ at all. I pretend to offer $500 for 1x FJ. She told me even if I offer $10k, she won't do it.
Old 18-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
Hi bro, anyone train before the one at lv1 look like tcm massage near haircut. shop. The masseur look not bad. Got any special.
Saw this one too but don’t dare at the moment. Keep is posted. Looks v professional but even hotter if she rips off her clothes to perform the deed
Old 19-05-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Ytd went down massage opposite (clean). Then walk over to this tcm massage shop next to SS. I just realised they move to next unit then I ask is 1hr 50. But look like clean massage so never go in..
Old 20-05-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is River Valley considered near here? Anyway I’m lazy to find a more relevant thread to post this.

Went to grandeur spa, abit pricey but lots of viet syts here. My experience was good but I think not worth the price. So I give it a 7/10. No RTM unless price is not an issue, it’s convenient place for you and you love viets (siambu for life).

Le spa and palace therapy still better, you can get bargain for extra if the ml likes you.
Old 20-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Is River Valley considered near here? Anyway I’m lazy to find a more relevant thread to post this.
Yes wrong thread.

That one is zion, river valley.
Crazy rich Asians area that's why price also crazy but the expats can pay with their 5 figures salary.

Sure can get the premium vietbu and ATB cos can make money easier. One of the ML actually told me this when I opted for for 58 over wechat

我们这里的客人都是按 $89 的
Old 20-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3461 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post

Went to grandeur spa, abit pricey but lots of viet syts here. My experience was good but I think not worth the price. So I give it a 7/10. No RTM unless price is not an issue, it’s convenient place for you and you love viets (siambu for life).

Le spa and palace therapy still better, you can get bargain for extra if the ml likes you.
Agree on L n p spa nowadays bizness rely no good so manage to get bit more value from one of my regular thr . Ps not full service ya so dont pm me .
Old 21-05-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 0
cowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
Beside cc salon
Healing Health?
Old 28-05-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Went tanjong pagar plaza today - beside s-pool. No Gq maybe I look like undercover
Old 29-05-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Went tanjong pagar plaza today - beside s-pool. No Gq maybe I look like undercover
Japan Home? Hahaha

Sure dont have. Only stupid bosses will open at that level.
If have, means waiting for police to raid.

As customers, its too rowdy for me to relax.
Old 29-05-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Japan Home? Hahaha

Sure dont have. Only stupid bosses will open at that level.
If have, means waiting for police to raid.

As customers, its too rowdy for me to relax.
Went in thinking the most dangerous place is the safest place lol?

Anyway really need good release at tp area. Help from bros greatly appreciated. The good old times or 80a...
Old 29-05-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

So many potential shops to test out on level 2 and yet chose the high traffic shop beside spools?

And that's all I have to say about that

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Went to second floor above Japan home.. Wanted just maasge and relax but spotted by one who knows me operating at another shop.... She like pimp sia tell the young ML I good customer...

I told ML I tired just want massage.... True enough I fell asleep only to wake up to her pulling my shorts out and massaging my ass and balls..

Soft hands... Not the best rub I have had but still OK... After a while ask me then over and took off my shorts... She then massage my penis... THEN she pop the question.....

I smile and say now ask if I say no how.. She just reply is OK.

I ask her make me shiok first don't focus on making me cum
.. She giggled and complied.. Eventually I blew on her hand... Took got towel and clean me up...I didn't roam her but I think she will allow...

Gave her 100 including entrance and left..
Old 29-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Went to second floor above Japan home..
There is a clean shop at Level 2 just above Japan home.
Zi Ran or something nature. I told them the way they pulled customer looks like they are HJ shop but in the end , they are not.

Very surprising for me
Old 31-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think for TPP, the most obvious one is the one beside tattoo shop. But the ML charges $200, way beyond market rate. The ML looks hot though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1