The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Blue wave is gone, a new massage establishment is on the way

Hi bro stay in tampines, think by now alot of you would have notice blue wave is gone...no more wave Liao, as I was staying pretty near by swing by and have a look saw another potential TCm? Or massage taking over ,they are in the mid of renovation..got this guy feel it could be another " Clean" massage..wait and see
Old Today, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!
Re: Blue wave is gone, a new massage establishment is on the way

Well, good then. Having more choices is always good.
Old Today, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blue wave is gone, a new massage establishment is on the way

Missed the good times when Apple massage me.

Can pull down her pants, finger her while kissing her and suck her nips with HJ. All for $50.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1