The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1826 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Limited playability, some what same experience, told me menses is coming twice when i visited. Guess her menses is coming forever.
I think that's a punishment for being too nice to MLs, taking advantage of us when they have enough stimulation or "fun" with other regular customers.

My other regular MLs are on the contrast, machiam forever no menses.
Old 31-12-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
I think that's a punishment for being too nice to MLs, taking advantage of us when they have enough stimulation or "fun" with other regular customers.

My other regular MLs are on the contrast, machiam forever no menses.
Now that u mentioned, I don’t remember Nat telling me she on menses so this cannot that cannot.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-12-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
helloboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
FRs for this month. Pls note that I don't really let the ladies massage me as I like to chop chop finish and go.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Looks: 8/10 (Very close to pics)
Body: 8/10 (Natural Cs, nice to grab, didn't attempt to zhut)
GFE: 9/10 (Very high, have to self-control if not might kena KC)
Sensual: 9/10
Massage: N/A
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 (Will grow on you)
Body: 8/10 (Natural Cs, nice to grab, didn't attempt to zhut)
GFE: 8/10
Sensual: 8/10
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-yy/

Looks: 8.5/10 (Very pretty girl)
Body: Tall & Slim w nice ass to grab (Not for boobs lover)
GFE: 9/10 (Very hardworking and patient girl with a bubbly personality)
Sensual: 9.5/10

RTM: YES
I tried xiaoyu here, agree with the FR. Vid doesn't do her justice.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/ recently for the 2nd time and sadly it was a bit disappointing. First visit was really good so I went for round 2.

But this time she was rushing. Used phone a lot even until start of sensual. She is distracted every time the phone rang which was quite a lot.

Sensual was very rushed also, she seemed to be rushing to get me off and after it was done, she said I could go wash up. I checked the time when I left and it was about 40 mins.

Maybe it's just we don't click or something. But 1st trip was great and 2nd was really poor. I would say the other FR are still accurate. She is pretty and good sensual when she wants to put in the effort. But after the poor rtm I think it's the end for me. I would spend my money elsewhere.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Visited https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/ recently for the 2nd time and sadly it was a bit disappointing. First visit was really good so I went for round 2.

But this time she was rushing. Used phone a lot even until start of sensual. She is distracted every time the phone rang which was quite a lot.

Sensual was very rushed also, she seemed to be rushing to get me off and after it was done, she said I could go wash up. I checked the time when I left and it was about 40 mins.

Maybe it's just we don't click or something. But 1st trip was great and 2nd was really poor. I would say the other FR are still accurate. She is pretty and good sensual when she wants to put in the effort. But after the poor rtm I think it's the end for me. I would spend my money elsewhere.
Had similar experience 1 wk back. In and out of apartment in 35-40min. Maybe it’s the festive mood 😂
Old 01-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Had similar experience 1 wk back. In and out of apartment in 35-40min. Maybe it’s the festive mood 😂
tried to do the same to me, but I insisted we use the remaining minutes for back massage until 50 min mark.

Didnt even bother to get her WC, so forget about RTM.

As customers, we must do our part - to let them know there is no incentives to rush and finish the sensual early.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
tried to do the same to me, but I insisted we use the remaining minutes for back massage until 50 min mark.

Didnt even bother to get her WC, so forget about RTM.

As customers, we must do our part - to let them know there is no incentives to rush and finish the sensual early.
I just went recently, service and sensual were still excellent especially when she bun up her hair and look at you seductively during the bj. Fed me fruits as well and just chat until time's up. She may just be having a bad week.

And I am not handsome! so ain't about looks.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Yeah maybe, before she moved it was a good visit but this time maybe it's a bad time, visit was one of the worst I got (I usually only visit failsafes and highly rated ones so usually no issues). I don't like to push to stay if they obviously want you out. And not like she was very value for money as well. So if she is not interested then I can find someone else. To me, we are there to be happy, no point making it unhappy. Just spend money on those who makes you haooy.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah maybe, before she moved it was a good visit but this time maybe it's a bad time, visit was one of the worst I got (I usually only visit failsafes and highly rated ones so usually no issues). I don't like to push to stay if they obviously want you out. And not like she was very value for money as well. So if she is not interested then I can find someone else. To me, we are there to be happy, no point making it unhappy. Just spend money on those who makes you haooy.
For the price she charges, she has a high service standard to reach.
Old 01-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I had similar experience when she was Carrot in B area too.
My first and second visits were great. Full sensual and no rush.
My third and fourth visit quality dropped alot. She was quite rush to make me finish, trying to avoid me to zhut zhut, basically just wanna follow her flow to finish fast. I decided to stop after that since she also increased her rate.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Will W come back in the future?
Old 01-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
QC used to be my fav ML back in late 2018 - 2019 … she was still fresh out of uni … her 1.70 height and slim build and pretty face …. It’s all went downhill after COVID when she’s back putting on weights … think she tried to cut down but to no avails ..
Yes indeed, her first stint very fresh, youthful and nice girl, dun know wat happened to her dat made her changed a lot put o weight and look only few years. I met her once accidentally when I m at dat famous hill area, I saw her went bought something, and very surprised me, she changed so much, I didn’t call her to say hallo, worried to made her in surprise.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Anyone knows if lucky is back? Read that people say she was on a break
Old 01-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Tried a fresh face on New Year Day. This Inner Mongolia ML looks like the advertised pics but with slight discount. She has long hair, fairly good looks (not the chio type but not to be rejected), slim sexy body. Her massage, physical and teasing, service are OK. She is not for boobs lover - not D cup but B- natural type that befits her body. Claimed the advertised age is her age indeed. Not a time watcher. Listen to and accommodated my request for kissing/frenching (YMMV). She seems the type that can be unlocked. Have a great year ahead!

(Warning : Those going to this fairly new condo for the first time, better cater for some additional time to look for the door entrance to the condo.
Was given cold fresh milk, not from her boobs, but from the fridge after her service)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 01-01-2024 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When a ML become more popular n standard start to drop it time to look for another one .... we r the paying customer
Happy New Year to all bros

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1