The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
ya 150 was good standard last time, 180 usually model-like quality. now 200 can still be landmine lol.
now even 300/320/350 can be landmine with fake photo
as u can see sites like 666 full of rediculous photoshops
Old 21-07-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
taozi came back last year, then awhile hang on vip site name m0n3y, loli size small build
( Click to show/hide )

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Momo was second.
I didn't meet Momo until she became CiCi at G Wellness...

In fact I just met ex-GW Poppy, still slender and petite, but she said her current location means she eats too much carbs. Her massage skills have actually improved.

Last edited by Keima; 21-07-2022 at 12:56 AM.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually missed the good old days of street walker.
Midnight at G is busier than daytime.
Enjoy kopi with kakis at G kopitiam, TCSS and sometimes get to meet gems when they came to either have makan there or pack food.
Make contact and off we go!
Wonder anyone does that as well.
Definitely won't see such scene anymore.
Old 21-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yes I think you are right, Donna was from LTD. I only started booking Donna during her second stint too. What a waste. But Aila was a tough one, I was messaging her almost every two days and despite knowing I had a good record, she was not responsive. Despite multiple setbacks I remain undaunted and texted her until one fine day she replied. The rest is history.

S class girls were really up there. Not only they WANT to bath and clean you up(also for hygiene and inspection) , they could blow, rub, kiss ... Everything your heart desired. And mind you we aren't talking about late twenties, thirties ot forties. They are your dream, slim, youthful, polite, early twenties ladies you see at motorshows. At that time they were super pricey. But looking back, damn worth every penny. Those who started chionging now, it's a really shame and pity.because the standards nowadays pale in comparison. Good times!!
Don't talk about Donna and Aila lah..
Everytime I hear those names I feel damn sad at the current state...

If we going to talk about the past, might as well talk about CP and 258, 369

If Aila come back now.. I may honestly pay 200 for a HJ loh.
Old 21-07-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
^this~~~~!!! T.T
男人的天堂! Gone! It’s like the super busy streets of CP become empty suddenly like during covid lockdown. Sad days...... T.T
But only those who went before than will know what kinda rubbish service we are getting here. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 21-07-2022 at 06:08 AM.
Old 21-07-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
^this~~~~!!! T.T
男人的天堂! Gone! It’s like the super busy streets of CP become empty suddenly like during covid lockdown. Sad days...... T.T
But only those who went before than will know what kinda rubbish service we are getting here. Lol
Haiz... Virgin spa.....
Old 21-07-2022, 07:25 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

This gal I just tried is one of the few who bath for me before the massage. Also gave me a body rub with both hands teasing over my body. While I was shiok shiok, she asked the qolden question - today you want BBJ or FJ? Charge 150 n 220. I took the BBJ offer. She squat down and started blowing me.

Proceed to the bed and started the massage. Ha, just press for 5 minutes she started her sexy massage and followed with boobs massage. Then asked me to take up dog style position and she started to lick my boss. Later she lied down facing my prick and started blowing it. Wow, damn shiok.........

But she is not for boobs lover (fake boobs) and she is a bit thin for me. As there is no massage, the whole session completed within 40 min, unless you can tahan and dun shoot out.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-07-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Don't talk about Donna and Aila lah..
Everytime I hear those names I feel damn sad at the current state...

If Aila come back now.. I may honestly pay 200 for a HJ loh.
I'll like to nominate Tian Niu to the list of legends
Old 21-07-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1990 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I didn't meet Momo until she became CiCi at G Wellness...

In fact I just met ex-GW Poppy, still slender and petite, but she said her current location means she eats too much carbs. Her massage skills have actually improved.
Visited Poppy not too long ago near Serangoon Gardens, curtain type so did much lesser as compared to GW. Do miss her sister Lucky though- young, pretty with nice racks...

TMT
Old 21-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

This gal I just tried is one of the few who bath for me before the massage. Also gave me a body rub with both hands teasing over my body. While I was shiok shiok, she asked the qolden question - today you want BBJ or FJ? Charge 150 n 220. I took the BBJ offer. She squat down and started blowing me.

Proceed to the bed and started the massage. Ha, just press for 5 minutes she started her sexy massage and followed with boobs massage. Then asked me to take up dog style position and she started to lick my boss. Later she lied down facing my prick and started blowing it. Wow, damn shiok.........

But she is not for boobs lover (fake boobs) and she is a bit thin for me. As there is no massage, the whole session completed within 40 min, unless you can tahan and dun shoot out.
Although her message is subpar but i have to say that she does some things that most mls Don't provide like showering with you and going fn..
Old 21-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh yea she can speak English quite ok too now I recall.
But still to me she my favourite la. Lost her ctc afterwards, sianz.
Ar yes Laura ur right.i still remember got one bro post her pic while she in MRT last time dunno why post here but was taken down afterwards I think.
You make me miss the good times with both of them. Mint was the syt while Laura was the sultry big boobs pre-milf. Wildly different styles but so damn playable.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I actually missed the good old days of street walker.
Midnight at G is busier than daytime.
Enjoy kopi with kakis at G kopitiam, TCSS and sometimes get to meet gems when they came to either have makan there or pack food..
Wow dude, this even pre-dates wolf and even LTD!!! And agree, these were the best times! It's like going for speed dating, seeing different girls, and choosing one for a romp in one of the nearby hotels. And come back to the coffeeshop and meet more girls. My group even had a couple of bros that would actually chase the girls down if we spot nice ones walking. Before you know it, they'll be sitting at our table, and our harem grows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is it that very petite girl with a large nose
Looks like I missed out on a few MP gems! Those days I NEVER visited MPs because the environment for extra activities didn't suit me.

No matter, those days we were ALL spoilt for choice with quality and options for whatever tastes. And the quality choices were mind boggling. PRCs, Malaysians, Thais, Pinoys, Europeans, etc... legal brothels, illegal brothels, MPs, streetwalkers, MLs, FLs, KTVs, pubs... all at good value and rates. Allow me to even be bold enough to declare that Singapore, in those days, had the best vice in the world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Mint was the syt while Laura was the sultry big boobs pre-milf. Wildly different styles but so damn playable.
Though Mint was awesome... it was Oooooo big boobies Laura... did we have some spectacular times then.
Old 21-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
I'll like to nominate Tian Niu to the list of legends
Tian Niu is the gold standard for $100 service ML. Am a big fan and regular but she is in no way close to Donna and Aila in the looks department. When this 2 names pop up it usually is about looks (ok for Aila definitely boobs and figure too lol). Service wise? From my own experience, Tian Niu miles ahead of both combined
Old 21-07-2022, 09:35 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 4158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Although her message is subpar but i have to say that she does some things that most mls Don't provide like showering with you and going fn..
True, but I dun like her boobs, badly done.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1