The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 27-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

China milf massage massage lady offer bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Can issue receipt to claim massage expenses as well
Bro interested can pm me
Old 28-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Chunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
China milf massage massage lady offer bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Bro interested can pm me
Wow, do share ctc please! TIA!
Old 28-10-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras
Bro can share ? Thank you
Old 28-10-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras
No good la. Good are those who really slow down when u tell them to
Old 28-10-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the Thai restaurant at the corner?
Old 28-10-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro interested can pm me
Bro can pm ctc pls thks
Old 28-10-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone try before imperial apple spa? Got specials?
Old 28-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

China milf massage massage

Last edited by Vicquek; 24-11-2022 at 02:37 AM. Reason: No more relevant
Old 29-10-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!

Just had a session at one of the MPs mentioned in the thread.

Led me into room, asked me to undress for shower and change to disposable underwear. Massaged for 20+ mins (not piano but not hard either), she was trying very hard to make conversation but I was tired from talking to people all day. After back, legs, arms were massaged, she started tickling my body and licking everywhere like catbath. Lifted my hips up and asked me to get on all 4s, before licking my kachng thoroughly and down to my balls and BBBJ me without asking. Had a clear view of her cleavage and tongue between my legs. Asked her how much, she said 2B2R, and I nego-ed down to 2B. She then took off her top and bra and told me to flip over so she can continue the BBBJ

Came in about 10mins, then showered and came back for massage for the remainder. All in all about 50mins, wasn't too bad, not sure if paid above market rate. Before leaving, she grabbed my dick again and asked me to look for her soon. Forgot to mention, she kept kissing me a lot during and after session.

Looks: 6/10 foxy but not my type, she was the only one available at the time
Body: 8/10 petite slim with soft round B boobs, soft nipples
GFE: 9/10 for effort, I was just too tired.
Damage: 58+100 (did I kena chop carrot?)
Old 29-10-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Was there two days ago and wanted to look for Anna but the ML there say she not working there already. So tried Lucky. Massage was hard and good. What i have wanted but everything else was the usual. I think now the only Viet there.
I suggest do not believe any spa girl in any spa if you ask for e.g. Anna and she told you Anna is no longer working there. Because I been to a spa and was massaged by a YY, PRC woman. Next time I went there, her fat PRC girl told me YY is no longer working there. Choose her instead. I did not and went away. Some time later I met YY, I told her what happened. YY told me her fat PRC girl colleague was bluffing me. What you should do is next time when you are near the spa, go there and ask who are on duty. The spa girls will tell you. Then you make a decision. If they ask you who you are looking for, answer them, no one in particular. Or you do not know. Our hard earned money, our choice.
Old 29-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I suggest do not believe any spa girl in any spa if you ask for e.g. Anna and she told you Anna is no longer working there. Because I been to a spa and was massaged by a YY, PRC woman. Next time I went there, her fat PRC girl told me YY is no longer working there. Choose her instead. I did not and went away. Some time later I met YY, I told her what happened. YY told me her fat PRC girl colleague was bluffing me. What you should do is next time when you are near the spa, go there and ask who are on duty. The spa girls will tell you. Then you make a decision. If they ask you who you are looking for, answer them, no one in particular. Or you do not know. Our hard earned money, our choice.
Oh ok. But i did message her and she didn’t reply. So in the end message Lucky for a good massage.
Old 31-10-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
Just had a session at one of the MPs mentioned in the thread.

Led me into room, asked me to undress for shower and change to disposable underwear. Massaged for 20+ mins (not piano but not hard either), she was trying very hard to make conversation but I was tired from talking to people all day. After back, legs, arms were massaged, she started tickling my body and licking everywhere like catbath. Lifted my hips up and asked me to get on all 4s, before licking my kachng thoroughly and down to my balls and BBBJ me without asking. Had a clear view of her cleavage and tongue between my legs. Asked her how much, she said 2B2R, and I nego-ed down to 2B. She then took off her top and bra and told me to flip over so she can continue the BBBJ

Came in about 10mins, then showered and came back for massage for the remainder. All in all about 50mins, wasn't too bad, not sure if paid above market rate. Before leaving, she grabbed my dick again and asked me to look for her soon. Forgot to mention, she kept kissing me a lot during and after session.

Looks: 6/10 foxy but not my type, she was the only one available at the time
Body: 8/10 petite slim with soft round B boobs, soft nipples
GFE: 9/10 for effort, I was just too tired.
Damage: 58+100 (did I kena chop carrot?)
Bro, can pm me the location?
Old 01-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
hina milf massage massage lady offer bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Bro interested can pm me

hi bro, can pm contact? thanks
Old 01-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Just for ref, i bargain till 1b3r inc roam. Total was 50+80

But she kp me say i look shuai but money not shuai. Shes playful, young, decent tits and made me shoot armies but Prob wont rtm. Just my opinion.
For L*l*, think this price very good already.. she is known to be very hard on her pricing.. I'm still paying 50+100 (old pricing), but sometimes after you know the girl for a while, the extras just consider an additional tip for a 老相好.

Anyway, she is going to RTC next month. If anyone willing to pay a little more for a syt to service you, think it is still a good deal.
Old 01-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by highkid View Post
Here's my FR on duo duo

Looks: 7.5 for me thou she's coming to 30
Press: 6.5/10 not hard press more sensual and relax
Figure: smooth and good. Boobs C n nips hard
Gfe: 7.5 playful
Overall: 7.5

RTM: yes

See shop got a younger syt.. Chinese.. Not sure name.

Joint having 3 ml likely.
Reasonable price. Care to share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1