The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 11-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thegentleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
There’s a viet ML (Candy) at J* located at Yishun 8**. Her skills not bad. I usually booked 2 hr. She would use hot stone to massage u, including teasing your little bro. Quite shiok.
Tip her $50, auto roam + HJ. Repeat visit a few times and KC her, full autoroam possible.
Overall, not a bad catch.
Oh candy is still there? I got assigned to her quite a while back. She helped me "clean" my nipples with her tongue while giving me a hj. This ml cfm legit. Do they still keep pushing for the p massage?
Old 11-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegentleman99 View Post
Oh candy is still there? I got assigned to her quite a while back. She helped me "clean" my nipples with her tongue while giving me a hj. This ml cfm legit. Do they still keep pushing for the p massage?
She returned. They push but u can always reject. So long as u know the ML can already. Rest is just about KC
Old 12-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
DL? Lots of bad MRs here. Thanks for taking a bullet.
negative bro. not DL.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hmm long time no visit that place, remember last went there, counter will “auto” ask you to pay $88 when you say 1hr.. haha sometimes the ml will also ask customer to go for $88. I guess doing so allows extra earnings for both shop and ml. Next time go, i will try stick to standard rate massage see what happen....
Old 30-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro. There is a spa named c**y spa Near the CC at CP. anyone can share? TIA
Old 31-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bro. There is a spa named c**y spa Near the CC at CP. anyone can share? TIA
Already Pm you. Total 5 ML and I tried 3 only.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 31-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How's her skill ? Any teasing ?

Last edited by NorthGuy; 31-08-2020 at 11:10 PM.
Old 31-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
How's candy skill ? Any teasing or straight to point pop GQ?
Definitely lots of teasing when she massage u. If u r familiar with her, she would use the warm stone to ruba ruba your little bro and your balls. Quite kinky and playful.
Old 31-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Yeap.
Tried candy when 3-4 years ago.
One of the best in the spa
Old 31-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Pop by just now, must take $89 then got action. Pleasant experience though with C.

Last edited by NorthGuy; 31-08-2020 at 11:09 PM.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Bro can share?
Old 01-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Pop by just now, must take $89 then got action. Pleasant experience though with C.
Hi bro, can share details for C****?
Old 01-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wishmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckeong1978 View Post
Feeling tired after nightshift...took quick breakfast and head down to one of the spa ard the mention area.
With aching body,i took 2hrs of massage.
Massage damn strong n gd on back and neck..then while massaging the thigh..teasing come..hosei alreally..know confirm got..
Enjoy 1hr of teasing plus happy ending in the end..wanted to shower but..she told me massage head first..powrr lah.
According to her,only 2 staff do services..so beware hor..dont frame me if u never get...lol

Address: yishun
Hints: with lot of gd makan stuff
Name: A**** or c****
Boobs: a(no suit for boobs lover) for a*****
Figure: slim
Language:english
Looks: 7.5
Damage: 100 massage /50 happy ending(10 extra for her excellent massage)
Rtm:will try c..becos a say her boobs big...hehe

Pls be discreet ,dont sabo ppl job and my heaven..
For those seniors who have provide me their lobang before can pm me.newbie,dont pm me...i wont bother to share the place..becos we all senior member spend dollars to locate the lobang..
Apologises.
can pm location
Old 01-09-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Fxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Hi bro can share
Old 01-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

Can view the ML in their FB. Anyone tried vi***? Looks cute.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1