The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

The Spa at 12* Jalan Besar is it closed?
Old 30-07-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Her rates are extremely high vs FJ. Used to be BBBJ. Now only BJ? But the damaged too high for my pocket. She dun do cim. So it's just BBBJ after that then HJ for release. One thing good is she work until quite late. 2am still can book. I dun like the common shower.
the common shower positioning is terrible. when they first moved to jalan besar, there was no door that seperated the front of the shop from the back.
that meant that people could see you showering from OUTSIDE the front of the shop. i told coco i wouldnt be back until they set up a privacy screen.
Old 30-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
a ml called me to support her at her place near jalan besar ..when I reached there, she was with a customer so I was assigned to another ml...lan lan...don't know nice or not...finally led me to the room....bathroom is common...so started the massage, but not very hard but sensual...asked her where she worked before...she said she doing nails and female beauty stuff....wasn't expecting so much...but she tease and tease until I cannot tahan...asked to turn over...started to caress her butt and slowly moved to her boobs...started tuning her radio until I heard the right frequency...ah..ah..ah...I think not.clear enough...began to rub her pussy outside her pants...now the frequency is.correct...ah..mm...ah..mmm...finally about to release, she.also shack after my attacks...she lie down the body on my body...and.her face came.so close.to my dick...suddenly.without warning, volcano erupted....and.came another sound....eee...eee....eee...I saw her face and lips were stained with my fresh cum...still dripping from her lips....wow! paid her a handsome tip for giving her some facial cream....washed up and left the place...entrance: from $55....tips: slightly higher than hj...
Can share ctc n dmg? Thx
Old 30-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
the common shower positioning is terrible. when they first moved to jalan besar, there was no door that seperated the front of the shop from the back.
that meant that people could see you showering from OUTSIDE the front of the shop. i told coco i wouldnt be back until they set up a privacy screen.
Not to mention the shower didnt even have a shower head, it was a gardening hose, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
Jonahx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonahx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
added MLs WC from this area.
which is fake, heavy PS or real?
all fj?
Can share #2 coco contact? Thanks bro
Old 01-08-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crazy1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Nice review. And can tell you new based on your report and account. but really appreciate it. 3min of my time well spent hahaha
Can Share Contact
Old 02-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro try a head spa between Jalan besar & rochor? Any reviews?
Old 02-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiao811 View Post
Any bro try a head spa between Jalan besar & rochor? Any reviews?
any hint for the spa name?
Old 03-08-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Anyone tried 小 C before can share FR?

Dont ask me to commando first. Commando a few liao flip car jin sianz.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhappy View Post
Thanks bro!!
You are welcome bro, feel free to pm me for more info
Old 04-08-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Pr0Be deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
a ml called me to support her at her place near jalan besar ..when I reached there, she was with a customer so I was assigned to another ml...lan lan...don't know nice or not...finally led me to the room....bathroom is common...so started the massage, but not very hard but sensual...asked her where she worked before...she said she doing nails and female beauty stuff....wasn't expecting so much...but she tease and tease until I cannot tahan...asked to turn over...started to caress her butt and slowly moved to her boobs...started tuning her radio until I heard the right frequency...ah..ah..ah...I think not.clear enough...began to rub her pussy outside her pants...now the frequency is.correct...ah..mm...ah..mmm...finally about to release, she.also shack after my attacks...she lie down the body on my body...and.her face came.so close.to my dick...suddenly.without warning, volcano erupted....and.came another sound....eee...eee....eee...I saw her face and lips were stained with my fresh cum...still dripping from her lips....wow! paid her a handsome tip for giving her some facial cream....washed up and left the place...entrance: from $55....tips: slightly higher than hj...
Any bro can share this ctx/yangyang/coco please. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried her again after some time...she still remember me and told me she missed me...and we proceed to room and started the massage...same sensual strokes but as I was lying in prowl position, I felt her face on my upper thigh..seems like she is inspecting my little bro but no further actions,only strokes of the little bro...I decided to stroke her pussy...the moans she gave out was so horny as though she was fingered with her hands behind her back and can offer no resistance...I decided to turn around...she did the same sensual strokes...and licked my nipples...then something strange happened....I felt my little bro was being touched by something but not the hand...I lifted my head to see and what I was seeing....my cock was being rubbed on her face...wow, the cock has just moved from her chin to near her lips and then the face...I adjusted the cock and aim at the mouth, but she is careful not to touch her lips...but after endless fondling of her pussy and nips...she finally relented and put the meat into her mouth

Old 04-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
tried her again after some time...she still remember me and told me she missed me...and we proceed to room and started the massage...same sensual strokes but as I was lying in prowl position, I felt her face on my upper thigh..seems like she is inspecting my little bro but no further actions,only strokes of the little bro...I decided to stroke her pussy...the moans she gave out was so horny as though she was fingered with her hands behind her back and can offer no resistance...I decided to turn around...she did the same sensual strokes...and licked my nipples...then something strange happened....I felt my little bro was being touched by something but not the hand...I lifted my head to see and what I was seeing....my cock was being rubbed on her face...wow, the cock has just moved from her chin to near her lips and then the face...I adjusted the cock and aim at the mouth, but she is careful not to touch her lips...but after endless fondling of her pussy and nips...she finally relented and put the meat into her mouth

Can share the contact
Old 06-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Be View Post
Any bro can share this ctx/yangyang/coco please. Thanks!
Just pm you Yangyang contact. Enjoy!!
Old 07-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has any FR on Red Apple Spa? Is it capped at hj or can we have more than that? Pls pm me if you have some intel on it. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1