The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Hi Bros, hoping to create a thread where everyone can share their ST/LT/Chionging rates at various places around Thailand
So that everyone is aware what is a reasonable price and what is paying too much.
Appreciate if everyone can share more detail such as which Province, what date you last went etc.

I will go first:

BANGKOK:

Soapy Massage Parlours - Have come to suspect that Thais and Foreigners get different 'menu' pricing.
Went to the same MP (Colonze) but 1st time i went with a local, the rates were starting at 2700 Baht (July 2022)
Went again in Sept 2022 alone, but the menu this time was starting 4200 baht.
A bit upset, i just walked out... Want to know if any other bros have visited recently and what 'menu' pricing they are given...

Other massage parlours i went to recently all starting around 2500 baht+ even tho i don't know the papasan/mamasan
Eg. Bank, LaBelle, Emmanuelle (maybe its because they sense that i frequent these places?)

Gentlemen's Clubs - Overpriced membership fees for the quality of girls ATM, dabao is usually 5k THB and above.
1st girl i asked actually wanted 8k THB (lol)... (up to individual to discuss LT or ST)
I went to the Pimp in Sep22 with a local buddy and paid 5k THB to dabao the girl back to hotel. She stayed till checkout timing.
Was told by my local friend that 5k is reasonable for G clubs

GoGoBars - Went to a few places at Soi Nana, Soi CowBoy etc in Sukumvit
between Jul22 and Jan23
Prices have remained relatively unchanged. ST is about 2k to 3k baht, Bar Fine is about 300 - 500 baht.
Haven't tried LT, but i know Bar Fine is higher (usually about +200 to 400 baht) and pay to girl is about 5k+ THB. Not worth IMO.

Coyotes/Freelance - At the Bars/Clubs around Sukumvit, the coyotes there are asking for about 3k to 4k for ST.
Easily able to nego down to 2.5k for ST and 3k for LT
(gets easier as the night passes. eg: 12am she might not be willing to LT for 3k, but 3am if still no customer her mind will change)

Resturant/Bars with PR girls - Many Girls here don't normally go home with customers. Will provide all kind of excuse (menses, etc)
But when they do go back with you, prices i've been quoted range from 'free' to '10k baht'
Free is when you go a few time and build some kind of r/s and they feel something for you or feel obliged to go back with you as you have paid many ladies drinks etc.
Normal quote i get is 3k to 5k THB (only can dabao after shop close). Almost always automatic LT.

Karaoke/Cocktail Joints - in bkk very expensive. Only been to about 2 to 5 places over the past year.
Avr spending is 5k to 10k THB per pax...
Recent places i've been to include - Roman Entertainment (Dec22) and Rhino Place (Nov22)

Most girls will be willing to go back with you for 3k-4k THB... nego discreetly. (only can dabao after shop close)
So far my experience is they stay with you LT automatically...

Tipping Etiquette - 100baht to 200 baht is the sweet spot for entire night.
If you seriously felt they deserve it, 500 baht is extremely generous.

OUTSIDE BANGKOK/PATTAYA/PHUKET:

Massage Parlours - About 2k THB for every girl. Have never paid more than 3k THB outside of Tourist hotspots.
For reference, within the last 3 months (Nov22/Dec22/Jan23) i have been to HuaHin, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani and Korat.

Karaoke/Cocktail Joints - If your bill is anything above 5,000 THB/Pax, you are overpaying.
Most places i go to my bill (including ladies drinks) comes up to 2000 Baht / pax.
3 to 5 Ladies drinks is the norm to buy for 1st visit.
If you buy like 10 or 20 ladies drinks for a girl you have not slept with, you are overpaying 100%.
Dabao girls quite easy from personal experience. Less picky than tourist spots, and also cheaper.
Usually 2k Baht does the trick for me (overnight). Sometimes the girls don't expect anything as well (usually only happens after you visit more than once)

If the girl likes you a lot, instead of going to your hotel she may offer to 'dabao' you to her apartment or condo instead

Tips for Waiters/Waitresses 50 baht up to no more than 100 baht for the night.
Tip 20 baht also can if you are only there for no more than 2 hours...
Personally, i always tip at the end, especially if i'm planning to return again.
(then i know who is sincere in serving and who isn't)

Coyotes/Freelance/Sideline - Pls don't ever pay deposit for any sideline you find on twitter
Genuine ones don't ask for it. Price is about 1.5k to 2.5k THB
Personally i've only ever tried it twice. Once in BKK once in Korat. Bad Experience.
Both times the girl's photos heavily edited and service is subpar...
Rather pay a bit more to go soapy anyday... problem was timing is like 2am so no choice... 555

Feel free to ask any questions (here or PM) and i'll answer
Feel free to Upz me if this post helped!

Please post and share your own experience because i genuinely want to know
what kind of prices everyone else is getting offered at different places

Experienced chiongsters are welcomed to party together in Thailand as well
Old 04-02-2023, 04:09 AM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

ps: have not been to Phuket / Pattaya recently... Only heard that its super happening right now.

Anyone been there recently care to share on prices, quality & quantity of girls etc?
Old 04-02-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Binar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great sharing! Thanks
Old 04-02-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Appreciate if everyone can share more detail such as which Province, what date you last went etc.
I can help share average prices of Massage Parlours around Sukhumvit area (Soi 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 31, 33, 53) as I frequent this area. So you can prepare enough cash for your happy activities. There are plenty of shops in this area, not possible make a list of them. Most of them accept only CASH payment. Prices as of Sep 2022 - Jan 2023. I don't just sit around at the PC waiting for answers, I went down to find and try them out. You can check out the FRs I shared in the other thread, but there are many bros around who have way more experience than me.

Here are average prices I gathered recently from various shops for basic room (+/- 300B), they are inclusive of Full Service with (usually non-existent) massage. If you don't like having the massage, you still need to pay for it as booking fee, then start going at her straightaway in the room to maximise the time for your favorite activity. If you want to change the oil to like Nuru gel (just the gel not Nuru Massage), maybe add about 150B - 300B depending on the shop. VIP Jacuzzi rooms are about 300B - 500B top up.

Erotic Massage Parlours
60 min: 1,900 - 2,100B
90 min: 2,100 - 2,600B
120 min: 2,300 - 3,000B

Nuru Massage Parlours (B2B Nuru Massage on the Inflatable Air Mattress)
60 min: 3,000 - 3,200B
90 min: 3,500 - 3,900B (With exception of Daisy Dream which is 5,000B which compulsory included the VIP Room)

Outcalls (most shops only offer 2 - 3 hrs outcall), I asked at the shops when it's not in the menu
2hrs: from 3,000B - 2 shots
3hrs: from 5,000B - 2 to 3 shots
6hrs: from 7,000B - 3 to unlimited shots
8hrs: from 9,000B - 3 to unlimited shots
10+hrs: from 11,000B - 3 to unlimited shots

Number of shots (usually, but still depends on shop)
60 min: 1 shot
90+ min: 2 shots
2 girls x 90 mins: 2 shots (some shops are unlimited shots)

Better to confirm with the shop, some shop charge extra for additional shots. Eg: EZ Massage is +300B for 1 each extra shot, another is +1,000B for 2 shots. It's easier to ask if 90 min is 2 shots then just take it. It's usually only 200B more, you get the extra shot and 30 mins more to play with her. Either they are not very good at maths or hoping u don't ask when coming to the menu.

Tipping
You already paid for FULL SERVICE, so there is NO NEED to tip the girls. But if you like her, you may tip her to (try) improve your next experience with her. How much is up to you (don't give 20B lah), but I tip about 200B - 300B to girls that give excellent service. I tip my regulars more to keep them happy with me.

Improving the experience
Girls quality may vary, you can go in the shop to view the girls and leave for the one next door (and so on) if none is to your liking at anytime. The owners are not stuck up like GL OKTs lol, these are way more patient and polite as long as you don't cause trouble. It is ok to ask the mamasan which girl will provide you the service you want or her history. Eg: DFK, AR, BBBJ, new girl, age, can speak English, tattoos, had kids, health check, or check if she is a post-op (u can check her ID, but later she maybe black face haha) etc. Better ask for the service especially if you want it, else you end up waste time and money inside then end up not satisfied. You can smoke or drink (alcohol) in the room of most of the shops. If you can speak Thai, the experience can be much better.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros, hoping to create a thread where everyone can share their ST/LT/Chionging rates at various places around Thailand
So that everyone is aware what is a reasonable price and what is paying too much.

I will go first:

BANGKOK:

Soapy Massage Parlours - Have come to suspect that Thais and Foreigners get different 'menu' pricing.
Went to the same MP (Colonze) but 1st time i went with a local, the rates were starting at 2700 Baht (July 2022)
Went again in Sept 2022 alone, but the menu this time was starting 4200 baht.
A bit upset, i just walked out... Want to know if any other bros have visited recently and what 'menu' pricing they are given...

Other massage parlours i went to recently all starting around 2500 baht+ even tho i don't know the papasan/mamasan
Eg. Bank, LaBelle, Emmanuelle (maybe its because they sense that i frequent these places?)

Gentlemen's Clubs - Overpriced membership fees for the quality of girls ATM, dabao is usually 5k THB and above.
1st girl i asked actually wanted 8k THB (lol)... (up to individual to discuss LT or ST)
I went to the Pimp in Sep22 with a local buddy and paid 5k THB to dabao the girl back to hotel. She stayed till checkout timing.
Was told by my local friend that 5k is reasonable for G clubs

GoGoBars - Went to a few places at Soi Nana, Soi CowBoy etc in Sukumvit
between Jul22 and Jan23
Prices have remained relatively unchanged. ST is about 2k to 3k baht, Bar Fine is about 300 - 500 baht.
Haven't tried LT, but i know Bar Fine is higher (usually about +200 to 400 baht) and pay to girl is about 5k+ THB. Not worth IMO.

Coyotes/Freelance - At the Bars/Clubs around Sukumvit, the coyotes there are asking for about 3k to 4k for ST.
Easily able to nego down to 2.5k for ST and 3k for LT
(gets easier as the night passes. eg: 12am she might not be willing to LT for 3k, but 3am if still no customer her mind will change)

Resturant/Bars with PR girls - Many Girls here don't normally go home with customers. Will provide all kind of excuse (menses, etc)
But when they do go back with you, prices i've been quoted range from 'free' to '10k baht'
Free is when you go a few time and build some kind of r/s and they feel something for you or feel obliged to go back with you as you have paid many ladies drinks etc.
Normal quote i get is 3k to 5k THB (only can dabao after shop close). Almost always automatic LT.

Karaoke/Cocktail Joints - in bkk very expensive. Only been to about 2 to 5 places over the past year.
Avr spending is 5k to 10k THB per pax...
Recent places i've been to include - Roman Entertainment (Dec22) and Rhino Place (Nov22)

Most girls will be willing to go back with you for 3k-4k THB... nego discreetly. (only can dabao after shop close)
So far my experience is they stay with you LT automatically...

Tipping Etiquette - 100baht to 200 baht is the sweet spot for entire night.
If you seriously felt they deserve it, 500 baht is extremely generous.

OUTSIDE BANGKOK/PATTAYA/PHUKET:

Massage Parlours - About 2k THB for every girl. Have never paid more than 3k THB outside of Tourist hotspots.
For reference, within the last 3 months (Nov22/Dec22/Jan23) i have been to HuaHin, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani and Korat.

Karaoke/Cocktail Joints - If your bill is anything above 5,000 THB/Pax, you are overpaying.
Most places i go to my bill (including ladies drinks) comes up to 2000 Baht / pax.
3 to 5 Ladies drinks is the norm to buy for 1st visit.
If you buy like 10 or 20 ladies drinks for a girl you have not slept with, you are overpaying 100%.
Dabao girls quite easy from personal experience. Less picky than tourist spots, and also cheaper.
Usually 2k Baht does the trick for me (overnight). Sometimes the girls don't expect anything as well (usually only happens after you visit more than once)

If the girl likes you a lot, instead of going to your hotel she may offer to 'dabao' you to her apartment or condo instead

Tips for Waiters/Waitresses 50 baht up to no more than 100 baht for the night.
Tip 20 baht also can if you are only there for no more than 2 hours...
Personally, i always tip at the end, especially if i'm planning to return again.
(then i know who is sincere in serving and who isn't)

Coyotes/Freelance/Sideline - Pls don't ever pay deposit for any sideline you find on twitter
Genuine ones don't ask for it. Price is about 1.5k to 2.5k THB
Personally i've only ever tried it twice. Once in BKK once in Korat. Bad Experience.
Both times the girl's photos heavily edited and service is subpar...
Rather pay a bit more to go soapy anyday... problem was timing is like 2am so no choice... 555

Feel free to ask any questions (here or PM) and i'll answer
Feel free to Upz me if this post helped!

Please post and share your own experience because i genuinely want to know
what kind of prices everyone else is getting offered at different places

Experienced chiongsters are welcomed to party together in Thailand as well
Hi bro going thailand on 28th feb.. hope can meet up to party.. interested to explore their local bar rather than going to nana or soi.. me n my bro only 2 person.. hope to get to know some friend there so can party disco together.. more fun.. Thank
Old 04-02-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Hi bro going thailand on 28th feb.. hope can meet up to party.. interested to explore their local bar rather than going to nana or soi.. me n my bro only 2 person.. hope to get to know some friend there so can party disco together.. more fun.. Thank
paiseh bro, ill be going up 1st March, but will not be in Bangkok for at least a week due to work outside... If you are still there around the 7th or 8th, can probably arrange something 555
Old 04-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I can help share average prices of Massage Parlours around Sukhumvit area (Soi 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 31, 33, 53) as I frequent this area. So you can prepare enough cash for your happy activities. There are plenty of shops in this area, not possible make a list of them. Most of them accept only CASH payment. Prices as of Sep 2022 - Jan 2023. I don't just sit around at the PC waiting for answers, I went down to find and try them out. You can check out the FRs I shared in the other thread, but there are many bros around who have way more experience than me.

Here are average prices I gathered recently from various shops for basic room (+/- 300B), they are inclusive of Full Service with (usually non-existent) massage. If you don't like having the massage, you still need to pay for it as booking fee, then start going at her straightaway in the room to maximise the time for your favorite activity. If you want to change the oil to like Nuru gel (just the gel not Nuru Massage), maybe add about 150B - 300B depending on the shop. VIP Jacuzzi rooms are about 300B - 500B top up.

Erotic Massage Parlours
60 min: 1,900 - 2,100B
90 min: 2,100 - 2,600B
120 min: 2,300 - 3,000B

Nuru Massage Parlours (B2B Nuru Massage on the Inflatable Air Mattress)
60 min: 3,000 - 3,200B
90 min: 3,500 - 3,900B (With exception of Daisy Dream which is 5,000B which compulsory included the VIP Room)

Outcalls (most shops only offer 2 - 3 hrs outcall), I asked at the shops when it's not in the menu
2hrs: from 3,000B - 2 shots
3hrs: from 5,000B - 2 to 3 shots
6hrs: from 7,000B - 3 to unlimited shots
8hrs: from 9,000B - 3 to unlimited shots
10+hrs: from 11,000B - 3 to unlimited shots

Number of shots (usually, but still depends on shop)
60 min: 1 shot
90+ min: 2 shots
2 girls x 90 mins: 2 shots (some shops are unlimited shots)

Better to confirm with the shop, some shop charge extra for additional shots. Eg: EZ Massage is +300B for 1 each extra shot, another is +1,000B for 2 shots. It's easier to ask if 90 min is 2 shots then just take it. It's usually only 200B more, you get the extra shot and 30 mins more to play with her. Either they are not very good at maths or hoping u don't ask when coming to the menu.

Tipping
You already paid for FULL SERVICE, so there is NO NEED to tip the girls. But if you like her, you may tip her to (try) improve your next experience with her. How much is up to you (don't give 20B lah), but I tip about 200B - 300B to girls that give excellent service. I tip my regulars more to keep them happy with me.

Improving the experience
Girls quality may vary, you can go in the shop to view the girls and leave for the one next door (and so on) if none is to your liking at anytime. The owners are not stuck up like GL OKTs lol, these are way more patient and polite as long as you don't cause trouble. It is ok to ask the mamasan which girl will provide you the service you want or her history. Eg: DFK, AR, BBBJ, new girl, age, can speak English, tattoos, had kids, health check, or check if she is a post-op (u can check her ID, but later she maybe black face haha) etc. Better ask for the service especially if you want it, else you end up waste time and money inside then end up not satisfied. You can smoke or drink (alcohol) in the room of most of the shops. If you can speak Thai, the experience can be much better.
Awesome price guide bro I hardly ever go to nuru and erotic massage parlours, so this is really helpful haha
Old 04-02-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Awesome price guide bro I hardly ever go to nuru and erotic massage parlours, so this is really helpful haha
These are places for bros who settle with a lower budget and still want to get a mini experience of the soapies. Acceptable to excellent service (depends on girl) with premise, no need to worry about security. They are also good places if you want a quick release when traveling with others (or partner), just leave them at the malls and head over here 555.

Some of the girls here can be better than the soapies girls if you know who to pick or lucky enough. There're also some girls from the 1,900B erotic massage parlours giving you B2B massage with better feeling than 3,500B - 3,900B Nuru girls.
Old 04-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, very good thread, thanks.

My question: In BKK's Karaoke/Cocktail Joints, I'm curious to know how much does a girl earn as commission per lady drink ?

Thanks
Old 05-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post

My question: In BKK's Karaoke/Cocktail Joints, I'm curious to know how much does a girl earn as commission per lady drink ?

Thanks
Depends. 90% work on Tiers... must hit target one. So like, if they manage to get only 100 LD, they take like 50%.
If they get 200 LD, they take 60%... so on so forth. (rough gauge, dependent on indv. shop)

Most places also have Food requirements. They have to get customers to order min. number of dishes in order to get their payout

Of course, ladies will always appreciate cash tips more than drinks. But if they want to stop working and cashout, then thats where they need to sell LD.

Also, do note the shop bosses don't appreciate customers giving cash tips because then shop don't take a cut.
Couple of places i been to, the girl must declare if receive cash tip, otherwise will kena 'fine'...

anything outside of working hours is up for discussion privately
Old 05-02-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakit View Post

Thanks
It depends on each bar, but it is quite a low % from the last time I asked some girls. They earn mostly from the ST/LT fees. That's why they will keep asking you to take them out for ST. You pay ST directly to the girl after the barfine. At the MPs, it seem to be less than 50% of the service fee as info I got from some regular ML. It's their words though.
Old 05-02-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Depends. 90% work on Tiers... must hit target one. So like, if they manage to get only 100 LD, they take like 50%.
If they get 200 LD, they take 60%... so on so forth. (rough gauge, dependent on indv. shop)
Now at some bars, some girls may not even get 10 LD a night. 200 LD is a very big KPI 555. Then they dance until tired out, some even ask to help barfine them out and keep you company eating and drinking outside, no need to ST. Some also ask to help LT, so they can just keep you company at your hotel, maybe shot a few times then sleep until morning and not go back to the bar to dance.
Old 05-02-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Addict accepts VISA and AMEX.

Quote:
Most of them accept only CASH payment.
Old 05-02-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now at some bars, some girls may not even get 10 LD a night. 200 LD is a very big KPI 555. Then they dance until tired out, some even ask to help barfine them out and keep you company eating and drinking outside, no need to ST. Some also ask to help LT, so they can just keep you company at your hotel, maybe shot a few times then sleep until morning and not go back to the bar to dance.
yup... its a sad reality... from what ik, the GoGo bars which allow dabao with bar fine etc work differently.
ST/LT counts towards their quota. And their LD is like 300 baht per or something.

Previous guy was asking about regular karaoke/cocktail lounges... which don't allow dabao until after closing and is private nego.
LD is like 100 - 150 baht per. Some also have hourly rate like the girl sit with you entertain per hour is between 400 - 1000 baht in BKK.
That also counts towards their target
Old 05-02-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
paiseh bro, ill be going up 1st March, but will not be in Bangkok for at least a week due to work outside... If you are still there around the 7th or 8th, can probably arrange something 555
Only stay till 4th.. bro got any local bar to intro to go for drink.. or any friend to intro so we can meet up to party.. thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1