The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Learn Thai language

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
Why aren’t there handwriting keyboards of Thai just like Chinese
bcuz the language is alphabetical, like english. Not stroke based like chinese lol
Old 03-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
I'll probably get a nice personal one from thailand in my next trip... dunnid custom, but at least something that feels good to type with hahaha
When u buy the keyboard, make sure it has the Thai characters. There have some indications like sticker on it. I have a few of it, but I grow bored of the normal ones after using custom keyboards so I changed haha.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I'll probably get a nice personal one from thailand in my next trip... dunnid custom, but at least something that feels good to type with hahaha
You can just type on your phone, I bet it won’t be much slower Because you always need to find characters everywhere
Old 04-02-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
When u buy the keyboard, make sure it has the Thai characters. There have some indications like sticker on it. I have a few of it, but I grow bored of the normal ones after using custom keyboards so I changed haha.

Yup i know. I use the keyboard in office and in Karaoke VIP rooms when trying to type out the name of thai song i want to listen to lol

Also, i type a lot on the phone. much easier and faster... dunno why when come to keyboard only everything like haywire 5555
Old 04-02-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

There is no need to buy a separate Thai keyboard as you can download it to your computer or language to your phone.
The most diificult part of writing/reading Thai is from the fact there is no punctuation marks and memorising the tone markers.
Speaking is easy as there are many chinese sounding words
Old 04-02-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
There is no need to buy a separate Thai keyboard as you can download it to your computer or language to your phone.
The most diificult part of writing/reading Thai is from the fact there is no punctuation marks and memorising the tone markers.
Bro, the thai keyboard has the thai alphabets on it together with the english roman characters...
Otherwise how to type if you can't see where all the characters are at hahaha

Phone one easy... swap between keyboards can already

Personally i have never bothered memorising the tone markers, nor the 'high, mid and low' characters.
too confusing for me already...
Just need to know what sound each character makes, what sound the vowels make...
Can read just fine haha
Old 04-02-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
OMG, they don’t have punctuation marks?? I haven’t noticed this. How can they read articles lol
Old 04-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
OMG, they don’t have punctuation marks?? I haven’t noticed this. How can they read articles lol
When you write essay or article, there are words that you automatically know requires a pause like a comma.
There are also words that automatically mean a question. Same for exclamations.
Then for fullstop, you just add a space between the sentences.

Thais use some punctuations like " as well as - and () and even /
so no, not exactly zero punctuation. But no common ones like what i mentioned above
Old 16-07-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
ling1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Most of Thai ladies can only speak limited English, maybe it’s better to learn some Thai to increase the experience? Any bro tried?
Now all the girl learn chinese and korean...
Old 17-07-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

I'm pretty interested in learning thai formally too. I heard that NUS has a course that's pretty comprehensive and the students tend to be either working professionals or people with the intention to retire in Thailand. Downside is the price point is abit too steep for me.

I also found that there's a site called italki that has relatively cheap options for 1:1 online classes. I figured i'll probably start from there and go for something more formal if i reach a certain level.
Old 17-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanahkao6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I'm pretty interested in learning thai formally too. I heard that NUS has a course that's pretty comprehensive and the students tend to be either working professionals or people with the intention to retire in Thailand. Downside is the price point is abit too steep for me.

I also found that there's a site called italki that has relatively cheap options for 1:1 online classes. I figured i'll probably start from there and go for something more formal if i reach a certain level.
Got a lot of language school at Thailand
Old 17-07-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Also I’m quite impressed by their English and even Mandarin…. Most of those FLs may not be well educated, but they can really do some chitchat, though it’s their job. Hope after some time my Thai can be better than their English lol
got talk often sure can bro
Old 18-07-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
qwertyabcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, the thai keyboard has the thai alphabets on it together with the english roman characters...
Otherwise how to type if you can't see where all the characters are at hahaha

Phone one easy... swap between keyboards can already

Personally i have never bothered memorising the tone markers, nor the 'high, mid and low' characters.
too confusing for me already...
Just need to know what sound each character makes, what sound the vowels make...
Can read just fine haha
agreed, phone is easier. no need to complicate things.. haha
Old 19-07-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Trying to learn too, but NUS has very rigid lesson timings.
Old 19-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
onhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonhamotminh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Personally I think learning the basic convo language is a must if u want to bed some ladies. At least you will not get scammed....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1