The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: You all still got go spa?

I only go spa/MP when I am in need of a good massage.

I went to an MP yesterday. I usually go ML condo to get my fix, but I was really in need of a massage. As we all know, those condo ML massages usually is going through the motion, so went to visit an MP.

Massage was good. Entrance fee was acceptable, but the sensual was overpriced. At the heat of the moment, small head overwhelmed big head, so caved and paid up. Gonna go back to condo ML again to save money.
Old 15-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Just my personal opinion.

Firstly, we can judge how much the business is earning and give our comments on how much shld it be priced. But we as individual can nvr control it. The market decides. So if the pricing starts to reduce towards ur suggest price then the majority in the market is having the same sentiment as you. If no change in market, then u are the minority. Business carry on as majority (who ppl call Ah Hai or Robert) can accept and afford. Agree?

Next, from 50 to 80 or even 100. The price change is approx 30 to 50. Meaning if u go massage 10 times a mth. Its 300 to 500. Is this amt very significant to you and affecting your daily life? If yes, then 4 things come to my mind.

1) Reduce frequency of massage.
2) Travel abit more to those 50+50. Still get ur release but maybe slightly lesser playability. Service & looks may not be top notch.
3) Quite the Scene, DIY PCC is FOC. Else GL. Beggars can't be choosers.
4) *The most important - Get more income. Especially the young men in this forum. Aim to be called the Robert or Ah Hai. When u earn abv $10k or even $50k a mth. I am pretty sure spending $300 or $500 more a mth is ok. Not much feeling. Absolutely not worth ur time dwelling abt how much ppl shld price their business. Spend effort and time on making more money. Have the mindset of changing urself instead of trying to change others.
Ur entire life will be different. No just abt chionging.
Bro... i start this thread not to complain about price hor.. dun misunderstand.. ML want to ask how much is their tai ji.. i can choose not to go... i start this thread because i curious how many bros still willing to pay their asking price...

History of this increase is coz covid lockdown.. no options + high demand so ML start to rob pple.. covid no more lock down, people got options liao but ML still maintain high price then come and complain business bad simple logic is go back to before covid price then customers will increase mah...

Anyway from the way you write hor.. i think u are same like 63% of people here lah.. ask you to pay and pay u will guai guai pay and pay.. got reason pay, no reason grumble liao also still pay.. not happy also dare not to make noise... just find a way so you can pay and pay... thats y always tio bully by the greedy people...

But this kind of thing no right or wrong... ur life mah.. u happy can liao...
Old 15-01-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
During covid time lan lan because only spa open...

Now everywhere also open liao.. u all still got go spa? For me I reduce sibei alot .. last time is 1 week 2 times.. now is 2 mths 1 time... the price all increase until dunno like what... funny thing is the more the price go up the more lao jiao cheongster go jb.. ML no business then keep increase price... increase liao lagi nobody go... so many from 10am until 7pm only 1 customer... if price come down then more people will go support mah.. no meh?
Yes ! That is why all must come together as one ! All just boycott all the SPAs all across the island. Let them close down one by one and if those bosses got $$ to burn and "geh geh" tong, also let them feel the pain. Slowly they will also lan lan and close down as $$ keep burning but nothing comes in. United is strength !
Old 15-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro... i start this thread not to complain about price hor.. dun misunderstand.. ML want to ask how much is their tai ji.. i can choose not to go... i start this thread because i curious how many bros still willing to pay their asking price...

History of this increase is coz covid lockdown.. no options + high demand so ML start to rob pple.. covid no more lock down, people got options liao but ML still maintain high price then come and complain business bad simple logic is go back to before covid price then customers will increase mah...

Anyway from the way you write hor.. i think u are same like 63% of people here lah.. ask you to pay and pay u will guai guai pay and pay.. got reason pay, no reason grumble liao also still pay.. not happy also dare not to make noise... just find a way so you can pay and pay... thats y always tio bully by the greedy people...

But this kind of thing no right or wrong... ur life mah.. u happy can liao...
Yes ! I support your notion!
Old 15-01-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
From my understanding, the ML cost is the amount they need to pay upfront to come work in Singapore. It is in the range of few thousand.
The ML will likely wants to earn back the money asap as they don't know when they will be caught and send back.
Some shop owner also don't pass the massage payment to the ML, so ML is simply earn from the special services provided.
It is normal for price to inflate over time, like GL also increase from 50 to 60 now.
However i don't agree with the ML special services price increase as it is too much.
From 50 to 80 for similar services, it is 60% inflation.
That is their choice and they choose to pay those greedy motherfucker agents. It is their problems and cannot use that excuse on us to pay more
Old 15-01-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

I see it as the side effects of what caused inflation over the world.
For now alot of peoples got money due to lock down, can't travel, stay home more, less entertainment. So can afford to spend abit more on this entertainment.
The economy is going through a tough time and some peoples will like to save some money. So the spa lack of business, i think is a natural course of business cycle. The 88 gimmick spa, i noticed some already bring down to 68. The extra service, i believe will come down soon when the new batch of ML arrived.
Old 15-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

It's always about the demand and supply. Do not give in to 88 gimmicks and overpriced GQ rates. Make them "hungry" and it'll benefit consumers.
Old 15-01-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been chionging for almost 20 years. Very infrequent chionging, My 1 cent

1. We chiong in sgp because msia chiong need time. Sgp i only need to diaappear 2 hrs. Can even slip away during work hours to relax
2. Becos of timing, we have to pay sgp rates. Cant compare the jb rates becos we use $$ to trade time and quality here
3. Agree that inflation is really quite bad, thats why i also agree if we can share intel on rates it would be good.
4. That being said, if the ml is of better quality / service, then them charging higher is to be expected. Also for mls to charge say sgd 40 an hour is not realistic. In time to come even sgd 50 per hour (current level) may not be practical. Sure have inflation.
5. V important for all bros therefore to share intel, not just snr bros. Jnr bros, pls also try out mls. Dont just keep relying on others fr

Anyhow my 1 cent worth. Dont zap me if u dont agree. Im also just a normal salaried worker.
Old 15-01-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

来来。different ppl different opinions.
Chinese New Year Coming.
Let us be Happy. So that we can have Huat Huat Year.

Those willing to pay more just go pay more place.
Those willing to pay less just go pay less place.

Those willing to give ang bao to ml just give.
Those not willing to give ang bao just dun give.

Most important no matter which grp u fall into. Since we are all in SBF, I WISH ALL OF YOU A HUAT HUAT CNY.

Like lady assassinato bro mention. I also frequent SLG. My current preference. I know some bros dun like. But nvr mind u go where u like and u will huat huat no matter where u are.

I heading to Malaysia liao for cny visiting.
Old 15-01-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if you consider hourly wages for doing freelance:

Grab driver will earn $35 to $40 / hours (exclude petrol, monthly installment )

Massage gimmick without tips $88/ hours ( exclude rental)

It seem pretty decent thought 😁
Old 15-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I feel that at the end of the day if you just wanna release, it doesn't matter if what kinda ML you engage. A 88+100 ML can make you cum, so can a 50+50 ML.

You just gonna know where to find the good MLs and protect your playgrounds. It's not about whether you can afford anot but the more you cheong, the more you see and experience. It's easy to tell what's worth or not.

Never conform, the world is big. Don't be a frog in the well. Cheers to all cheongsters and wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
来来。different ppl different opinions.
Chinese New Year Coming.
Let us be Happy. So that we can have Huat Huat Year.

Those willing to pay more just go pay more place.
Those willing to pay less just go pay less place.

Those willing to give ang bao to ml just give.
Those not willing to give ang bao just dun give.

Most important no matter which grp u fall into. Since we are all in SBF, I WISH ALL OF YOU A HUAT HUAT CNY.

Like lady assassinato bro mention. I also frequent SLG. My current preference. I know some bros dun like. But nvr mind u go where u like and u will huat huat no matter where u are.

I heading to Malaysia liao for cny visiting.
Why got bros don’t like SLG sia? They got all the advantages those $88 spa cannot give.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Why got bros don’t like SLG sia? They got all the advantages those $88 spa cannot give.
Is that alot of landmine.. maybe I did not make alot of research.. serious I did not have a gd one before for my condo meet..
Old 16-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
I agree sharing info is very important in this industry to fight against inflation.
In the past where info can be shared easily and freely, I don't recall inflation coming so fast.
Nowadays info is quite hard to share, worrying it will close down our favourite shop or ML. The SBF site is also not easy accessible for those who don't have the know how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveanicedayok View Post
Have been chionging for almost 20 years. Very infrequent chionging, My 1 cent

1. We chiong in sgp because msia chiong need time. Sgp i only need to diaappear 2 hrs. Can even slip away during work hours to relax
2. Becos of timing, we have to pay sgp rates. Cant compare the jb rates becos we use $$ to trade time and quality here
3. Agree that inflation is really quite bad, thats why i also agree if we can share intel on rates it would be good.
4. That being said, if the ml is of better quality / service, then them charging higher is to be expected. Also for mls to charge say sgd 40 an hour is not realistic. In time to come even sgd 50 per hour (current level) may not be practical. Sure have inflation.
5. V important for all bros therefore to share intel, not just snr bros. Jnr bros, pls also try out mls. Dont just keep relying on others fr

Anyhow my 1 cent worth. Dont zap me if u dont agree. Im also just a normal salaried worker.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Is that alot of landmine.. maybe I did not make alot of research.. serious I did not have a gd one before for my condo meet..
You have to read the reviews. No reviews don’t go. This is the same method masseuse use to screen us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1