The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Renting out room to WL

Hi all, what are your thoughts on renting out a room for ktv/pub WL?
I am thinking of renting out a room to aid my finances. What are the rates now?
Old 07-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi all, what are your thoughts on renting out a room for ktv/pub WL?
I am thinking of renting out a room to aid my finances. What are the rates now?
I thought you have a family, so presumably you have a wife and kids.

How exactly do you rent out a room to a WL/KTV girl under those circumstances?
Old 07-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I thought you have a family, so presumably you have a wife and kids.

How exactly do you rent out a room to a WL/KTV girl under those circumstances?
I assume the girls be sleeping during the day and go work at night, and will have little face to face time with my family. Anyway if the money is good my wife is fine..
I heard rent to 2 girls can fetch around 1k?
Old 07-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Renting out room to WL

Quote:
I assume the girls be sleeping during the day and go work at night, and will have little face to face time with my family. Anyway if the money is good my wife is fine..
few risks i can think of.

1. they secretly use your place for work - police case
2. their night job got drugs, they keep in your house - police case
3. visa issues - police/immigration case
4. neighbours complain - police / immigration also will need to investigate
5. maybe i missed out some?

if you willing to take all these risks then ok lor.

my suggestion take a proper tenant.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

sounds fishy....
why die die must choose to rent to ktv/pub WL if your purpose is to have extra income?
hehehhehee
dont bring trouble into your house la.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your wife doesn't mind having nubile young ladies walking around the house with aircon on all the time, and sometimes not wearing much?

And they will come home drunk, sometimes with a boyfriend/customer hanging around especially after a quarrel.

You must be stupid, to let all these things come into your life for the sake of 1k/month
Old 07-01-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
sounds fishy....
why die die must choose to rent to ktv/pub WL if your purpose is to have extra income?
hehehhehee
dont bring trouble into your house la.
Quote:
Your wife doesn't mind having nubile young ladies walking around the house with aircon on all the time, and sometimes not wearing much?

And they will come home drunk, sometimes with a boyfriend/customer hanging around especially after a quarrel.

You must be stupid, to let all these things come into your life for the sake of 1k/month
that's why with so much problems that comes with it, i also think it sounds fishy. maybe he wants to have some fun for himself
Old 07-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post
that's why with so much problems that comes with it, i also think it sounds fishy. maybe he wants to have some fun for himself
TS stated in another thread, that he was thinking of quitting his job.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
TS stated in another thread, that he was thinking of quitting his job.
quit job no link with why he wants to rent out to ktv/pub WL
most behaved tenants are actually foreign students.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u looking for 1 k now not hard to find 2 FT to sure a rm but why u targeting KTV / WL ?
Old 07-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If u looking for 1 k now not hard to find 2 FT to sure a rm but why u targeting KTV / WL ?
ya can find FT, $500 each, 1k liao
Old 07-01-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Maybe can have some free FFM when got chance?
Old 07-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
maybe his mistress, and he want or fancy inhouse 3p scenario in dream

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Sorry what I mean is through my chats with WL, I realised that they are paying exorbitant rental prices, so I thought renting to them can fetch higher prices..
Old 08-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

The reason why WLs, MLs and LTV girls now pay exorbitant rentals, is simply because the rental market is now really tight.

If you look back to pre-Covid, rental market was not a source of income for property owners, it relatively easy to get affordable rentals. The "market rate" then for a bed space in a common room was $500/month/girl.

Now, with rentals almost doubling everywhere since 2019 and even bona fide professionals finding it difficult to get rental units within budget, these ladies of the night need to pay a very high premium.

Bear in mind that these are not "desirable" tenants. If you were a landlord with a spare unit, sure go ahead. Just a spare room, I would think twice.

I have a friend who bought a resale flat with a spare bedroom, stays by himself. His dream was to exchange the room for free fucks from a WL/ML/KTV girl. He did get the girl, but he never got the free fucks. Damn sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1