The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Kismis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsatan View Post
Aug this year walk into ktv either 3rd or 4th floor @ cuppage plaza 2am on a satuday after visiting nearby nightclub. go inside pick thai girl go to room buy drinks ($250) instant chemistry start making out I start trying to take off clothes, she says we need to go somewhere else, go to ktv next door all empty. she leaves come back with chinese girl and condom say buy drink to continue (2* $250), I fuck thai girl while eating out chinese girl and then switch. Then say buy more drink to continue I say ok, continue to fuck (2* 250). A third chinese girl comes with drinks she sits by use while fucking, I put hand under dress and pull her toward my face push off thai girl, she say no no, must buy drink, I say ok (3 * 250 ). Currently eating out chinese girl #2, thai girl riding on top and chinese girl #1 giving massage and then switching.

After a few songs, 4th girl comes, maybe vietnamese say you want fuck $350 must pay I say ok , see comes back with drinks immediately strips off dress no bar panties and we fuck doggy style on couch (4 * 250 + 350) . We fuck for a couple songs, the original thai girl leaves room chinese girl #1 and #2 stays 1 new thai girl come in say fuck can and also + drinks (4 * 250 + 2* 350). Went a few rounds like this with 2 new girls coming in to fuck and 2 just drinking or getting pussy licked, but eventually get drunk and pass out.

Wake up late 6am, chinese girl #2 in arms chinese girls #1 thai girl #1 and some other girl I don’t know sitting by me feet and head. I see bill $8500 paid alrdy, panic say I need to go right now. Girl try to calm me down say buy more drink I say hell no, agree to buy water (4*$20), drink water say need to go right away they walk me down to ground floor hug and kiss and say come back tmrw, I say no way and walk off

had to work overtime for the next 5 months to pay off credit card. This is the first time I’ve gotten any action in a ktv, so the adrenaline rush I was getting prevented me from seeing the outrageous prices I was paying, cuppage plaza was a ghost town during this time so lack of customers probably played a role in in this, ymmv.
OMG are those girls super sexy with model-like figure and fuck like sluts?
Old 19-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
foryou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have fun and enjoy the year end holidays!
Old 20-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
carlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismis View Post
OMG are those girls super sexy with model-like figure and fuck like sluts?

model: no, ktv type girl you would want to see naked, yes
fuck like sluts: yes

again this was august ymmv as far as lineup/service is concerned
Old 20-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsatan View Post
model: no, ktv type girl you would want to see naked, yes
fuck like sluts: yes

again this was august ymmv as far as lineup/service is concerned
Bro based on the long FR that you posted where you spent $8k in total, I somehow feel that you are drugged leh. Did you check your drink carefully if got weird taste or not? Possibly they could add sexual enhancement substance in your drink to make u feel extra "horny". Thus your spending is aggressive. Either that or your drink is spiked. You just spent unknowingly when you feel high. You should just made a police report after that. Use the receipt they bill against you and dont throw it away.

That aside, like I mentioned earlier in this thread, it is true indeed. I was walking at the 3rd floor about close to 9pm at cuppage plaza and was approached by this thai mamasan. She invited me in and told me got thai girls, indo and malaysian girls. But I told her I was busy and she passed me her namecard. Below is the photo of the name card:

upload pictures

After I read your FR i feel very scared to go in somemore I was alone that time. The funny thing is this thai mummy they are not afraid of any guys they approach. What if undercover AV walk ard and she just talk to them? LOL.
Old 21-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 10
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lvl 2 got 1 MP always got 1 girl in red skirt outside with her fren. anyone got review?
Old 22-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

B1 angel. Pretty face, b cup. HJ for 80, slightly higher but her face really look like Taiwanese
Old 22-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
lvl 2 got 1 MP always got 1 girl in red skirt outside with her fren. anyone got review?
I think u mean txxg txxg. I tried her friend yxyx.
Massage- 7/10
Body- 8/10 C cup slim waist.
Damage 60 + 80
Old 22-12-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Salute on ur spending power, bro! 8.5k is like my 2 months salary sia
Meanwhile SGD$8.5k is MORE than my 2months celery
Old 18-01-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down again tonight since I was in the area - at orchard plaza this time. But has anyone been to the clubs at level 4-6? Probably won’t name them here but would appreciate any reviews!
Old 18-01-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did try one of the massage places there though - $100 all in which is pretty cheap compared to further up the road (didn’t even have to bargain)

Despite that… wouldn’t go back… service was so rushed/bad that even 50$ would have been overpriced…
Old 20-01-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

B1 massage palour have new girls. Quite young and yummy.
Old 23-01-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
any recommendations?
Old 23-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
What service they have?
Old 23-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Always had good massage there by good looking girls. Nice facilities too. But could never unlock FJ. Best was b2b hj for something like 80 on top of massage fee. Still, always had good experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udonit View Post
What service they have?
Old 23-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 2
Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!Udonit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Always had good massage there by good looking girls. Nice facilities too. But could never unlock FJ. Best was b2b hj for something like 80 on top of massage fee. Still, always had good experience.
previous girls had capped bj, maybe possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1