The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 18-09-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Have a young viet.. but everything cannot.no touching etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Anything worth to unlock there?
Old 19-09-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
Sn1peShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Long time never go liao. Angel is the best but very money face
Angel still as wet.
I don't find her money face leh. Tips as usualy 1 blue
Old 19-09-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
Sn1peShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Try Tiong Bahru market. Joneling Chi Spa's Cherry
Best teasing in this area.
Her pink nip erects easily when zhut zhut her
High end entrance + $50
Cherry vs Tina
Old 19-09-2022, 11:25 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1peShark View Post
Angel still as wet.
I don't find her money face leh. Tips as usualy 1 blue
1 blue cannot zhut zhut and finger lah
Old 19-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
1 blue cannot zhut zhut and finger lah
1 blue + 2 or 3 red ba? ..
Old 19-09-2022, 10:10 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by SGhappyman; 21-09-2022 at 12:35 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1peShark View Post
Cherry vs Tina
Tina good?
Old 21-09-2022, 10:07 AM
SamSter

Anyone can share contact for Pure Beauty? Going to Bukit Merah this Friday.
Old 21-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Hawke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHawke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was reluctant to share this but seeing how bad her business is I tot just share and see if it helps.

4 months ago I have the sudden urge for good massage And release. Kept for quite long. My usual not available and my time schedule constraint to explore more. Walk in to Yxxx Kxxxx and just try my luck. In my house neighbourhood. First time there, and walk in, I can sense they are also careful. Assign the room nearest to the door. Overall nice small place, dimly lit but overall not bad ambience. Cleanliness also ok. Usual space pod shower in room and wait for my masseur Lily. $58 for one hour.

Once come in, she wearing mask, but I like immediately because she is skinny and petite. Looks with mask on acceptable.

So went for usual massage. I’m a massage person and I like her massage. Skinny skinny but got strength and you know she put in effort to do a good job. Second thing, I like her sunshine personality, always smiling when talking and just can feel positive vibes.

Eventually pop GQ, ok this one maybe abit daunting to some, $100 for HJ and auto roam everywhere.

Seeing I like her so far, I took the plunge and try, the most never return again. The whole process was nice, nothing to shout about but nice. I think because of the personality there is good GFE there. When she took off mask, no shock no surprise your chinese gnd looks, not Chio but won’t reject kind. Overall I feel that with her, I’ve been taken care of by her.

Till now it’s my 6th visit and some old bird will know, it become visiting a friend/gf and something in between. Usually I stick to the same one for quite some time.

Lily mid 30s but look like 28-29
Looks: 7. I rate bee from J wellness 8.5/9 so you guys agar agar yourself.
A cup pretty flat but I like. Her whole Body all slim.
GFE : 10 for me
Massage: 8 a key factor for my return. I need and like good massage

I can only vouch for Lily, never try other and don’t intend to..
Old 21-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thegreatbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There's one just facing AIA building.
Viet milfs but tight body.
went there earlier this year but was quoted a ridiculous price which i don't remember now.
Old 21-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 17
urban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to allurban777 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatbang View Post
There's one just facing AIA building.
Viet milfs but tight body.
went there earlier this year but was quoted a ridiculous price which i don't remember now.
Facing AIA or beside AIA. Opposite is queensway sc
Old 21-09-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
I was reluctant to share this but seeing how bad her business

Eventually pop GQ, ok this one maybe abit daunting to some, $100 for HJ and auto roam everywhere.
Another happy carrot
Old 21-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I was reluctant to share this but seeing how bad her business is I tot just share and see if it helps.

4 months ago I have the sudden urge for good massage And release. Kept for quite long. My usual not available and my time schedule constraint to explore more. Walk in to Yxxx Kxxxx and just try my luck. In my house neighbourhood. First time there, and walk in, I can sense they are also careful. Assign the room nearest to the door. Overall nice small place, dimly lit but overall not bad ambience. Cleanliness also ok. Usual space pod shower in room and wait for my masseur Lily. $58 for one hour.

Once come in, she wearing mask, but I like immediately because she is skinny and petite. Looks with mask on acceptable.

So went for usual massage. I’m a massage person and I like her massage. Skinny skinny but got strength and you know she put in effort to do a good job. Second thing, I like her sunshine personality, always smiling when talking and just can feel positive vibes.

Seeing I like her so far, I took the plunge and try, the most never return again. The whole process was nice, nothing to shout about but nice. I think because of the personality there is good GFE there. When she took off mask, no shock no surprise your chinese gnd looks, not Chio but won’t reject kind. Overall I feel that with her, I’ve been taken care of by her.

Till now it’s my 6th visit and some old bird will know, it become visiting a friend/gf and something in between. Usually I stick to the same one for quite some time.

Lily mid 30s but look like 28-29
Looks: 7. I rate bee from J wellness 8.5/9 so you guys agar agar yourself.
A cup pretty flat but I like. Her whole Body all slim.
GFE : 10 for me
Massage: 8 a key factor for my return. I need and like good massage

I can only vouch for Lily, never try other and don’t intend to..
lol this ml cmi la. visited once and never went back. $150 to get hj from a cup? think use the money wipe my ass also more shiok
Old 21-09-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Errrhhh reluctant to share??? Well, at such rate, you better don't share...She could have easily help herself by asking for normal rate...

Btw we should be here to help bro to save money, not helping the ML to earn easy money...
Old 21-09-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thegreatbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by urban777 View Post
Facing AIA or beside AIA. Opposite is queensway sc
Its a row of shops beside and facing the AIA building. You will know when you get there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1