The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 07-02-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
skyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Footman View Post
Chanced upon this joint in TBM and saw a girl in spectacles waving at me from inside. In my mind, I was thinking why not give it a try. Standard massage with strength and focused on key areas. Flipped over and was offered $50/80/100.

Took the $80 and she used her boobs to kiap my didi until it erupted all over her. Probably a few drops hit her chin.

Entrance is $45.

Brother can share the contact and location thanks lots
Old 08-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tql1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw123 View Post
Anyone tried l**a from v***e spa at 13* bukit merah?
Quite pretty imo. Just like the pic. Massage ok. HJ one blue, not much sensual but looking at a syt feel quite good also, can put hands inside her clothes to touch. Worth a try. See if you can unlock more.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 0
MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Any updates?

Last edited by MrBroman; 09-02-2023 at 08:06 AM.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Any bro tried SQ Spa?
Old 10-02-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Going to find Coco soon, need her sweetness to neutralise the bitterness from my toxic job. Wish me luck for further pushing of boundaries
Bro.mind sharing Share coco contacts?
Old 11-02-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went 2 try J*dy aft seeing some reviews, have to give 60% discount off the photo on their website, probably have some filter. Massage wise ok, hard but not skillful. However, this comes the interesting part, while massaging the thigh and butt area, she tore open the disposable pants and my pants became a skirt, direct access for her. She run her nails all around my butt and thigh, wah sibei shiok.

Aft that flip over, hold my gun and ask want HJ? Went for it, autoroam also start, good size boobs and soft. However eraser nipples is abit weird to me, pentel eraser size damn kuazhang.

RTM: unlikely

Last edited by Res2Dent; 11-02-2023 at 07:55 AM. Reason: .
Old 11-02-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Any bro tried SQ Spa?
Yes - twice. 1 good experience with a pretty milf lady and another ML which turned out to be a very forgettable experience. Can exchange notes via pm if anyone has tried .
Old 11-02-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 0
ChinatownCowboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChinatownCowboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChinatownCowboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChinatownCowboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChinatownCowboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Res2Dent View Post
Went 2 try J*dy aft seeing some reviews, have to give 60% discount off the photo on their website, probably have some filter. Massage wise ok, hard but not skillful. However, this comes the interesting part, while massaging the thigh and butt area, she tore open the disposable pants and my pants became a skirt, direct access for her. She run her nails all around my butt and thigh, wah sibei shiok.

Aft that flip over, hold my gun and ask want HJ? Went for it, autoroam also start, good size boobs and soft. However eraser nipples is abit weird to me, pentel eraser size damn kuazhang.

Hi bro can pm contact?
Old 11-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster (B)

MrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of lightMrBroman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I also don’t like her eraser nips. Judy is too old for me
Old 11-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Went there sometime ago, see the environment, saw the ML, U-turn and left...just too overrated...
Old 11-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Went there sometime ago, see the environment, saw the ML, U-turn and left...just too overrated...
Totally agreed with u bro 😅😅😅😅
Old 11-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowman View Post
Bro.mind sharing Share coco contacts?
Bro, she has went back China since CNY. Dun think she came back.... Maybe not coming back liao
Old 11-02-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
Bro, she has went back China since CNY. Dun think she came back.... Maybe not coming back liao
Confirmed she’s not coming back
Old 11-02-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Totally agreed with u bro 😅😅😅😅
Don’t believe those reviews you see here
Old 13-02-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
wlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwlseries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had an appt with J*** at R spa recently.
She looks largely similar to the photos, so is she a looker? depends, looks are subjective. Some people like milfs, some like syt.

I wont comment on massage because I don't really go for massages so cant judge.
When it comes to GQ, she puts in effort and will listen to feedback and I don't feel rushed or anything. she allows for roaming but I didnt get far down there because she's starting her red days soon so..

her boobs are a nice rounded shape, b or C cup can't remember. She got nice stubby nipples though, nice to zhut zhut.

her teasing,HDLY and HJ skills is decent. total 68 or 78 plus 1B 3R for roaming.

the place is a bit of a letdown...cloth partition to seperate the massage areas then sub-divide with same partitions.

rtm?
yes for masseur
not really for the place.

Last edited by wlseries; 13-02-2023 at 02:50 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1