The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Re: Golden Mile

How abt Jennifer on TikTok?
Old 19-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golden mile, OT soon gone…
End of an era? Or where does the scene go next?
Old 20-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
yalor, just provide some info like which shop ..etc or send a screen shot for the
wechat ID in pm .....

there are many ways to share if want to , no need to made it so difficult
Exactly la. We want to get the charbo contact, not the friendly guy contact. We not gay and we not interested to sian guys. I always skeptical about guy trying to fake want to give contact, in the end give his own contact instead of the girl contact.
Old 20-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Sorry bro if I offended you in any way. I only have her wechat contact card that I’m able to share as she doesn’t want me to share it any other way. Hope to get your understanding. I’d help in any way I can if I had the means to!
Like I said. I need the char bo contact, not your contact bro. I don’t understand your statement. You got her contact and you think I qualify, your share. If I don’t, then ignore my pm. No need to share your contact instead.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Like I said. I need the char bo contact, not your contact bro. I don’t understand your statement. You got her contact and you think I qualify, your share. If I don’t, then ignore my pm. No need to share your contact instead.
It's a way to track how many new customers contributed by particular advertiser. To prove how effective the ad campaign is.

Rather more efficient way than some advertisers who will tell you to say "intro by so-and-so" to the ml, which most of us don't do it
Old 21-09-2022, 06:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Yok training to keep in shape.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciuj5...d=NDRkN2NkYzU=

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-09-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.anan.50

Her contact is in one of her post
Old 21-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.anan.50

Her contact is in one of her post
thanks bro

she is hard to book. her massage really that good?
Old 21-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Sometimes hard to book . Massage not bad . I enjy her back stepping more . @50 GQ Full auto roam north n south
Old 24-09-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
exabots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

level 3 have some good decent massage, tried ml near the lift to level 3. with juagen as well
Old 24-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgs2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what time the girls knock off?
Old 24-09-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Ms Jenn sibei hiong last time.

Now not sure already. Heard she don’t do special anymore. Is it true?
Old 04-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Sometimes hard to book . Massage not bad . I enjy her back stepping more . @50 GQ Full auto roam north n south
Did she do special??
Old 04-10-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Did she do special??
What you think? Golden Mile ....
Old 04-10-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

most of the shop have increase to 1 hr @ $50
just want to earn more before close down on next april ....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1