The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
Nx125 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNx125 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
This fr is for coco or malaysian G***? Hahaha
FR is for malaysian G***
Old 22-11-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got review for Jennifer Anan ? So difficult to get an appointment with her , no luck for the last few try ….
Old 22-11-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
Anyone got review for Jennifer Anan ? So difficult to get an appointment with her , no luck for the last few try ….
Does she work everyday?
Old 23-11-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Does she work everyday?

I went around Sunday 5pm a few weeks ago . Make an appointment one day before through the phone number in Facebook . She took her time to reply . While she was doing back stepping massage got 3 bros wanna walk in but she reject all of them as she have appointment at 6pm.before me was another bro . So I would say her business is rather good .Give a 30% discount on her look on fb .But boobs is huge. Overall DMG $80 check with her what she offer in the shop but overall she charge me $80.
Old 23-11-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
Yes indeed difficult ..one moment she reply in watapps then next moment have to wait for 2-3 hrs for her reply . In fact I have to accomdate her timing . She told me some of the bros just ask alotnof question and never turn out for appointment .Be patient and good luck
Old 23-11-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
Yes indeed difficult ..one moment she reply in watapps then next moment have to wait for 2-3 hrs for her reply . In fact I have to accomdate her timing . She told me some of the bros just ask alotnof question and never turn out for appointment .Be patient and good luck
Thanks bro for the advise
Old 23-11-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Her business is pretty good, so always book in advance. I would say she is good value for money

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
I went around Sunday 5pm a few weeks ago . Make an appointment one day before through the phone number in Facebook . She took her time to reply . While she was doing back stepping massage got 3 bros wanna walk in but she reject all of them as she have appointment at 6pm.before me was another bro . So I would say her business is rather good .Give a 30% discount on her look on fb .But boobs is huge. Overall DMG $80 check with her what she offer in the shop but overall she charge me $80.
Thanks bro, 80 total seems reasonable. Will contact her in advance.
Old 23-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Thank you bro here for so clear direction finding this coco.

I found her contacts in telegram.

Telegram her that I am around GMT.

Although she is new to massage, she is still doing quite well. Unless those ML who are only interested to suck you dry.

1B entrance. 2B bj includes fingering but no zhut zhut. Please respect her.

She can converse in Mandarin well.

PM me if you need the ctc. You don’t have to up my points. I am just sharing as a good samster.
Can share contact.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 2
Walabbq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalabbq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdot007 View Post
Can share contact.
She at lvl2, the only foxy syt with big boobs & hot bod, cannot miss her 1 lol

Last edited by Walabbq; 23-11-2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old 24-11-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nx125 View Post
FR is for malaysian G***
Bro, thanks for G***'s contact.. wanted to up you but you do not have a post recent enough.. will wait till you post something.

anyway, I made an appointment and went down. unfortunately, imho, the discount on the photo should be at least 40%. She is not a syt for starts, and based on my own judgement, she is in her 30s, probably late 30s, if not early 40s. She is not ugly but neither will I turn my head if she walk pass me on the street. She is not fat... but definitely far from slim... what I did not like was the heavy bottom that comes with age.

Anyway, the place was not very conducive, no shower area to clean up before/after the act, and plus I was not really interested in her. So I just told her another time.

Just a heads up to manage expectations for anyone looking for her.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All Pm replied. I will stop provide coco contacts. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Jus try this sweet and cute gem, QQ. Good massage with roaming. Hands fondling the natural E-class melons and the very very deep cleavage while firework exploded.

Interested bro can pm me for contact. I’m more than happy to share
Old 25-11-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fappingking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Jus try this sweet and cute gem, QQ. Good massage with roaming. Hands fondling the natural E-class melons and the very very deep cleavage while firework exploded.

Bro can sic contact please? Thanks!
Old 25-11-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Ethan1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post

Hi bro can share contact. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1