The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-12-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
5.7k for a girl for 4 hours seems an awful lot for the Pimp, should be between 3k and 4.2k max
I assume you went with Sinkies.....

Whenever I go to Pimp..... how much the bill depends on who I go there with.
If I go with locals..... it's 2K for 3 hrs.
If I go with resident foreigners (those work & live in BKK)..... it's about 3-4K for 4 hrs.
If I go with 'guides" from this forum...... 5.7K is considered cheap oredi as sometimes I have seen them charge up to 10K for 4 hrs if the party consists of well heeled bros
I dun bother which rates apply as I usually just pay my share of the bill and buat bodoh like as though it is my 1st visit there.
However, after umpteenth visits there I have observed that Pimp staff consider Singkies as among their favorite top carrotheads.
Old 31-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Buy her an air ticket to sg for her holidays as a gesture. sounds generous? then you can continue to bonk her here hehe
ask her come here eh? hehe maybe one day, after her 2/3 yrs "ban" is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Even if she hasn't mentioned money yet, it may only be a matter of time. I am always wary of working girls who don't discuss upfront payment for companionship--they may want to work their KC skills first and get more out of it later.
yea bro, i too prefer to state all the terms and conditions upfront, easier to plan (budget, game plan, etc)

Quote:
If she is in sex trade and you met her while she was working, it is highly unlikely she will get offended if you offer money for her companionship. After all, you made it clear you are not looking for any relationship.
she is one of the few wls that is educated (univ undergrad) and "classy", not the typical uncouth thai kampong girl who comes here to support family/build house; thus I want to approach this issue tactfully in order not to offend her

Quote:
If you feel uncomfortable with discussing payment, then you can give when she asks or give a lump sum at end of three days.
yea actually i am thinking of doing that too (give lump sum at the end of my trip), so at least i am not there anymore if she is not happy with the amount / gets offended

Quote:
How much? Old guys like me still use 1.5k / 3k as benchmark for ST/LT. Seems like the younger generation of cheongsters see 2 /4k as benchmark. Now agogo bar rates gone up to 2.5 / 5k. Thats how i derive my 3-5k rate. End of day, up to you to decide la.
ok 3k-5k/day it is, me newbie in bkk chiong-ing scene and thus needs to know more about its SOPs/rates from lao jiao like u, xie xie

Quote:
After all, you made it clear you are not looking for any relationship.
actually she has tirak leeow but on and off, and yea therefore i dont want to give her the wrong impression (that i want to take her tirak's place/spot)

Quote:
My last and most impt advice--dont get emotionally involved with a working girl.
lol i know, human emotions can be a bitch,
got tempted sometimes, but lucky big head always wins all this while

thx bros for the replies...
Old 31-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
How much? Old guys like me still use 1.5k / 3k as benchmark for ST/LT. Seems like the younger generation of cheongsters see 2 /4k as benchmark. Now agogo bar rates gone up to 2.5 / 5k. Thats how i derive my 3-5k rate. End of day, up to you to decide la.
That means I'm older or about the same age as you liao!
My THB2000 LT is not adjusted with inflation.

My benchmark is THB1500 ST/THB2000 LT.

Quote:
My last and most impt advice--dont get emotionally involved with a working girl.
555 easy to say but hard to practice especially for the first decade of your cheong career.

Quote:
actually she has tirak leeow but on and off, and yea therefore i dont want to give her the wrong impression (that i want to take her tirak's place/spot)
Personally for your type of circumstances I'll just get her an inexpensive gift will do no matter how many days she stays with me.

2 outcomes will surface.

1) She continues to keep in touch with you and come out to party with you whenever you visit Thailand. This shows that she treats you as a special friend.

Sould the relationship lasts for many years. And she requests for some financial assistance due to some hardship. Yes this part can help within your means. But of course if too frequent then just cut off ties. This means the girl treats you as an ATM only.

2) She will distance herself from you gradually (Thai girl very good at this) because your gift is too cheapskate. This just shows she treats you as a customer and nothing more. Not even a friend. Because good friends won't be so calculative with each other.
Old 31-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Hello bros, I'm newbie and very desperate to get laid and I will be alone tomorrow in bbk, any bro wanna meet up to Cheong together and hold my small dick. Please reply if not I will be very desperate to keep spamming this thread.....55555....
Nbzz u dun talk cock lor...555....
Old 31-12-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
If I go with 'guides" from this forum...... 5.7K is considered cheap oredi as sometimes I have seen them charge up to 10K for 4 hrs if the party consists of well heeled bros

However, after umpteenth visits there I have observed that Pimp staff consider Singkies as among their favorite top carrotheads.
I provide hold hands service to those who are unfamiliar with the BKK scene and from my experience ... sometimes the client do get upset if the bill is too low as he may thinks I have brought him to a cheapskate place. So usually we will assess the client and then inform the club how much to charge him
Most do not mind the costs as more important to them than money is that they have an enjoyable time.

Singaporeans are favored not only by Pimp by also by many other joints as their money is easy to earn...... they have a reputation here as "domesticated" tourists who will pay whatever is asked even if they know the price is inflated.
Old 31-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Btw, those who are interested in my hold hands service can pm me when you arrive in BKK. My fees are only USD$750/= per day

Liverpool fans get a 20% discount.
Old 31-12-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dinkothestinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, i'll be there during 2-5 jan as well. can chiong together
Old 31-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
wow brother you finally come out of cave ah? heard you andy lau lookalike leh
Old 01-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Because good friends won't be so calculative with each other.
wah it means I treat her as "best fren" since i am not calculat-ive,
the question is whether the feeling is mutual ?
Old 01-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Not me, I only charge 3,500 bhat a day!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
wah it means I treat her as "best fren" since i am not calculat-ive,
the question is whether the feeling is mutual ?
Perform the stress test that I suggested to know the results.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
555...yo bro....u here this week?
Mai na,need to work over Xmas and new year.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
2000baht include room real girl? Very very good bargain I would say. Why I never had such lobang even I stay in Bkk ?
Heng / suay la bro vbkk.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Ah hia...jumped out from mountain....to reply me... pls hold my didi to sexplore bkk Leh.
I'm a newbie.....pls tell me where to look for gals or get freebies...555
I need Andy lau special hand holding service.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
2000baht include room real girl? Very very good bargain I would say. Why I never had such lobang even I stay in Bkk ?
Nearly all FLs in Nana/sukhumvit area go for 1000 Bath shortime (i.e. the ones around Nana hotel parking lot in front of NEP) and some of them are quite OK. Price of short-time room is around 300-500 bath. So there is nothing surprising about this price.

I remember a few months ago I went to Mandarin and see a "pearl of asia" type of girl and got quoted 1500 BF + 3000 ST so I declined. As it was late and nearly all gogo bars where closing I went out of NEP and found a young FL around Nana parking lot. She was not a pearl of Asia but was 24 and friendly, with nice figure, firm body and firm boobs (obviously had no baby). 1000 bath ST.
I fell asleep that night with the good feeling of having spared 4000 bath. I fucked her friend the next night for the same price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1