The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
bobolubobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just gotten Syphilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
BBJ also need to put condomn if not also not safe. I avoid doing bbj with girls as i have no idea if they are safe.
Agreed bro. Safety first!
Old 14-12-2022, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redmys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Bro another thing abt getting these cureable STDs is the risk of spreading it to your SO. If u are living a single life then its pretty straightforward. But if you have a family and ur wife kena then its pretty much nightmare scenario.
Ya i am avoiding sex with wife until i am certain I am clear of any STDs or STIs. It is difficult for married couples but good thing we are not sexually scribe to begin with. Strangely my PCR test results came back as negative when I have the signs of Chlamydia and was treated for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and symptoms gotten better a few days after that. I am waiting to go for blood test and check for other infections as I was advised by doctor that viral infections take longer period to detect from the date of infection. Still keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I am cleared of all these. It is unfortunate and I hope all the bros here play safely and not kana anything undeserving.
Old 14-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

killbyaboast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmys View Post
Ya i am avoiding sex with wife until i am certain I am clear of any STDs or STIs. It is difficult for married couples but good thing we are not sexually scribe to begin with. Strangely my PCR test results came back as negative when I have the signs of Chlamydia and was treated for both Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and symptoms gotten better a few days after that. I am waiting to go for blood test and check for other infections as I was advised by doctor that viral infections take longer period to detect from the date of infection. Still keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I am cleared of all these. It is unfortunate and I hope all the bros here play safely and not kana anything undeserving.
Be sure to check for ureaplasma,mycoplasma
Old 14-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

If kena other than hiv, will it be mandatory for clinic to inform spouse?
Old 24-12-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Update:
Both urine, culture and blood tests results came back and I am negative for everything that’s test.
No Chlamydia
No gonorrhea
No syphllis
No AIDS
No bacteria growth from culture test

I am glad it turned out this way, so probably I had some UTI or other infections of the urinal tract. Really got to be extra careful and hope other chiongsters here are safe. Have good hygiene practices.
Old 24-12-2022, 02:04 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
If kena other than hiv, will it be mandatory for clinic to inform spouse?
Think if one gotten hiv...he/she is "bounded" by law to inform anyone who has sexual relationship with...not so much as the clinics informing...

To answer specifically...clinic will not inform anything unless the person is on passes...work permit and etc

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 24-12-2022, 02:05 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Update:
Both urine, culture and blood tests results came back and I am negative for everything that’s test.
No Chlamydia
No gonorrhea
No syphllis
No AIDS

I am glad it turned out this way, so probably I had some UTI or other infections of the urinal tract. Really got to be extra careful and hope other chiongsters here are safe. Have good hygiene practices.
Best is to use your both hands or have one long term partner

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 25-12-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Best is to use your both hands or have one long term partner
Agreed. Save money as well
Old 25-12-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Update:
No Chlamydia
No gonorrhea
No syphllis
No AIDS

Had a similar scare earlier in the year, thought confirm its STI/STD cos even doctor thought symptoms were that. But after blood test all negative doctor attributes it to a sex related bacteria infection and was given antibiotics. No issues after that.
Old 07-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
j33j33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previously had a Dome L BBBJ. Think I did too many unnecessary test the clinic carrot chop me. I recently had Dome 2 BBBJ, although I opted for capped but she went ahead without. Want to check what kind of test should I do and when to do it. Currently no symptoms.
Old 10-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingrets View Post
took a std blood test and hiv gen 4 test last saturday ago due to small red like dot appearing on my genital area 2weeks ago and also having a minor fever along the way, results just came in yesterday through email from the clinic "VD (Syphilis) - reactive"

havent slept a wink since i saw the email, waited till 9am for the clinic to open and call to arrange a appointment, going to see the doctor later.

the mental stress is so much, and i dont dare to tell anyone (family), i read that
Syphilis is curable , but its still super stressful. glad the other test are all negative.

I have only visited MPs for the last 2 months, and i only go for the same few ML that provided fj, as i feel they get less customers than FL thus safer

i always believed that i was pretty safe (no raw at all) , but i only found out bbbj is actually very unsafe. always had bbbj cause bj with the cap on to me was just not it.

the regret and mental stress just kicks in so hard, i made up my mind to quit cheonging after this (will never login my main sbf acc anymore), hope i can stop the temptation. at this point i just wish to recover fully as i heard having syphilis increase the chance of hiv, even tho the doctor told me that day gen 4 hiv test result is conclusive on the same day, im still worried, gonna return 2-3months later to take another one.

hope all the bros out there cheong safe, learn from my lesson and go for capped bj instead of bbbj.

sry for the essay, just wanna share this as having no one to talk to about this is so stressful (no courage to tell parents/friends) , able to share anonymously on sbf helps me cope, felt a chest tightness and out of breath when i first saw the results ( i guess that the real state of shock).

congrat bro, u really quite liao.. being more than half a year u never log in liao.. stand strong... thanks for ur warning.. BBBJ is not safe and i think is even riskier than capped FJ.

All the best to u if u ever "login" again..
Old 19-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Mazxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone hear of this place call pulse clinic that off HIV prevention pill call truvada and teno-em prep.

What is the accuracy and is it effective?
Old 19-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

killbyaboast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update:
No Chlamydia
No gonorrhea
No syphllis
No AIDS

Your symptoms went away completely?
Old 24-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbyaboast View Post
Your symptoms went away completely?
Ya no more symptoms or feeling discomfort.
Old 26-01-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ballsdrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think ganna any form of Hiv/Stds is the difficulty of how to explain to your wife/gf that u are going to stay away from Sex with her for a period of time. They will be suspicious or stuff like that especially u are still in the first few months/years of marraige/relationship whereby u are sexually active.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1