The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Waxing/dig ear

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
i went to this spa and took up 90 min aroma oil massage at $103 dollar, it come with free ear digging or ear waxxing package. i took the ear digging and i would say is good. pm me if u wish to try n trade. tks.
Thank for the contact. I went down and took their package. The environment is good, and the therapist give really good massage follow by ear digging. Up your point for the lobang. cheer.
Old 05-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can introduce anywhere got lazer hair removal services by ml. Jow much the cost?
Old 07-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
Thank for the contact. I went down and took their package. The environment is good, and the therapist give really good massage follow by ear digging. Up your point for the lobang. cheer.
I become regular of this spa, the two therapists that i always look for , really give excellent massage and ear digging services. Once u tried, u will be hooked.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I walked by a shop along tg katong rd named Smxxth & Bxxxxx wellness (opened recently i think). Just google up them u will see all the svs and dmg, can even add some of the gals with wchat code provided.

Bros if interested can go try it and kindly get us some fr.
Cheers
Old 21-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone care to exchange?
Old 21-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone care to exchange?
I think Balestier has one . Operates by all Vietnam ladies.
Include hair cut too.
268 Balestier road.
Can do ear cleaning as well.
Note that this is a clean shop.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Waxing/dig ear

Quote:
i went to this spa and took up 90 min aroma oil massage at $103 dollar, it come with free ear digging or ear waxxing package. i took the ear digging and i would say is good. pm me if u wish to try n trade. tks.
Hi bro , can share contact and location ? Tia
Old 21-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
I think Balestier has one . Operates by all Vietnam ladies.
Include hair cut too.
268 Balestier road.
Can do ear cleaning as well.
Note that this is a clean shop.
POR
Paradise of Relaxation
Old 21-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This lady is the grandmaster of ear digging. Super good and damn skilful. No special so I am not worried when I share her shop openly

WeChat Alico123456789

Her price is ex so those got no budget can avoid
Old 21-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This lady is the grandmaster of ear digging. Super good and damn skilful. No special so I am not worried when I share her shop openly

WeChat Alico123456789

Her price is ex so those got no budget can avoid
Yes. She beats the rest that were recommended over here. Jiang yan.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 13
samcorp is one of the Best!samcorp is one of the Best!samcorp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bro..able to share contact and location? Thx
Old 22-02-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Waxing/dig ear

You may try Toa Payoh block 4 near the lift lobby. Shop Mxxx Sxxx Txxx,ml Axnx. Damage from $38 to $108. Cheers.
Old 22-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Yes. She beats the rest that were recommended over here. Jiang yan.
Don’t know where she learnt the skill. Really skilful. I won’t go to other char bo recommended here because you don’t want anyone to put something in ur ear canal. Will go deaf one so be careful. If they damage your ear, at most they waive off that $30 but you are left with a hefty bill after that
Old 22-02-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Don’t know where she learnt the skill. Really skilful. I won’t go to other char bo recommended here because you don’t want anyone to put something in ur ear canal. Will go deaf one so be careful. If they damage your ear, at most they waive off that $30 but you are left with a hefty bill after that
She ply this trade in china. Her master is from china
Old 22-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
POR
Paradise of Relaxation
Guess u went there before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1