The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

My oh my, can't imagine eating sashimi with my waifu at the same spot last time.

Good memories, i hope the smell of fucking is gone.
Old 01-03-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
My oh my, can't imagine eating sashimi with my waifu at the same spot last time.

haha which spot?
Old 01-03-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post

wait she ask u how cum u keep smelling and licking ur sashimi...
Old 01-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
haha which spot?
Can't remember the numbers after 2 years of absence, kinda miss candy and michelle. hahhaha
Old 04-03-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold

H22 Michelle. Those were the day. $50 for a BBBJ + CIM. Don’t think now can find such lobang.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
H22 Michelle. Those were the day. $50 for a BBBJ + CIM. Don’t think now can find such lobang.
Ya, she is good.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is it all shut down now? Was in Marne road the other day, in daytime. Even at night time nothing there?
Old 24-03-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

WEF 1 April 2022. No application for VTL across JB and Tuas customs. Is this a gift from the most powerful man? Use it wisely and take care.

Past 10 yrs we know almost all PT ex WLs continue their business at JB. I be expecting Pat aka Lady Macbeth and Princess Cookie. What to fuck them for old time sake. 2 more weeks to go.

Still. The behavior of the girls changed. JB not our play ground. In times of misunderstanding, no choice and pay $ to return to Spore. I predict after 1 April. Ocean Hotel aka Lawyers office, I nick name 25 yrs ago. And Blue wave back in business with C19.

Take care and me? Not this year.
Old 24-03-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Goodbye cheap and thrilling fucks with horny milfs... and gilfs.
Met up with one of the PT OKTs for tcss recently..... she told me she had enquired to AV about the posibility of resuming her brothel. Mdm did not reject her outright and hinted may happen in near future...... but Mdm oso made it clear to OKT auntie that impossible to return to PT again. If she is permitted to resume her brothel..... it can only be at one of the houses in Desker.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Can Say goodbye to Petain already... just walked there

Mine friend! This is the notice from Lawrence Wong. Difficult for legal RLD to resume business, even if authority and, PT WLs are confident this place will not become a cluster.

Not possible this year. I suggest the business people worked and, manage other types of business. Stay low for 3 yrs. Is not too much to ask.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Met up with one of the PT OKTs for tcss recently..... she told me she had enquired to AV about the posibility of resuming her brothel. Mdm did not reject her outright and hinted may happen in near future...... but Mdm oso made it clear to OKT auntie that impossible to return to PT again. If she is permitted to resume her brothel..... it can only be at one of the houses in Desker.
ya i heard about this too. but OKT thinks, if iccur renovation costs, no one wants to operate.
Old 28-03-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Officeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never go there for more than 20 years. Sad to heard that Petain is gone.
Old 30-03-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

hope can still have the cheap thrills red light house in some other place in the future.

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 30-03-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
yes miss both Michelle

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 30-03-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
yes miss both Michelle
H22 indeed is a memorable place.. has few nice WLs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1