The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
People looking at your gf/wife.

How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?

Today i went queensway to buy my gf shoe. She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. That time i was standing infront of her with the sales person. I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do. If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.

I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
myst is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyst is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

Well since you've already told her and she pissed abt it. Then maybe can devise a signal, a keyword to mean that she zao geng so next time she zao geng again just mention to her the keyword. This way you can discreetly inform her without making the situation embarrassing.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?
My gf and I went to the beach often. While I do jogging, she will spend time sun-tanning in her WickedWeasel (damn-damn-damn sexy and super hot) thong bikini. At that senerio, I am quite alright with people viewing her (but not taking pictures secretly).

It all depends on whether a lady is used to "daring" exposure (not naked lah) or not.
Quote:
I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do.... If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.
Is the salesperson a lady? If it is a man, she will definitely feel embarrassed.
Quote:
I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.
Women are like that. They dare to put on g-strings/thongs yet so afraid to let people see. When they sit, climb escalator, they will start to pull-here pull-there, don't let people see.

I often went out with "bra-less" or sometimes "panty-less" gf for shows and resturant dinner. It is sexy to see her in some ways. However, she knows how to shield herself if situation is not right.

I can tell you most ladies are not comfortable being viewed by others. Be it to be your gf or not, a lady will feel a man is gentleman if he knows how to handle that situation well.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Women are like that. They dare to put on g-strings/thongs yet so afraid to let people see. When they sit, climb escalator, they will start to pull-here pull-there, don't let people see.
That the paradox of being a woman, pay so much to cover so little and yet afraid to show it off...
Old 08-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ee_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is the problems with some ladies, they want to look sexy and show off their body but yet afraid to allow others for a view.

My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xiao mei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, same with us men, we wanna see other people's ger zaogeng, but we wanna cover ours up .... haha, but I know got some very ta fang de.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Alucard_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you should have move in front of the sales person to block his view while pretending to ask him a question, once you noticed it. Hope this idea will helps. I am assuming that you and the sale person are standing side by side initially.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'll normally look at where my gf zg and she'll auto cover up. If she can prevent me from seeing her zg, she's safe! I've got a trained eye
Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

This type of incident quite common. When I accompanied my gf to shop for her shoes, alot of gals in short skirts or loose blouse also can see. They need to move around thier legs get different angle view of the shoe or bent down to remove them.
Some guys saw my gf, sometime i also saw ppl's gf "run bright". I dun mind la. But i also hope the other guys dun mind.

In fact I sort of feel good when my gf wear scantily and roam Orchard with me late into the evening. Cos when the guys see until like drooling my inner tots and imagination runs wild, thinking that: "Goodness! that guy like never see tight ass before like that!?... But hey.., that skirt really makes her ass looks so tight and fuckable. Hmmm, later better go Watson pickup those $1.95 small shampoo/shower form and chio her to go Bencoolen 81 "
Old 08-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf...
man like 2 ogle @ woman ... woman like 2 b ogle by man ... life's lidat 1 la ...

Quote:
... Today i went queensway to buy my gf shoe. She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. That time i was standing infront of her with the sales person. I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do. If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice...
mayb ... tap ze salesman on ze shoulder & offer him a stick? ...

Quote:
... I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? ...
ask her how 2 let her noe la ... mayb ... u can hv sum code words dat oni both of u can understand ...

Old 08-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Conwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally will say "Hi!!!"... then use eye contact and she will know...

Next time just standing infront of her and ask her to sit straight and you help her to wear or gently push her shoulder back to have a straight up position and she will know.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so i did nothing and hope either she wont know

i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.
As u said, she dunno and u feel she is sexy.. Let it be....

Test water, bring it up during your 'Sex-sion', she might love it..
Old 09-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
天龙八步 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Haha, the best wear clothes no way of revealing one lor ... hehe

Some gers wanna zaogeng, some, wah lau eh, bend down nia, quick quick hold on to the cleavage area to avoid zaogeng ....
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Serpents has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think for such cases, no point trying to hide lah ... see see lor ... make them gian ... too late to do anything and no harm done ...
Old 09-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
hellfrezz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellfrezz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if i hav a sexy gf, i wouldnt mind showing her off but not to that extreme la. wearing sexy clothing is fine but not braless, pantiless i can accept coz not so obvious ma. i too always look at other ppl's gf or wife so its fair if my gf wants to show off sometimes huh!!! so hope to see more sexy ladies out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1